Šta je novo?

[AKG] koje pojacalo/zvucna ?

Midgard

Čuven
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Kupio sam AKG K272 HD,zvucna koja mi ide uz plocu na kojoj pise da je navodno Creative X-Fi,veze nema sa doticnom,niti koristi iste drajvere,samo nosi to ime i to je to... (koristi neke "shnj" powered by Asus drajvere)

interesuje me koje bi mi pojacalo preporucili za slushalice i koju zvucnu kartu (ako je uopste potreba bolja zvucna karta ako idem na pojacalo?)

btw. ako je moguce nesto da mogu da ubodem u isto vreme slushalice i ove matore Logitech Z5500...i da li bi se kvalitet output-a kad ubacim slusalice u panel od z5500 popravio sa boljom zvucnom...ili je najbolje da su slusalice direktno i zvucnici direktno?

:wave:

STX bolje gazi losiju produkciju, tj. EMU manje skriva. Ako je losiji materijal, STX bi to bolje ublazio. Treba imati i u vidu cemu su namenjene jedna i druga kartica, tj. kom tipu korisnika.

vi zaboravljate ovo Hi-Z Amplifier

The high Impedance (Z) headphone amplifier used on this card is the Texas Instruments

TI6120A2 which provides better then 120dB dynamic range, a SNR of 120dB and a fast Slew Rate of 1300 V/µS add the fact that this amplifier circuit is swinging from -12 V to +12 volts and we have a serious high fidelity power source for demanding headphones.

The THD+n graph from the specification sheets show impressive results and this amplifier chip has very low distortion within the audio bandwidth.

http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tpa6120a2.pdf

sto kod ostaliih dokupljuje za ne bas male novce

Ma to stoji da bi mu sa drugom zvucnom trebalo i pojacalo posebno... To se nadam se podrazumeva. A od novih moze da kupi samo one skasane ProJect i Creek, tako da od novih i nema neki izbor, pa se logicno svako opredeli pre za STX kao univerzalnu soluciju.

sobzirom na naslov to mu je jedina logicna solucija

a dok se ne skupe pare koju "budzet" zvucnu karticu preporucujete ( za pci slot ) ?

naime uzeo sam akg 172hd pa me interesuje neka zvucna "budzet" klase a da radi bolje od ove na asus k8n-e delux ploci .:)

krastavac nema se para za sve..

pretezno bi se koristila za igre, i pomalo za slusanje muzike ( ne toliko bitno jer nema kvalitetne produkcije - snimaka )

laik sam za te stvari, mislio sam neki xonar dg mozda ili eventualno xonar d1 ?
ili nesto trece za te pare ??
( sto jeftinije to bolje )

Poslednja izmena:
juri neki live sa kx drajverima sb220

vidis nik da zbunjujes ljude , zato sam i rekao da ima jedan izbor poz

Ja sam zadivljen kolichinom i ponudjenim izborom karata u ovoj temi. Evo da doprinesem, mada sumljam da je ishta bolje od Asusa koji je renomirani proizvocjash zvuchnih.... ili nije?

Esi Maya 44
Esi UGM96
EsiU46XL
Esi Dual Fire
M-Audio Fast Track
M-Audio Firewire Solo
E-mu 1616m
E-mu 0202 USB
E-mu 0404 USB
Tera Tec DMX 6Fire USB
Da ni ne pochinjem sa izborom RME kartica.

Ima toliko izbora da je smeshno, i svi su redom vrhunski i ne bi pogreshio kada bi uzeo neki od ovih na eci peci pec.
Pricha o 192/24Bita vazhi samo i SAMO ako je materijal produciran u tom kvalitetu ili studijski profesionalno upsamplovan (shto se opet chuje).

Meni lichno je najbolje reshenje kvalitetna zvuchna externa naravno da ne bi patila od EM shtroke unutar rachunara i finog pojacalceta za slushalice.

Eto...tako....

...mada sumljam da je ishta bolje od Asusa koji je renomirani proizvocjash zvuchnih.... ili nije?

Asus je skorojevic u proizvodnji kartica, namenjen za konzumente entiziaste, nije za profesionalniju upotrebu pored ovih nabrojanih kartica. I sam software na to ukazuje, a i firma koja nema veze s muzikom, niti je ikada imala. Utrcali da zgaze Creative...
Ja bih takodje pre uzeo eksternu 0202 ili 0404... za slusalice koriste pojacalo A klase i bilo koje slusalice teraju kao od sale.

samo ti se cini

Pogresno sam se izrazio, solidan u rangu zvucnih kartica.

Nego, da li si probao head amp na nekom od tih EMU-a?

Kontam da je sve to tu negde, iskreno ne bih ocekivao neku osetniju razliku, mozda nesto razlicit karakter zvuka.

