Šta je novo?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

starac

Slavan
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
n65391997297_9705.jpg

Casopis Igromani je objavio i prve konkretne informacije.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/jonelo/stalker/gallery_2942_128_279032.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/jonelo/stalker/gallery_2942_128_161651.jpg

1. The considerable part of Pripyat will be recreated with 100% (!) accuracy - now it'll be the east part of the city. You'll also see the "Jupiter" facility, Kopachi village, which was so highly contaminated that desactivation failed so everything were just buried, and a lot more locations.

2. There will be noticeable improvements in A-Life system: for example, day/night behavior cycle, artefact searching, blowouts with proper NPC reactions and hideouts and a lot more. By the way, there won't be a faction wars - the idea wasn't successful. NPC behaviour will be more "peaceful" (but, well, of course if a Duty stalker will meet Freedom stalker - he know what to do, so it doesn't meet armistice between everyone). Of course, the overall number of stalkers in the Zone will be lesser than it's been in CS.

3. "Call of Pripyat" is a sequel. It follows the ending where Gunslinger destroyed the C-Consciousness project (developers courageously ignore false endings ^__^). After this event something changed in the Zone, so the goverment decided to sent military specops squads into the Zone to investigate what happened. But something goes terribly wrong and the whole group vanish. Our protagonist will be the Ukrainian military operative, and one of the prior targets we have is to find that squad and figure out what's going on with them.

4. In previous games the side quests looked like primitive 1-minute generated boring tasks. For now, it'll change. There won't be any stereotyped tasks [a]at all[/a]. GSC is developing about ~70 unique side quests (!). Forget about "kill 5 boars" tasks, they're in past.

5. The community annoyed developers with that so much, so... yes, there will be the burer and chimera. Of course, with reworked behavior and new skills. Prepare for tough fights.

6. Blowouts now affect almost everything in the Zone. It's not only rare effective event - lots of things are binded to it. For example, the artifact and anomalies positions will completely change after each blowout.

"Call of Pripyat" is a sequel.

Amin.

In previous games the side quests looked like primitive 1-minute generated boring tasks. For now, it'll change. There won't be any stereotyped tasks [a]at all[/a]. GSC is developing about ~70 unique side quests (!). Forget about "kill 5 boars" tasks, they're in past.

Dobro su se setili...SoC je malko smarao s tim, a CS je otisao skroz dodjavola s tim *****skim kvestovima...kad se samo setim onoga "donesi nam 'leba/municije" i sl...

3. "Call of Pripyat" is a sequel. It follows the ending where Gunslinger destroyed the C-Consciousness project (developers courageously ignore false endings ^__^). After this event something changed in the Zone, so the goverment decided to sent military specops squads into the Zone to investigate what happened. But something goes terribly wrong and the whole group vanish. Our protagonist will be the Ukrainian military operative, and one of the prior targets we have is to find that squad and figure out what's going on with them.

Ovo meni djeluje kao Priboi Story ripp off?

Drugi izvor "Gameplay" casopis kaze da ce igra biti podijeljena u tri velike mape i dvije Pripyat podzemne mape. Pripyat ce biti puno veci.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/jonelo/stalker/10972.jpg

Grafika ce biti slicna uz manje korekcije i bolje performanse.

Poslednja izmena:
Amin.

Dobro su se setili...SoC je malko smarao s tim, a CS je otisao skroz dodjavola s tim *****skim kvestovima...kad se samo setim onoga "donesi nam 'leba/municije" i sl...

Totalno se slazem sa ^ :).
Valjda ce popraviti gorak ukus u ustima sto je CS ostavio.

Bolje bi im bilo da ovo lepo optimizuju ili uopste da ne izbacuju nista.Da se ne ponovi prica kao sa cs i cryostasis-om.

Bolje bi im bilo da ovo lepo optimizuju ili uopste da ne izbacuju nista.Da se ne ponovi prica kao sa cs i cryostasis-om.

Cryostasis nema bas nikakve veze sa ovim timom! A CS je optimiziran i odlicno radi.

ne videh kada stize?

