Šta je novo?

NVIDIA ForceWare - diskusija, pitanja, linkovi

Da se javim vezano za ovaj problem. Pocelo je da se desava i sa starim drajverom pa sam GPU vratio na default i vise nema problema. Cudno sto se ispoljavalo u tim situacijama a ne u 3D load.
Nastavak price, ako nekog zanima. I na default frekvencijama mi se pocelo desavati. Problem je prestao i sa ukljucenim OC-om nakon instalacije drajvera koji popravljaju Ampere black-screen bug. Izgleda da je i Maxwell bio podlozan slicnoj gresci.

WHQL 465.89

This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the launch of Outriders, which features NVIDIA DLSS technology.

Additionally, this release also provides optimal day-1 support for:

• DIRT 5's new ray tracing update
  • The launch of Evil Genius 2: World Domination
  • The launch of the KINGDOM HEARTS Series on the Epic Games Store
Gaming Technology
  • Includes support for Resizable BAR across the GeForce RTX 30 Series of Desktop and Notebook GPUs
  • Includes beta support for virtualization on GeForce GPUs

Release Notes

Poslednja izmena:

Game Ready for Mortal Shell
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for Mortal Shell’s RTX update, which introduces NVIDIA DLSS, boosting performance by up to 130% at 4K. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Valorant’s NVIDIA Reflex update, NVIDIA Broadcast Noise Reduction support in OBS, 6 new G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors and TVs, and more.

Release Notes

466.27 WHQL

Game Ready for the Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition

This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition, which adds additional ray-traced effects and NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 for greater performance and improved image quality. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village, along with support for 5 new G-SYNC Compatible displays

Release Notes

466.47 WHQL

Game Ready for Days Gone
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the launch of Days Gone on PC with increased levels of detail, higher foliage draw distances, native 4K rendering, a configurable field of view, ultra-wide monitor support, unlocked frame rates, and more. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Knockout City.

New Features and Other Changes
This driver version is required for GeForce RTX 3080, RTX 3070, and RTX 3060 TI graphics cards with LHR, which ship starting late May, 2021.

Release Notes
https://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/466.47/466.47-win10-win8-win7-release-notes.pdf

Poslednja izmena:
466.63 WHQL

Game Ready for No Man’s Sky DLSS Patch

This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest patch for No Man’s Sky which introduces NVIDIA DLSS technology. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Chivalry 2, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, and the new NVIDIA Reflex integrations in War Thunder and Escape from Tarkov.

Gaming Technology
Includes support for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GPU

Release Notes

466.77 WHQL

Game Ready for No Man’s Sky DLSS Patch

This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest patch for No Man’s Sky which introduces NVIDIA DLSS technology. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for The Persistence, Chivalry 2, Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, and the new NVIDIA Reflex integrations in War Thunder and Escape from Tarkov.

Gaming Technology
Includes support for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and GeForce RTX 3070 Ti GPUs

Release Notes

Nisam znao gde da pitam,da li ovde ili u deo foruma koji se bavi Windows-om....
Pre par dana odradio sam update windows-a,taj update je pretio i novi driver za kartu koji je odmah instaliran.
Posle toga primecujem jedan problem,donji toolbar ili kako se vec zove brljavi,nestaje,pa se vraca.
Evo slika ispod,mozda neko zna sta zaza.

Prilozi

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    31 KB · Pregleda: 34
471.11 WHQL

Game Ready for DOOM Eternal

This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest patch for DOOM Eternal which introduces ray-trace reflections and NVIDIA DLSS technology. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for LEGO Builder’s Journey which includes several ray-traced effects and performance-accelerating DLSS, the latest update for Rust which adds NVIDIA DLSS technology, F1 2021, and the new NVIDIA Reflex integration in Escape from Tarkov.

Release Notes

Kako su krenuli drajver od gigabajt je blizu, trenutno smo na 720 mb 🙄

471.41 WHQL

Game Ready for Red Dead Redemption 2

This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest game updates for Red Dead Redemption 2 and Chernobylite which introduce NVIDIA DLSS technology.