Poslednja izmena:
da i solidno je glup na svim tog ranga , nedovoljan d apokrene bilo koje ozbiljnije sluske

e narucio sam xonar dg ( garsone ti si kriv ), pa vam javim kako se ponasaju sa novim akg 172hd sluskama.

btw. i sa integrisanom se cuje razlika u odnosu na neke budzet sluske, a bas me interesuje kako ce se pokazati xonar dg

asus cuvaj se mojne me izneveris !!

:D;)

Takav je dakle i na STXu? :)
http://www.guru3d.com/article/asus-xonar-essence-stx-review/9
Hi-Z Amplifier

The high Impedance (Z) headphone amplifier used on this card is the Texas Instruments

TI6120A2 which provides better then 120dB dynamic range, a SNR of 120dB and a fast Slew Rate of 1300 V/µS add the fact that this amplifier circuit is swinging from -12 V to +12 volts and we have a serious high fidelity power source for demanding headphones.

The THD+n graph from the specification sheets show impressive results and this amplifier chip has very low distortion within the audio bandwidth.

aha:D:D

http://www.guru3d.com/article/asus-xonar-essence-stx-review/9
Hi-Z Amplifier

aha:D:D
Ma pusti guru3D. ;)
I 0404 USB ima head amp.

Poslednja izmena:
pustam guru al ove ne mogu ;)
Under the cover are two separate output stages, one for the line outs, the other for headphones. The headphone driver is a Texas Instruments TPA6120A2 chip, a current-feedback design capable of sourcing 80mWpc into 600 ohms with very low distortion. The line-level output stage is based on a pair of JRC 2114D dual–op-amp chips (the 2114D is equivalent to the popular 5532 chip), followed by a pair of low-noise National LM 4562 dual op-amps. Although almost all the components used, other than the electrolytic caps, are surface-mount types, the four output-stage op-amp chips are socketed 8-pin types, to allow the owner to experiment with other pin-compatible chips.

http://www.stereophile.com/computeraudio/asus_xonar_essence_ststx_soundcards/

Computer Audio
ASUS Xonar Essence ST/STX soundcards:
Bookmark and Share Follow-Up, September 2010
John Atkinson wrote again about the Xonar Essence STX soundcard in September 2010 (Vol.33 No.9):

When I reviewed this $200 soundcard for Windows PCs in the January 2010 issue, I concluded that the Xonar Essence STX was by far the least expensive way of turning a PC into a genuine high-resolution audio source that I had encountered. Neither the Essence's resolution nor its low level of noise was compromised by having to operate in the electrically unfriendly environment of a computer chassis. However, I ran into a problem playing files with sample rates of 96 or 192kHz. The card was installed in a quiet Shuttle PC (AMD Athlon 3.1GHz dual-core processor, 2GB RAM) running Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2. Using Foobar 2000 (v.0.9.6.9) or Adobe Audition 3.0 and setting the appropriate sample rate with the Xonar Audio Center control program didn't produce sound from the STX card that was noticeably better than standard CD-sourced files. It appeared that 96 and 192kHz files were being downsampled by the STX to 48kHz, with spectral components higher than 48kHz aliased into the audioband; eg, a 40kHz tone was reproduced as 8kHz.

I managed to solve the problem by downloading, installing, and then selecting either ASIO4.DLL or WASAPI as the default sound device in Foobar's Playback Preferences dialog. I let ASUS's technical support know about the problem, but they had not gotten back to me by press time for the January issue. In the new year, however, I did hear back from them: A beta version of a new driver was available that fixed this problem. I installed the new driver in the Shuttle PC, which by then had been upgraded to Windows 7. The original driver was v.6.12.8.1762; the new beta driver was v.7.12.8.17731, dated 2/3/2010. The original version of the Xonar Audio Center software was v.0.2.3.20; the new one was v.0.2.3.27, though the appearance of the user interface was identical (fig.1).

Fig.1 Xonar Audio Center user interface.

With the new driver, bit-perfect playback by the STX card is guaranteed at all sample rates supported by the DMA buffer—44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192kHz—and, unlike with the earlier driver, ASIO-compatible applications take exclusive control of the audio device. However, the card's volume control is disabled when it is used in this mode, which makes it inconvenient for headphone listening.

With the Xonar Audio Center open and playing files with Foobar 2000, selecting "Speakers (ASUS Xonar Essence STX Audio Device)" and 24-bit resolution in the Foobar Output Preferences dialog now did give true 96kHz playback, a 40kHz tone being decoded as 40kHz. However, material recorded at 88.2kHz was still sample-rate–converted to whatever rate had been chosen with Audio Center, the 88.2kHz sample rate not being available.

