FIFA 12

Ivan®

Čuven
VIP član
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
28sm2wg.png

Ono sto je do sada objavljeno:

• FIFA 12 introduces the 'Impact Engine' which properly tracks and formulates contact between players, including their hips, knees etc.

• The AI will also keep track of areas of the body players have been injured during a match. Players can also become injured off the ball if abused too much, especially late in the game.

• FIFA 12 also introduces 'AI Vision Game' (rough translation), which promises to make passing more realistic. If you try to complete a pass to a player that's not within visible range, for example, it's less likely you'll complete the pass. EA hopes this will get rid of "blind passing".

• Personality Plus is more developed and should influence AI players' passes this time.

• AI is said to be "more human", with each player acting more or less according to his abilities. One example given is when an AI player sees Fabregas coming towards him with the ball, he'll act more carefully.

• OPM describes "new presentation" of matches in FIFA 12, which are said to be very much inspired by English football crowds.

• The game includes three new arenas, this time with integrated benches along the sidelines and "impressive lighting effects" according to OPM France.

• Integration of a new short dribble with the left stick.

• The game features a new camera that's noticeably closer to the ground.

• There's also a new menu interface that appears to be simpler and more ergonomic than before

O Impact Engine-u:

“It’s the biggest change we’ve made since we rebuilt the engine for next-gen consoles, I mean we rebuilt the engine from scratch, so that’s as big as it can get, but since then we’re ripping out a big chunk of the game and it’s a massive change.”

Verovatno ce i komentatori biti promenjeni, zbog skandala koji je doziveo Andy Gray :).

Novi leaked video:

[youtube]V6WnNDieX1w&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Malo komentara sa Fifa Soccer bloga:

Impact engine:

As already detailed in a recent post, the collision system for FIFA12 has been rewritten from the ground up. It’s called the impact engine, it’s almost certainly the biggest change being made this year and we were lucky enough to see it running recently. The impact engine is designed to change the way player models interact with each other on the pitch, from the slightest knock through to a full speed clattering, it’s all going to be different.

[DISCLAIMER] The videos that we saw were from both the Test Bed environment and live FIFA 12 gameplay. Whilst what we saw was incredibly impressive, these videos are chosen with the express intent of demonstrating the new FIFA 12 features as simply as possible. FIFASoccerBlog will not be providing a definitive opinion on these new features until we get our hands on the game, we’re simply going to relay what we saw and what we were told.

More than one collision point = more organic collisions - Previously when players came together, one point of contact was taken into consideration and a premade animation was played based on that single contact, which left times where the outcome of a tackle looked nothing like it should have done based on the context of the collision. In FIFA12 players can now make contact with each other at more than one point giving much more fluid and natural collisions.

Momentum preservation - Players carry momentum into their tackles, meaning that the speed at which you hit someone will change the way you collide. Go in lightly and you’re less likely to upset them, steam into them and you’re going to do some damage. Players can carry on through minor collisions. It’s an isolated example but we did see a particularly meaty collision that caused a front flip and yes, it was fucking hilarious.

Less premade animations – No longer will the CPU be picking the best effort from a list of premade animations. Now animations can be worked out, in real time, taking many points into consideration. The result? More fluid animations that bear much more relation to the action that triggered them. Coupled with….

More intelligent animation resolution - …..and multiple points of contact, tackling and player contact should feel a lot more fluid and a lot less cagey. To quote Aaron McHardy, “the variety is almost endless”. We saw a head on collision result in one player get sent flying on to his back whereas one from the side caught the player enough to rotate him.

Real world physics - Player can take knocks but keep the ball, bounce off challenges and generally make contact with other players, which they will react to, but that won’t neccesarily force them to go down or to lose the ball.

No masking – Animations are no longer used to “mask” the contact made between players. Everything is calculated considering the factors above.