Vjerovatno krajem ove godine?

Izgleda da rade i nekakv port za konzole?

GSC Game World team is currently working on two projects: S.T.A.L.K.E.R console port and... "Call of Pripyat" sequel. Stay tuned for detailed preview in the next month, and as for now - here are the short summary of what you need to know.

...dobro je da su skapirali da su frakcije promasaj i da su side questovi bili bezvezni...obecava u svakom slucaju...pristajem i na tesko krpljenje od bugova samo da odrade ovo sto su rekli...

Poslednja izmena:
Bas mi nije jasno zasto neki misle da su frakcije promasaj? Ono sto je falilo SoC-u su Faction Wars. Meni ja zao sto su izbacili taj feature.

Zato sto je tesko napraviti kvalitetan i upecatljiv/verodostojan fraction war :).
Bolje da bude bez toga, ako nisu kadri da odrade kako treba ;).

Zato sto je tesko napraviti kvalitetan i upecatljiv/verodostojan fraction war :).
Bolje da bude bez toga, ako nisu kadri da odrade kako treba ;).
Slažem se,kao ideja nije loše ali to jako loše funkcioniše i daje konfuzan i jako negativan utisak o igri koja u principu nije loše urađena.Mislim da jer najviše bagova proizilazilo iz tih ratova frakcija, što je mnoge kojma se dopao SoC nateralo da dignu ruke od nje.Veraovatno je kasno da se ti igrači ubede da je zadnjim pečom bagovitost svedena na minimum.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/jonelo/stalker/5457b878169a.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/jonelo/stalker/66ed58447a81.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/jonelo/stalker/92096315.jpg

Gameplay magazin preview.

Call of Pripyat

The plot is starting few days after SoC final events - Gunslinger is turning the psy-antennas off, but too, being out of it for few days. In the meantime, all the stalker realized the possibilities and perspectives of the pass opening, rush there. Of course, the way is too thin for all the people, so factional conflicts raise again and all the place began to fill with corpses.

Unexpectedly, the military forces become more active too. News about the psy-emission source liquidation reach military headquarters, and so, the development of "Fairway" operation started. The whole point of it is search for the safe way deep into the Zone for sending heavy-armed troops there and establish full control over the place. But something goes terribly wrong, and all the helicopters sent for reconnaissance vanish.

As said in the old wisdom, probably the one scout can make it where the big group failed. So the HQ send one operative to the place to inquire about facts of the case, while being undercover as a stalker. But, well - why "undercover"? He's actually a stalker, just having an eye on Ministry of Defense pays, so - on the military side. His name is Alexander Degtyarev, and he will be the protagonist.

Our main task will be to find and investigate what happened to those five helicopters. You'll find some info while searching for each of them, and of course in result we'll reveal the inconceivable Mystery. But, of course, the developers won't say anything about it before the release

Alex arrived at the place a bit late - stalkers already settled there, opened the small Bar in the old rusty ship, used some houses around, revealed the nearest anomalies etc.

Only two small groups of Duty and Freedom reached the Backwater, so they concluded a temporal truce and organized a base in the old suiting building. It is divided in two parts - for each faction. Everyone agreed that this will be neutral territory where no one will shoot.

Of course, bandits appeared there too, searching for easy money. One of them, Sultan, smart bastard, started a mess trying to gain control all over the place. But he's not going to kill anyone in sight, so it's possible to work for him.

So, we have 3 factions available for interaction, working etc. It won't be possible to join one of them (because it'll ruin the possibility of visiting lots of places and bring way too much shooting against the aggressive faction stalkers into the game. But you can change the force balance, do various tasks, help faction you sympathize to dominate.

Of course, there won't be any infinite wars for control points! Everything is a lot more interesting. For example: the scientist camp lose mercenary guarding. You can give them an advice like "I know some guys from Freedom, they'll help you, no problem". For faction it'll be the new earning source, and you - will receive respect from faction members, good equipment etc. you need.