Changing the preferred output device to "Xonar Essence STX bit-perfect ASIO driver" and choosing "Digital Output (ASUS Xonar Essence STX Audio Device)" in Windows 7's Control Panel/Hardware and Sound/Audio Devices dialog did give the correct sample rate for the file being played at the digital output. I tested this configuration with data having sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192kHz, and bit depths of 16 and 24; in every case, the data output by the Essence STX were identical to those in the original file. I tested this by recording the output to a new file, inverting its polarity, then playing the old and new files simultaneously in Adobe Audition 3.0. They nulled completely, confirming that the data were the same.

Fig.2 Xonar Essence STX, eye pattern of S/PDIF data output carrying 16-bit J-Test signal (±500mV vertical scale, 175ns horizontal scale).

Tested with the digital input of the Audio Precision SYS2722 as the PC played the 16-bit Miller-Dunn J-Test data, the Essence STX offered low jitter, even with a TosLink connection, at 690 picoseconds peak with a correspondingly clean eye pattern (fig.2). However, I did find one anomaly with the Essence STX's digital output. I was playing files on one PC, feeding the soundcard's TosLink optical output to an RME soundcard fitted to another PC so that I could monitor the state of the bits in the digital datastream using RME's DIGICheck program. To my surprise, when I paused playback, instead of all bits changing to zero (which is what usually happens with digital sources), the DIGICheck meter indicated with red flags that some bits were still active (fig.3). Recording the STX's digital output with Adobe Audition showed that the data remained latched at the value of the last word of the audio data before playback was paused, resulting in a digital DC offset (fig.4).

Fig.3 Xonar Essence STX, bit status of digital output with playback paused.

Fig.4 Xonar Essence STX, waveform of digital output before and after playback paused.

I was at first alarmed by this behavior—if you happen to pause playback just when a waveform peaked at its maximum possible level, the resultant DC offset will be equivalent to a full-scale signal. But this offset is in the digital domain; it would present a problem only if it translated to an equivalent DC offset in the analog domain, where it might be amplified by the power amplifier, with possible damage to the loudspeakers' woofers if the entire playback chain was DC-coupled. I tried the Xonar soundcard's digital output with every D/A processor I had in the house, ranging from the budget-priced Benchmark DAC1 to the super-expensive dCS Puccini. In every case, when I paused playback on the PC, the resultant digital offset did not give rise to an analog offset. Even when I deliberately arranged for the latched data in the Xonar's digital output to be equivalent to a full-scale signal, I couldn't measure any related DC offset in any of the processor's analog outputs. So while this behavior is curious, it isn't pathological.

Headphone listening
I didn't have the space in the original review to discuss the Essence STX card's sound quality with headphones, though I did say that the fact that the headphone output's maximum level could be adjusted to match the headphone impedance was a blessing. The output impedance of the ¼" headphone jack was 10.7 ohms at all frequencies and settings, which is usefully low. However, there was a relatively high DC offset on this output, at 19mV left and 15mV right, this unrelated to the anomaly in digital output noted above.

Through my favorite headphones, Sennheiser's HD-650, I was consistently surprised by the quality of the Xonar soundcard's output. Yes, in comparison with the CEntrance DACport USB headphone amplifier ($395), which I reviewed in June (p.99), the highs weren't quite as silky smooth; and my reference Benchmark DAC1 ($995), fed with the Essence STX's digital output, offered tighter, deeper lows and a generally greater feel of dynamic swings. For example, Mark Flynn's snare drum on Attention Screen's Live at Merkin Hall (CD, Stereophile STPH018-2) exploded from the Sennheisers as it should when the headphones were driven by the Benchmark; driven by the Essence STX at the same level, the drum sounded as loud, but without quite the same jump factor. The low frequencies did have a greater feeling of power and drive than they did with the DACport, however, and backgrounds were silent, with no noise interference from the PC. Overall, the Essence STX's headphone output was better than you would expect from so affordable a product.

As we prepare this issue of Stereophile for publication, I'm working on the first mixes, using Adobe Audition 3.0 in multichannel mode, of the concert Attention Screen played last April at the Yamaha recital hall in midtown Manhattan (see "Update" in this issue). Whether listening to the mixes through the Sennheiser headphones driven directly by the Xonar soundcard or via the card's optical output fed to my big rig, I get no sense of missing anything that I should be aware of.

Poslednja izmena:
Midgard, ja imam bas AKG K272HD slusalice. One nisu zahtevne slusalice i lepo ce raditi i bez pojacala. Na STX ce ti pojacalo biti na 0dB (ima jos 2 opcije > +12dB i +18dB) i na toj snazi dodje mu isto kao recimo XtremeMusic.

Tako da izaberi kartu koja ce imati najbolji zvuk... krastavac, opet mu dodje STX:)

i da nisu zahtevne falice im dinamike i svake sluske rade bolje na headphone ampom :)

Nazad
Vrh Dno