The new engine not only looks very impressive but opens the door for True Injuries. A huge step away from the seemingly random injury model that’s currently in place, True Injuries means that the on pitch action can have a real impact (excuse the pun) on how players injure themselves. Players can injure themselves by landing awkwardly, streching muscles or twisting limbs. This should have a huge effect on CM, with players being able to re-injure previous problem points and even pick up career niggles such as persistent knee problems.

After the first view of the impact engine, my thoughts went somehow to the euphoria engine used in GTA4 and Red Dead Redemption, but it looked less clumsy and more concise. I can only hope it plays that way.

Tactical defending
:
There’s a new defensive gameplay mechanic in town for FIFA 12 and it’s called “Tactical Defending”. This new addition is a collaboration of a 2-3 new defensive gameplay features which aim to turn the way we defend in FIFA 11, on it’s head for FIFA 12. EA were aware of the overly punishing auto-tackle and what they call “homing missile pressure” and this is their answer to these massive community hates. Here’s a run down of the features that make up Tactical Defending in FIFA 12.

[DISCLAIMER] The videos that we saw were from both the Test Bed environment and live FIFA 12 gameplay. Whilst what we saw was incredibly impressive, these videos are chosen with the express intent of demonstrating the new FIFA 12 features as simply as possible. FIFASoccerBlog will not be providing a definitive opinion on these new features until we get our hands on the game, we’re simply going to relay what we saw and what we were told.

Contain – The existing pressing system in FIFA 11 has been removed and has been replaced with a new mechanic called “Contain”. Instead of aggressively pressing, players will now “Contain” their opponents by jockeying simply shadowing their opponenets movements. They will not close down or tackle unless instructed to do so.

Contain Proximity – The distance at which you Contain can be adjusted with the left stick, allowing you to close down your opponent or drop off deeper. The video that we saw showed players being able to close down to within about a yard of their opponent and being able to drop off to a maximum of about 10 yards.

The Purpose of Contain – The Contain mechanic aims to make your time without the ball in FIFA 12 more engaging, providing tactical conundrums about when to close down, when to drop off and most importantly when to commit to the tackle. Defending in previous FIFA titles has been very much about holding pressure and letting the AI do the rest, not any more.

High Pressure – Has been a problem with the last few FIFA titles and the easiest way to explain how Tactical defending has tried to remedy this is quite simply that the pressure system has been removed all together aiming to give us all more time on the ball. If you steam in to a challenge against Messi now you can expect to be suitably embarrassed.

Secondary Press? – You still have the ability to call over a secondary defender if you wish but they will also only Contain and not pressure. A new AI behaviour has been implemented to link multiple players that are performing the Contain function. Secondary defenders will now shut down a different angle to the area that you are already covering. This allows multiple angles and passing lanes to be cut off creating pressure without a tackle ever being performed.

Auto-Tackle is No More - In FIFA 12 the auto-tackle function has now been removed. To initiate a tackle now requires a button press which must be timed correctly to be successful. If you’ll excuse me for a second…… YESSSSSS!

Timing is Key - Tackles can now be missed if the timing of the button press is too late or too early. This simply doesn’t happen in FIFA 11. We were shown a video example of Theo Walcott cutting in side and weaving between two defenders who had both miss-timed tackles. Theo was able to manoeuvre between them at incredibly close proximity with ease using the new Precision Dribble feature.

Tactical Defending - EA want Tactical Defending to “bring the skill of real world defending in to FIFA” and to make 1v1 situations “feel like individual battles”. In previous FIFA games the defending has been largely automatic with only minimal user input required. Tactical Defending takes the old system and hands control to the user aiming to create a realistic defensive experience.

Tactical Defending is the biggest shake up of the “art of defending” since we can remember, what do you think of EA’s new gameplay feature?

Poslednja izmena:
Ok, Impact Engine me jeste ostavio bez teksta.. sjajna inovacija. Onaj 'tactical defending' je u principu copy-paste PES-ovog 'hold up play' sistema iz 2011. Jos uvek izgleda kao da se klizaju po terenu.. nadao sam se da IE ima veze i sa tim. Kao i svake godine, ove (sjajne) inovacije nista ne moraju da mi znace ako osnovne stvari poput sutiranja, izgleda igraca na terenu, 'uverljivosti' da igram fudbal.. nisu poboljsane..