Release Notes

471.68 WHQL

Game Ready for Naraka: Bladepoint
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for Naraka: Bladepoint, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex to boost performance by up to 60% at 4K and make you more competitive through the reduction of system latency. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for the Back 4 Blood Open Beta and Psychonauts 2 and includes support for 7 new G-SYNC Compatible displays.

Release Notes

471.96 WHQL

Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1. Additionally, this release also provides support for 6 new G-SYNC Compatible displays.

Release Notes

472.12 WHQL

Game Ready for Windows 11

This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the official launch of Windows 11, including a variety of new features and functionality to enhance your gaming and productivity. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates, including Alan Wake Remastered which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to boost framerates by up to 2x at 4K resolution. Additionally, this release always provides optimal support for the latest update to Deathloop which introduces NVIDIA Reflex technology, as well as the launch of Diablo II: Resurrected, Far Cry 6, Hot Wheels Unleashed, Industria, New World, and World War Z: Aftermath.

Release Notes

496.13 WHQL

Game Ready for Back 4 Blood

This new Game Ready Driver provides support for Back 4 Blood, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to boost performance by up to 46% at 4K. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates, including the launch of the Crysis Remastered Trilogy and Baldur’s Gate 3 which utilize NVIDIA DLSS, as well as DLSS updates to Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Chivalry 2. Additionally, this release provides optimal support for The Riftbreaker and Sword and Fairy 7.

What’s New in Release 495
NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings
• Added Shader Cache Size control to set the maximum amount of disk space to use for storing shader compiles.
• Vertical Sync options for Optimus notebook GPUs are now the same as for desktop GPUs.

Release Notes

Znači to je to, gotovo je sa podrškom za stare sisteme. Od sad novi drajveri samo za win10 i 11.

• Added Shader Cache Size control to set the maximum amount of disk space to use for storing shader compiles.

1635020932820.png

Biće zanimljivo igrati se sa ovim podešavanjima.

GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 496.61​

The hotfix addresses the following issues:
• [Transport Fever/Transport Fever 2] Game will crash to desktop on startup [3411731/3409614]
• [Detroit Become Human] Users may experience micro-stutters during gameplay [3389250]
• [Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon] Visual artifacts may be observed during gameplay [3410593]
• [WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship/RiMS Racing/TT Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge 2] Game will crash to desktop soon after being launched [3409320/3416650/3408673]

Stavio sam 496.49 drivere, prilikom instalacije mora da se instalira i geforce experience !!!, zasencena mi je opcija, da iskljucim prilikom instalacije!!! srecom ostavili su odvojeno od drivera, pa moze da se odmah uninstall ! ...bas bezvz, primoravaju te na nesto sto neces?!

Probaj ovo:

Ja koristim 7-zip da raspakujem installer. Onda obrišem sve foldere osim Drivers, GF Experience i NVI2. Onda pokrenem install i odštikliram GF Experience i to je to.

kako mora? ja sam instalirao istu verziju bez GE

1.png 2.png

Verovatno nije isao na custom.

Nije mogao da ugasi jer je na početku odabrao Terms and Conditions za GeForce Experience i Driver umjesto za samo Driver.

1636817637836.png

2019-te ako me sjećanje dobro služi.

uff, pa nisam bas cesto menjao driver, ali nije bas 2 god :) !!! desilo bi mi se sigurno, ko zna sta radim podsvesno :p

496.76 WHQL

Game Ready for Battlefield 2042
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Battlefield 2042, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS and maximize performance and NVIDIA Reflex to minimize latency. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles to leverage DLSS technology, including Assetto Corsa Competizione, Bright Memory: Infinite, Farming Simulator 22, Hot Wheels Unleashed, and Myth of Empires. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver also provides the best experience for Ruined King: A League of Legends Story.

Gaming Technology
  • Includes support for NVIDIA Image Scaling

Release Notes

497.09 WHQL

Game Ready for ICARUS

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-1 gaming experience for ICARUS, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA RTX Global Illumination (RTXGI) to maximize performance and image quality. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles including Chorus and Halo Infinite.

Release Notes

Nazad
Vrh Dno