Šta je novo?

Philips televizori

Neki njihov fabrički, Titan OS, koji će biti krcat reklamama, tako su najavili

najjači modeli, i to OLED, su ostali na Android TV-u(tj. Google TV-u)

Zna li neko da me uputi šta sam u postavkama napravio da imam ovaj efekat "stakla" na maksimalnom prikazu sadržaja? Čini mi se da se ovo pojavljuje kada je kadar maksimalno zumiran. U pitanju je 707 model. Hvala unaprijed.1000011659.jpg

Philips launches 2024 OLED TVs with MLA, 144Hz, AirPlay 2

823c9004b0d88a26c0126d15cfa9d029_3x3.jpg

The OLED959, a special edition with more powerful built-in Bowers & Wilkins speakers, will be available later this year in a 65-inch size only.
The OLED909, equipped with 4-sided Ambilight, replaces the OLED908 and is available in 55, 65 and 77 inches.
The OLED809 replaces last year's OLED808 and is considered a direct competitor to LG's popular C-series, known as C4 this year.

Poslednja izmena:
Imam plazmu philips 32pfl3512d/12,to je flatt tv hd ready starijeg datuma
Ali na njemu je namesten ceski jezik,kojeg nikako ne mogu promenuti
Vrlo malo opcija ima,a verujem da bi i dosao do neke promene da mogu ukucati 4 broja kao pin,koje neznam
Dal je.prijasnji vlasnik promenuo pin,neznam
Sta napraviti ?

Review: Philips OLED809
PHI-55OLED809-12-A_1920x1920.jpg

While Philips has opted to replace Google TV with Titan OS in its LCD models (as well as the 7-series OLED), the 8-series and 9-series OLED models still come with Google TV.
Philips OLED809 is an even better OLED TV for the masses and a serious competitor to LG's C4, whether it is for movies, series, gaming, or using other features modern TVs offer.
The biggest differences are that Philips has the Ambilight mood lighting, which continues to evolve, and the Google TV platform, which is significantly more versatile and flexible than webOS (LG) and Tizen (Samsung).

Philips OLED TVs gain Dolby Vision Filmmaker Mode
The new picture mode was implemented in collaboration with Dolby, Philips confirmed to FlatpanelsHD. Philips said that Dolby Vision Filmmaker Mode will be available in all 2024 OLED models.

Poslednja izmena:
Nazad
Vrh Dno