Šta je novo?

Alone in the dark 5....

Prevod sa Norveskog
And it is not better when you finally get control over Edward. The game allows you to choose for themselves whether to play with førstepersons point of view or the traditional tredjeperson with camera angles as in Resident Evil. Even here, it seems as if the developers have been indecisive, and instead of creating a solid siktesystem in førsteperson, or thought-out camera angles in tredjeperson, they have ended up with a lousy system for both. The game can not completely to decide on how it will be played.

The first hour expense of moving it through a slow-moving Edward digert buildings. Edward is proceeding as a full snegle, sliding along the walls in the best Resident Evil-style, and turns around just as fast as a tortoise. The controls are tough and not responsive, and it feels simply like to wade in the syrup at times.

Gradually, more people popping up to help Edward, and we are witness to some horrific dialogscener. Manus is directly painful, especially since some obviously have been very concerned about this to be a cult voksenspill, for her to use the word "Fuck" in a timely fashion and utide. Nothing wrong with profanity, except that it feels incredibly undertaken in this spilldialogen. It helps not that the characters are moving stiff and unnatural, and that they forvirrede the angles often destroys any attempt to create an engaging drama.

When you finally get escaped from the big house in the first chapter, it ends up in a car that is almost as verifiable as a brick into greased with soap. It feels like it weighs as much as foamboard, as one dulter from wall to wall in a garage, and etterhver out on the streets of New York. A heseblesende biljakt later, and one is in place in Central Park.

It is now the game in earnest to start, but unfortunately it never does so. There are in fact still like upolert and goofy, with even more embarrassing dialogue. Carnby get with it a dame (which of course is kidnapped pretty quickly) looking for kultistene in the park.

It is clear that the ambition has been far too high with Alone in the Dark, for the game is full of good ideas that almost always are poorly implemented. All objects to pick up ends up in the pockets inside the jackets, anything that looks fancy on the screen, but it is tungvint to find. Verre, it is when one carries on for much, and find a new subject. Man has no idea of what this new piece is, without having to going into the jackets, throws up an old subject, and pick up the new one.

Kampsystemet is another ambitious idea. The idea is that the man, for example, can combine lighter and spray can to create a flammekaster, or shoot bottles with tennvæske to create explosions, and sometimes this works well. The game rewards you in fact at times to be creative when you fight against enemies. It's just that when you are constantly fighting as much against sirupskontrollene, viewpoints and the knøvlete system to select the objects, the most of the fun from the games.

A main focus in spillmotoren to Alone in the Dark is physics. Items can be moved in, you can take with them the same and burning at the stake, and many of gåtene to be resolved is fysikkbasert. As to pick an electrical cord out of the water with a stick. Or take an electrical cord over to a fence in order to give strømsjokk to some creepy birds. Or shoot a wire so the power cord tumble. It is altogether an unhealthy interest in the electricity and cables in the game. Some of these gåtene's actually quite satisfying to solve, while others are more a demonstration of kaosfysikk than Newton's laws.

Eden Studios also try to do something new with the basic historiefortelling in the game. This means that if you get stuck in a part of the game, one can simply move on to the next section. The result is, for my part at least, that it feels as if you have a cheat. I get absolutely no satisfaction of throwing the håndkleet and admit that I suck in a bosskamp, and "cheating" me past the fight by selecting the next chapter from the menu, it feels rather as a personal defeat.

The idea behind vistnok has been that very few players will complete the games they create, and Eden Studios will make it easier for players to see the whole game. But I think the guiding principle that Eden Studios have overlooked here is that players like to play through an entire game if it's a good thing. Games that Alone in the Dark, on the other hand, it is very tempting to skip through.

Another feature that the other hand, deserves applause for, is the summary you get when you load a game they have saved. This is the team that in the U.S. television series, you owe it to the clip you will see before the episode begins (the "Previously on Lost ..:") with a quick summary of the action so far. Certainly something that more games should implement.

The graphics and sound in the game is unfortunately nothing to boast of. It does not look like a nestegenerasjonsspill, the graphics are mostly lifeless and a lack of detailed, sound effects are quite standard, and the music does its best to make the gaming experience murky, with no success.

Alone in the Dark is never dangerous. It's a goofy actioneventyr that are more involuntary komisk than dangerous. It feels unfair when the man in several parts of the game is going to have to die in order to understand what to do to get on. But most of all, it feels upolert and half-baked. It is a game with many good ideas that do not work in practice, and it skumleste with full title is that the marketing behind the game is so massive that it is probably going to sell i bøtta and bucket.
Malo je preostar, grafika sigurno zasluzuje bolju ocenu od 4, videcemo da li je upravu.

o čemu priča, PC verziji? Meni se Xbox verzija skida, pa ću da dam prave utiske, a ne ovaj, ne zna ni lepo da napiše na engleskom :)

o čemu priča, PC verziji? Meni se Xbox verzija skida, pa ću da dam prave utiske, a ne ovaj, ne zna ni lepo da napiše na engleskom :)

Hm, ovo je izgleda ipak bila xbox verzija.
alonedark_152794.jpg

A prevod koji je Wild Boy okacio je valjda google translator.

