Šta je novo?

Resident Evil saga continues

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

PS3, Xbox 360, PC, zima 2011

Sorry, dupli post. Izbrisite.

Poslednja izmena:
Kakva je to sad igra ?

Operation Raccoon City is a third-person team-based shooter. It reinterprets the events of Resident Evil 2 and 3. Expect zombies and bio-organic weapons – the "third unpredictable element" in the squad on squad action.

Players assume the role of an Umbrella Security Services soldier (U.S.S.), competing alone or in four player co-op in a battle against the competing forces at play in Raccoon City.

We're promised the return of original Resident Evil enemies, iconic landmarks such as the Raccoon City Police Department, and series stalwarts Leon S. Kennedy. He's on your hit list.

Competitive online modes feature three-way combat between the Umbrella Security Service, US Special Ops, and zombies and BOWs.

Joj batali me tog co-operative, sad je to kao nesto sjajno.
Singleplayer znaci upravo to, da sam prelazis kampanju, i da ta ista kampanja bude odlicno uradjena.
Co-op je za mene uvek bio glupost, ko oce to, nek igra Fifu 2 na 2 ;).

Faking Capcom, koliko ih samo mrzim !!!

Opet ce napraviti neku glupost od igre!

'Ladno su uradili ono sto je bila tema zajebancije :D, pa da li je moguce...? Trebalo je da idu na FPS :D

Ako je neki budjavi spinoff, ok, a ako nema nista sem toga...katastrofa. Ja se nesto nadam da ce najaviti i nesto sto bi zvucalo normalnije....

Vrate se nikad boljem settingu, ali na ovaj nacin - kakvi likovi.

Poslednja izmena:
Zbogom RE serijalu, dobar dan genericki multiplejer shooteru.

Pa RE serijal je odavno prestao da bude RE. Ne vidim cemu tolika tuga sad.

Pa eto, ako se nadas da bi mogao da se vrati u neki dobar fazon, a on se ne vrati, rastuzi se covek, nije lako :)

Evo ih nekih skenovi:
http://translate.google.com/transla...r&tl=en&u=http://fr.ultimate-re.com/index.php

Ne moze gore od RE5 to je sigurno, nadam se da bar malo znaju sta rade.

New Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City details from OPM

Today scans hit from OPM giving us some new images and details for the upcoming Resident Evil: Raccoon City. Below you’ll find a bried re-cap of the article’s main points translated from its source language. Somethings may be missing but I tried to get everything (everything that’s new at least). You can also find images from the scans below which belong to Ultimate Resident Evil. You can head on over to their site to check out all the scans for yourself.

- One of the main missions of the game is to “kill Leon” thus signifying the ability to change the history of Resident Evil.

- You’re able to use enemies (like zombies) as cover even while moving.

- Like other third-person shooters you’ll also be able to take cover behind objects like stationary vehicles.

- The game will pay respects to the classic titles (Resident Evil 2 and 3) by bringing back that sense of horror that’s been missing.

- The base inspiration for the foundation of the game is noted as being Resident Evil 2.

- We’ll get more insight towards Mr. X before he was sent to Raccoon City to pursue Leon/ Claire.

- Leon is your main prey throughout the game (in regards to the USS team)

- Previous controls have been abandoned in place for a more modern control set akin to today’s third-person shooters.

- Capcom is behind such a change in game-play and this is why they approached Slant Six over the development of such a project.

- As aforementioned you’ll be able to grab enemies and use them as cover which will add to the game’s team-based strategic style.

- We’re going to get a very dark look at the classic city in the game with new and iconic locales.

- The end of the demo showed off a battle with Mr. X.

- The USS team takes their inspiration largely from Mr. Death himself, the 4th survivor Hunk. The team is also situated on Rockfort Island which is another locale fans recognize.

- Hunters and Lickers are confirmed and they’ll be able to also mow down zombies if they’re in the way of their destruction.

- Operation Raccoon City will let players see the story of the Resident Evil universe (pre-RE4) from a whole new perspective.

- Shooting lights will be one of the mechanics in the game and doing so will help you stay clear of zombies due to them being attracted to said light.

- Environments will have destructible objects for you to use agains the hordes of zombies.

- Capcom remains silent over topics relating to the game’s multiplayer mode and what other surprises the game’s story may have for players. We’ll likely hear more about this game at E3 so stay tuned.

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-...evil-operation-raccoon-city-details-from-opm/

Doslo iz dupeta u glavu ?

Capcom: ‘We need to try harder because of titles like Dead Space’

Mozda i bude nesto od ovog. Samo nek je mrak u igri i igracu novi RE.

Cemu kukanje?
Ovo ionako nije igra iz glavnog serijala.

Pa RE i shooter, i jeste za kuknjavu, ali ako bude nesto normalno pored toga, nek im bude...

Socom developer, modern third person team-based shooter, resident evil serijal.

Svi sastojci su tu za horor igru. Na zalost onaj horor a ne onaj drugi...

Bice ****** igrica :), cekamo reboot samog Capcoma :)

Koliko sam voleo taj fazon iz dvojke u policijskoj stanici sa Leonom i Claire... Mozda na E3-u najave jos jedan cuveni reboot ove generacije i vidimo novi RE koji bi bar pokusao da ponovo bude horor (ja bi' prihvatio bilo kakve varijacije gameplay-a, samo da prava RE atmosfera bude tu, nek naprave sta hoce, samo ako uspeju da mu udahnu stari (novi) duh)

” The series will see a complete renovation with the next entry on every level. But we can’t forget about all the previous entries that have led to the creation of many possibilities for the franchise. I can’t say if we’re going to make it (Resident Evil 6) survival horror or a shooter, but I can say that it’ll be totally different.”

Totalno genericki odgovor, nista konkretno receno. A inace i RE:Racoon city je totalno drugaciji od ostalih ako idemo ovom logikom...

- They are modding the game from a ~40% completed version to make it playable and as close as possible to the ~80% completed version featured in Biohazard director's cut dual shock
- It involves modifying rooms, and apparently creating some from scratch
- They updated the inventory items pictures
- They also intend to translate the game, it's pretty obvious
- It is NOT known footage, and the whole things is legit
- Expect news on Christmas and a possible 2013 release.

Nazad
Vrh Dno