Precision dribbling:

Next on the list of new additions for FIFA12, Precision Dribbling. Bringing a new tier to the existing dribbling model.

Tighter control near the touchline – Players will now be much more aware of their surroundings (Hooray!). As an example, players in possesion near the touchline will understand that they’re there, and keep tighter control of the ball to stop it running out of play.

Sprint > Jog > Close control - Close control has been added below jogging as a way of allowing players to take smaller, more frequent touches, keeping the ball closer and keeping tighter control.

Shielding - Players can now dribble whilst shielding, meaning you can still move around the pitch whilst holding players off, rather than being rooted to the spot.

Allows more time and space - Something that seemed to be an upshot from a combination of both close control and tactical defending was attackers having more time and space on the ball. Allowing for…

More space around the area - In previous FIFAs I’ve found the final third almost a no go area especially in terms of playing slowly and trying to pick holes, with defenders pouncing on you the second you get close to the box. With close control you can find find more space in and around the area making it accesible. So now you’ll be able to play like Arsenal to your hearts content. Don’t forget to shoot though…

Maintain control in tight situations – Keeping the ball under tighter control will allow you to get out of tricky positions that would certainly have ended in to you being dispossesed in FIFA11. With the removal of auto tackling, players are going to have to work hard to get the ball off of you, creating the potential for some intense battles for possesion. We should see more options for holding the ball up before finding a window to release it and more opportunities to slice your way through defences with deft touches and smarts, rather than rainbow flicks and rabonas.

As with many of the points you will read today, they’re much easier to understand and interpret when seen rather than read about. If last year is anything to go by, then we can expect to see some publicly released test bed videos that explain how these features work and what they mean for the game overall.

Precision dribbling:

Next on the list of new additions for FIFA12, Precision Dribbling. Bringing a new tier to the existing dribbling model.

Tighter control near the touchline – Players will now be much more aware of their surroundings (Hooray!). As an example, players in possesion near the touchline will understand that they’re there, and keep tighter control of the ball to stop it running out of play.

Sprint > Jog > Close control - Close control has been added below jogging as a way of allowing players to take smaller, more frequent touches, keeping the ball closer and keeping tighter control.

Shielding - Players can now dribble whilst shielding, meaning you can still move around the pitch whilst holding players off, rather than being rooted to the spot.

Allows more time and space - Something that seemed to be an upshot from a combination of both close control and tactical defending was attackers having more time and space on the ball. Allowing for…

More space around the area - In previous FIFAs I’ve found the final third almost a no go area especially in terms of playing slowly and trying to pick holes, with defenders pouncing on you the second you get close to the box. With close control you can find find more space in and around the area making it accesible. So now you’ll be able to play like Arsenal to your hearts content. Don’t forget to shoot though…

Maintain control in tight situations – Keeping the ball under tighter control will allow you to get out of tricky positions that would certainly have ended in to you being dispossesed in FIFA11. With the removal of auto tackling, players are going to have to work hard to get the ball off of you, creating the potential for some intense battles for possesion. We should see more options for holding the ball up before finding a window to release it and more opportunities to slice your way through defences with deft touches and smarts, rather than rainbow flicks and rabonas.

As with many of the points you will read today, they’re much easier to understand and interpret when seen rather than read about. If last year is anything to go by, then we can expect to see some publicly released test bed videos that explain how these features work and what they mean for the game overall.

nek neko izbrise postove #3 i #5, gluposti se desavaju, forum skoro nikad ne radi kako treba..

Usporite malo sa postovima, ne mogu sve da ispratim :d

Savet za borisa: odštampaj nalepnicu i omot PES 2012 preko FIFE i uživaćeš :)

Obecavajuce... Ali meni sve ovo nista ne znaci dok sam ne probam! :)

Poprilicno radikalne promene, za ove inovacije im stvarno skidam kapu.. samo jos da promene 'maticnu plocu' :)

Evo odgledah klip... I zaista odlicno izgleda, cak sta vise me odusevljava!