Duty members usually prefer the heavy armor assault rifles and machineguns, Freedom - to sniper weapons and light, but protected against the Zone dangers equipment, suiting for those who like to explore the Zone. Developers didn't revealed anything about bandits propensity, but we think it'll be shotguns. And, of course, all the dark side adepts will choose that faction

Weapon assortment will grow a bit. By the way, developers decided to give more attention on smooth-bore weapons, so, for example, you can find and use automatic barreled-magazine shotgun (model prototype is DOA-12). Whole weapon balance will be reworked for higher damage and a lot longer distances.

For players not to suffer while choosing between sniper rifle and machinegun, devs made both two weapon slots universal - for now you can put anything you want into them. Of course, if you want to be armed while using the detector, you'll need one-handed weapon like pistol, but their role on the late stages of the game will probably decrease - everyone will prefer more powerful weapon

Suits will be divided into torso part and helmet part, both with separate stats. There will be 4 quick-use slots for items like bandages, medkits, antirads etc. Also, the new medical item class will appear - boosters. These are the preparations allowing the user to temporary raise some organism functions - for example, some of them will allow to sprint longer, some will speed up the blood coagulability, and so on.

Blowout can happed anytime, so you'd better keep in mind the ways to closest hideouts. You'll have about a minute to hide, and, which is most interesting, the hideout can be already taken by aggressive stalkers. Of, for example, you could the the members of Duty and Freedom in gunfight for the hideout. It's possible to help one of the sides, or just wait and collect the loot later.

Stalkers will act with the correct day/night behavior cycle - at night they're mostly sleeping, in the morning they wake up, prepare the equipment and leave the camp to search for artifacts - individually or as groups. As evening comes, they'll start to return to the camp with loot (or without it). Developers are going to rework the behavior and trade system, so you won't see the 5000 rubles and vodka in the backpacks of stalkers - they'll carry what they actually bought or collected. It allows some interesting schemes for dark side adepts - for example, you can wait for stalker to collect the artifacts and kill him returning to the camp to get your hands over the loot

Monsters will raise their activity at night. By the way, yes - there will be burer and chimera. Those models were already been in SoC recourses, but wasn't used in game due to various reasons. Developers said that they wanted unique enemies, so another dog-like close combat mutant is not needed. So, in sequel, they gave burer and chimera unique abilities and behavior. Chimera will use swift and deadly leaps from the dark while staying unnoticed and stealthed, try to avoid player to see it before the attack. Burer will widely use his telekinetic abilities - for example, for disarming characters. Or at least to make concrete block fall on your head

The stats balance for other monsters will be reworked. For example, bloodsucker will be a bit weaker, but more dangerous, his invisibility won't make him immortal, he will act slightly different.

The attention to details in Call of Pripyat is really surprising. For example, after the blowout anomalies will change their position and the artifacts will appear in completely different places, making almost impossible to memorize the safe route and run without detector like in Shadow of Chernobyl. By the way, it'll be possible to sleep! You won't be able to sleep under the bush within the bag, but on every base you'll find the suiting places to sleep at night. Much better than waiting for the morning in SoC while having time for a tea. Ten cups of tea. Or even more.

But, well, maybe you won't want to sleep at night. There are a lot tactical possibilities and, also - many quests are available only at night

There will be about 70 new unique quests. Small corridor-like locations are in past - prepare to explore three giantic territories:

- Darkwater - marshy territory, heavy affected with anomalies and densely built with various agricultural structures.

- "Jupiter" - industrial territory around and in the huge abandoned factory (by the way, the "Jupiter exists in the real Desolation Zone | translator note).

- Pripyat - 100% precise recreation of east Pripyat part, with central post office, school and other famous places. By the way, the city will be properly placed on the global map - north-west from NPP, not south, as in the previous games. The most important is that this level won't be corridor-like as Limansk in CS or Pripyat in SoC - no, it'll be huge territory with lots of various quests and non-linear exploring possibilities.