Poslednja izmena:
Eurogamer Review

Yet in spite of all this, Alone in the Dark is ultimately likeable, even lovable. If you go back and read those opening paragraphs again, there's a game there that every gamer would want. Inventive, flexible, considered. It's stunning to look at it in places, too, and it's capable of classic gaming moments: quieter than the Would You Kindlies and This Was A Triumphs, but just as special. And in Edward Carnby's practical survivor, Eden has a tool players will enjoy sharpening. The problem is that every time you get excited about Alone in the Dark, it shuts you down. At times it's akin to Atari's Boiling Point: Road To Hell of three years ago; throw any score on the ten-point scale and it will stick to something, but there's so much friction on the lower end that it's often impossible to pull away and remember when you brushed past genius. You want to love it, but it just keeps letting you down, and in the end that's the impression that sticks to the wall and stays there.

7/10

Ufff, zeznuto... Nisam ocekivao ovakav epilog:(
Jel se skinulo to byMaX, ima li svetla na kraju tunela?

Ja upravo "kupujem" PS2 verziju igre. Sutra valjda stize i za PC. Moram da ih pustim obe da vidim koliko su osiromasili PS2 verziju i koliko se verzije poklapaju.

Moram da ih pustim obe da vidim koliko su osiromasili PS2 verziju i koliko se verzije poklapaju.
Pa, po onome kako su zamislili gameplay i po vizuelnoj prezentaciji verzije za PS2 rekao bih, puno! Kolko sam skapirao, verzija u ex-gen engine-u radjena je pre svega zbog Wii verzije, a tamo se islo na kartu inovativih kontrola(surprise, surprise...), tako da neznam sta ostaje za PS2:S:

Pojavilo se nesto ali na ruskom, velicina 7.5GB.

Poslednja izmena:
Atari has released minimum technical specifications for the PC version:

Operating System: Windows XP/Vista 32-bit & 64-bit
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz or Athlon X2 +3800 (Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 +4000 recommended)
Memory: 1 GB RAM (2GB recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 9.5 GB free
DVD-ROM Drive: 4X speed or faster
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or ATI Radeon X1950 or better (NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX or ATI Radeon X1950 XTX or better recommended)
Sound: DirectX version 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX: DirectX version 9.0c (included) or higher

Prodje zakazani termin, ali ga izgleda jos uvek nema? Javlja mi se da ce da bude kao sa Bioshokom ili nedaj Boze, kao sa HL2 ?

osecam da ce igra biti njesra :d

Na PC-ju možda i ne bude "problema" sa upravljanjem... Ko zna.

ps.

Penny, players utilize stealth, hacking skills and a wheelbar, inspired by her scooter seen in the movie, to outwit enemies.

Alone in the Dark SecuROM; System Requirements - briefly

Atari sends along a press release which reveals the PC protection and system requirements for Alone in the Dark. Word is: "The PC version of Alone in the Dark is protected using SecuROM online activation. This requires that in addition to the content on the game disk, players download an additional component via an internet connection in order to install and run the game. Once the game has been correctly installed and activated, it can be played whilst offline. To install the game on a different computer, players must revoke the serial number when uninstalling from the first machine (this is an automatic option during the uninstall process). For activation instructions and more information on the revoke system and license use, please go to the SecuROM FAQ at http://www.aitdunlock.com "

As promised, the system requirements for the PC version of Alone in the Dark are as follows:

Operating System: Windows XP/Vista 32-bit & 64-bit
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz or Athlon X2 +3800 (Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 +4000 recommended) *
Memory: 1 GB RAM (2GB recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 9.5 GB free
DVD-ROM Drive: 4X speed or faster
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or ATI Radeon X1950 or better (NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX or ATI Radeon X1950 XTX or better recommended)
Sound: DirectX version 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX: DirectX version 9.0c (included) or higher
Internet Connection

In related news, Atari has filed suit against German gaming website 4Players for publishing a negative pre-release review of Alone in the Dark, alleging that it was written based on an illegally obtained copy of the game. FYI, IGN given it a 7/10...

Poslednja izmena:
Na PC-ju možda i ne bude "problema" sa upravljanjem... Ko zna.

One can olny hope. To mi, iskreno, zvuci kao najveci problem (od kvalitetne naracije sam se oprostio poodavno, kad sam odgledao jedini trailer u kome Carnby i drugari otvaraju usta). U startu mi se dopala citava urban survival horror mehanika igre, pa sam spreman cak i da progutam glumu na nivou RE1 (igre, ne filma), ali samo u slucaju da gameplay bude fluidan.

ps.
In related news, Atari has filed suit against German gaming website 4Players for publishing a negative pre-release review of Alone in the Dark, alleging that it was written based on an illegally obtained copy of the game. FYI, IGN given it a 7/10...

Zalosno, zaista. Da li bi ih tuzili za ocenu 9.5/10 ?

Pa igra i nije toliko loša... Ne znam, ne verujem da su tuženi zbog ocene, bilo bi previše...

Zna li se sta je sa PC verzijom?

Lek kosta kao cigare za metar dana.

Jedva cekam da se NAPRAVI LEK:-devil-: pa da probam :smoke:

To nije problem :) ali leka trenutno nigde nema.

kako mislis "to nije problem" ? :trust: to PROBLEMCINA , a ne problem...
1. nema razloga da radi samo na Visti osim ukoliko m$ nije naterao developere namerno da to urade, sto je PROBLEM raznoraznih priroda

2. Koristim XP kao i dosta ljudi, nije kao da koristim win98...

Valjda ce moci da se potera pod XP nekako u suprotnom sam dzaba kupovao igru :wall:

Vrh Dno