Startovi su mnogo realniji, uopste sudari igraca izgleda prirodno. Skoro pa da gledam pravi mec... :)

Sad mora Konami da izda "saopstenje"... :d

Za sada ovo sto je EA najavio, vise obecava.

Koje ludilo! :)

Jedva cekam. Samo jos da uspore malo igru.

Poprilicno radikalne promene, za ove inovacije im stvarno skidam kapu.. samo jos da promene 'maticnu plocu' :)

E pa sad, ti bi da od FIFE naprave PES, pa da pocenes da je igras - ne d'o Bog da se to desi. Igraj PES, on vec ima tu maticnu plocu koja tebi jedino odgovara, sto potpuo razumem, a FIFA nek se razvija u svom fazonu, ima dovoljno ljudi kojima se svidja. I ne treba da im bude cilj da se igra svidi hard-core PES fanovima koji samo pricaju da to sto vide u FIFI nije PES. PES vec postoji i moze da ga igra ko zeli...

Poslednja izmena:
Ne, uopste to ne trazim :) Samo zelim uverljiv osecaj dok igram a ne da zevam :) Sve su ovo perverzne inovacije ali na bledoliku bazu ih trpaju.. sto je velika steta jer se vidi da ima tu ljudi koji znaju da rade..

Ma jok, prodaja a i ovaj forum pokazuje koliko je malom broju ljudi stalo do 'toga', tog neopipljivog i neobjasnjivog osecaja.. :)

Ali to je to, znaci ti mislis da si svetski doktor za taj osecaj i da ti treba svima da objasnis koji je osecaj pravi, a koji ne ili sta? Nije to ne znam kakva nauka, tacno se zna o cemu ti pricas, ali postoje samo ove dve igre o kojima pricamo, nemamo trecu. OK, TI zevas na FIFA gameplay i sta mi sad tu da radimo? Cekaces tako dok se ne pojavi igra sa TACNO TAKVIM osecajem koji si ti zamislio? Mozes i to, ali ne znam koliko je realno da se desi.

Ali to je to, znaci ti mislis da si svetski doktor za taj osecaj i da ti treba svima da objasnis koji je osecaj pravi, a koji ne ili sta?

Nije da mislim a nije i da ne mislim :D Znas ono kad stopostotno znas da si u pravu? :D E tako se osecam u vezi ovoga.. :p Necu trujem temu, uglavnom razumemo se, skoro sve je receno u vezi toga.. ove godine bas jedva cekam demo.

Vidi ovog infiltratora sto nas kao zajebava :D

61 post od februara...nekad se to przilo za dan - kakva samokontrola :)

Poslednja izmena:
I ne treba da im bude cilj da se igra svidi hard-core PES fanovima

Ako ti Borisa svrstavaš u hard-core PES fanove onda si blesaviji od njega :)

On jedva da zna sve komande koje postoje u PESu, ali je majstor za "osećaj" :d

Govori o nekom osećaju dok igra fudbal, a dok igra online uzme Atletico i samo dodaje Agueru pa šta uradi uradio je - to je taj realan fudbal o kome govori :)

Aj jos malo promeni pricu, nisi dovoljno :) Samo Agueru dodajem.. lol. Moj nacin igre uopste ne siluje igru kao vecina.. nikad ne ubacujem na glavu kao 95% igraca, ne silujem pressing kao ti recimo.. :) Ti sa onim tvojim matematickim fudbalom stvarno da se javljas.. :)

Na znam, nisam igrao s njim :). Zasluzio je bar da ga tako zovem, makar na kredit :).

Ali znam da je postao fenomen ovih tema. I znam da je old school i igra na d-padu. Kad tako pirstupas, sve je drugacije i potpuno ga razumem. Siguran sam da i to utice na celokupan osecaj o kome prica, to je skroz druga vrsta kontrole. Samo prelazak na analogni je dovoljno "frustrirajuc", a kad sve to spojis sa totalno razlicitim igrama, logicno je to sto mu se desava, smorio se i nema volje da se privikava na bilo sta novo. I ne mora, na kraju krajeva.

A prava prica o cuvenom osecaju o kome on govori se svodi na kameru, zvuk "Tup!" pri dodavanju i sutiranju posle koga imas osecaj da si "nesto uradio" i mogucnost da "lomi" na d-padu kako je navikao (digitalne kontrole ti daju trenutan odziv, u tom smislu je osecaj uvek "bolji", ali nivo kontrole koji imas je skroz durga prica). To je to, nista vise. I u pravu je, to stvarno znaci nesto. To lebdenje iznad terena u fifi o kome prica je samo vezano za analogne kontrole i osecaj koje one daju i potpuno drugaciju animaciju u dve igre. Pes deluje suvise rigidno po tom pitanju i ima vise "trzanja" i fiksinih pokreta koji prenaglasavaju neke stvari i njemu mozda doprinose osecaju za neke stvari, ne deluje tako tecno i zato Boris ima takav osecaj. Tom logikom dolazimo do one price sta je bolje za igre, animacija i "fiksni momenti" kao u Street Fighter-u ili nesto drugo. Ja se slazem da fali malo toga o cemu on prica, ali to je delic fudbalske simulacije. Sa tom pricom mozemo u nedogled, razumemo se, idemo dalje...

Poslednja izmena:
Ja sam do pre FIFA 11, igrao stalno na D-Padu... I oduvek sam mislio da nema sanse da igram na analogu, ali iskreno nisam ni osetio taj prelazak! Time mislim da mi uopste nije predstavljalo problem, iako sam mislio da hoce.

A to je verovatno bas do toga da su animacije u FIFI drugacije... Bas kao sto Ivan kaze, u PESu postoji to cimanje a ne fluidna animacija i taj prelaz prilikom menjanja pravca. Zato sam PES igrao samo na D-Padu i mislim da ukoliko bih se opet vratio PESu da bih se opet vratio koriscenju D-Pada.

Jedva cekam obe demo verzije, mada iz prosle godine se videlo da to nista ne mora da znaci! :)
Cak je demo verzija bila bolja od finalne sto se PESa tice... :d

To se vec godinama desava da je demo dosta bolji od finalne verzije :)

Ivane, lebdenje iznad terena nema veze sa analognim kontrolama :) Vec upravo to kako zvuci, lebde ili se klizaju po terenu, tako izgleda, tako je napravljena interakcija izmedju igraca i terena.. Idi na FSB recimo, videces istu pricu i od Fifa fanova, nisam ja to nista izmislio :) Videces iste komentare, evo recimo ovaj, od lika koji igra uglavnom Fifu: "in single player there is no doubt there isnt much of the feeling of football in the games. scoring a goal for example just isnt satisfying, not sure why".
Znaci samo na ovom forumu ispada da to ja nesto izmisljam, a to su ono glavne zamerke na igru :d Proste cinjenice, neuverljiva interakcija igraca sa terenom, ocajan osecaj sutiranja i ulaska lopte u mrezu/postizanja pogotka, svi igraci identicni, skoro pa ni zrna individualnosti.. zvuk osim publike na 'mute', i onda sam ja lud sto mi ne daje osecaj :d Ali zato bre, 360 kretanje, mnogo vise 'menadzment' opcija, fluidne (nerealno prenaglasene) animacije... stvarno mnogo vise pozitivnih nego negativnih stvari :)

Poslednja izmena:
neuverljiva interakcija igraca sa terenom

naspram alpskog smučanja u PESu gde se kreću kao da su pola metra ispod terena sve vreme koliko su nepokretni i tromi i to svi od Nanija do Žigića. Gore nego u FIFI09.

ocajan osecaj sutiranja

fluidne (nerealno prenaglasene) animacije

ovo ne možeš znati posle 15 minuta igranja igre. za 15 minuta ne možeš se navići ni na sve komande a kamoli da osetiš osećaj šutiranja ili da osetiš kako funkcionišu animacije. Na sve to, lepo Ivan reče, igraš na D-pad, a FIFI je to alternativna opcija koju je ubacila čisto pro forme i vrlo je moguće da je bagovitija od analogne kontrole jer ionako 95% FIFA igrača fura analogne kontrole.

ulaska lopte u mrezu/postizanja pogotka

da si ikada gledao uživo utakmicu i video kako izgleda kada protivnik da gol gostujućem terenu video bi da nema neke ludačke "atmosfere" osim ako nije neki derbi u pitanju.

svi igraci identicni

na toliko udaljenoj kameri bi i PES izgledao isto tako

skoro pa ni zrna individualnosti

naglašavaj da pričaš o vizuelnom aspektu, jer ovako ispadaš smešan. FIFA je jedina igra u kojoj sam morao da razmišljam o tome koja je jača noga mom igraču i da radim finte šuta ne radi "šetnje po terenu" kao što 90% PES igrača to radi već da bih zaista prebacio loptu na jaču nogu. Toliko o "individualnosti".

naravoučenije: dok ne odigraš FIFU mesec dana na analognim kontrolama, samo spamuješ bezveze po ovoj temi. Uostalom, sve te mane da zaista voliš da igraš fudbal bi bile nebitne. Ali pošto na fudbal gledaš kao da je Gran Turismo i igraš ga još redje, nije ni čudo što tražiš neki vizuelni dojam više nego što razmišljaš o tome kakav je gameplay.

Poslednja izmena:
Ja nikad u životu nisam pomišljao na Fifu dok nisam probao WC demo, na kraju sam tu igru i nabavio i još uvek je igram, i igraću je dok ne izađe FIFA 12. Jednostavno je zanimljivije igrati je od PES-a, bez ulaženja u tehničke aspekte igre, grafiku, animacije itd. Što se tog dela tiče, samo ću napomenuti da sam naučio da žmurim na očajnu grafiku u FIFI WC (istina je sve sto Boris kaže za nju). A što se osećaja tiče, pa ja sad imam osećaj u FIFI, da sam stvarno nešto uradio, da nisam silovao jednog igrača, nego iz akcije napravio nešto... :)
Na kraju samo da dodam, nisam igrao punokrvnu FIFU (sem demo-a), već samo WC, takodje nisam ni PES nabavljao. Ovo su neki moji zaključci izvučeni iz poredjenja FIFA World Cup i par sati full igre PES i mnogo demo-a. :)

Poslednja izmena:
Videces iste komentare, evo recimo ovaj, od lika koji igra uglavnom Fifu: "in single player there is no doubt there isnt much of the feeling of football in the games. scoring a goal for example just isnt satisfying, not sure why".

E vidis, kod mene je bas obrnuto.
Dam/primim gol u PES-u i ni ne trepnem.

Ruku na srce, FIFA 11 za razliku od prošlih verzija jeste monotonija. Jednostavno, barem ja imam utisak da je poželjno da forsiraš odredjeni način igre ne bi li stekao prednost. U prošlim verzijama nije bilo toga - uvek kao primer uzimam FIFU09 gde su ljudi ravnopravno mogli da igraju i bunker i kontre i igru glavom a u FIFI10 isto to samo što je igra glavom dosta osakaćena a mogućnost driblanja izraženija. Isto to važi i za FIFU World Cup uz to što je sistem i gameplay driblinga najbolje odradjen do sada. A tu je i kocka + x finta za sve PESovce :D

Svima koje zanima kakva je FIFA toplo preporučujem da skinu World Cup jer je to nešto najbliže PES filozofiji a uz to je i grafika znatno superiornija u odnosu na godišnje verzije.

Poslednja izmena:
Ako je ono superiornija grafika, onda stvarno...

Poslednja izmena:
Nazad
Vrh Dno