To say straight, Call of Pripyat looks like the wise and massive work on mistakes done in previous games. There won't be helicopter bosses, infinite faction wars and other elements that are theoretically interesting, but doesn't fit to S.T.A.L.K.E.R at all. Well-turned features like new detection system or weapon upgrading will be there too, but in overall look the Call of Pripyat is closer to the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R concept with dangerous, desolated and silent Zone where stalkers are rare and gloomy loners, where's no place for huge groups and tons of gunfights. We really hope that the developers will follow this line, because this time they've chosen really proper vector.

We're looking forward for the meeting with the dark and cloudy world of eternal autumn where it's not possible to live, but... where you still want to return. Again and again.

A sto se tice Faction Wars, sa ovim zadnjim patchom radi odlicno. Problem je bio u tome sto je igra prerano izbacena, nedovoljno testirana.
Puno puta sam gledao kako se zaracene frakcije medjusobno bore, pratio sam njihovo kretanje te reakcije na razlicita dogadjanja po mapi. Ovaj mali tim vrlo dobro zna sta radi, i odradili su nesto jedinstveno. Nadam se da ce nesto slicno imati i Stalker 2.

Poslednja izmena od urednika:
Da znaš, da si u pravu, jeste jedinstveno:)

I sluzbeno je predstavljen.

The project "STALKER: Call of Pripyat" is announced.
Thursday, April 30, 2009 20:31:32

The company GSC Game World announces new project in the series of STALKER - The game "STALKER: Call of Pripyat" for the PC.

The project "STALKER: Call of Pripyat" will be the third game in a well-known Series Survival FPS STALKER. Its output is scheduled for autumn 2009.

Effects of the game "STALKER: Call of Pripyat" is set after the events of the game "STALKER". Upon learning of the opening of roads to the center of the Zone, the government decides to undertake a large-scale military operation "Fairway" to take control of the Chernobyl NPP.

Under the plan the operation, the first group of military has to go for an aerial reconnaissance of the territory in order to will draw up subsequently detailed plans of location of the anomalous fields. Then, a major military force will be launched on the marked safe passage.

Despite careful preparation, the operation suffered fiasco. Most of the helicopters from the shock group splits. In order to gather information on the causes of the failure of the operation, the Security Service of Ukraine sends its agent at the center of the Zone. Then it all depends on the player.

The main innovations of the game:

- Photo-realistic exclusion Zone - reconstituted on real prototypes town of Pripyat, railway station Janov, the plant "Jupiter", the village Kopaci, etc.
- A new story, a number of unique characters.
- Expansion of the side quests.
- New monsters chimera and byurer. The new behaviors and capabilities of all monsters.
- A new system of A-Life, based on the most popular elements of the first two games, which players enjoyed the most.
- The emissions significantly influence the Zone World.
- Added the sleep feature in the game.
- The new player interface.
- The ability to continue the game in the freeplay after it was passed through.
- The game is developing on the engine X-Ray v.1.6

image-o-matic.jpg

image-o-matic1.jpg

Koliko vidim, u grafickom delu nece biti skoro nikakavih izmena, hmm...

Pa nadajmo se da ce barem jos malo unaprediti karakternu animaciju...

Koliko vidim, u grafickom delu nece biti skoro nikakavih izmena, hmm...

Pa nadajmo se da ce barem jos malo unaprediti karakternu animaciju...
Pa igra se tek radi, ne može se ništa zaključiti iz skrinova.I kolko mi se čini ovaj prvi skrin je iz Swap a on uopšte koliko sam razumeo neće biti u nastavku.Teško je i očekivati grafički neko drastično poboljšanje pošto je isti engin.A šta fali grafici u Slear SkY , to mi nije jasno.

Svidjaju mi se najavljene izmene :).
Zju, sto volem ovu igru, doduse ni blizu kao starac, on zivi u stvarnom zivotu kao Stalker :D.

Pa igra se tek radi, ne može se ništa zaključiti iz skrinova.I kolko mi se čini ovaj prvi skrin je iz Swap a on uopšte koliko sam razumeo neće biti u nastavku.Teško je i očekivati grafički neko drastično poboljšanje pošto je isti engin.A šta fali grafici u Slear SkY , to mi nije jasno.

Malo si izmuljavio sve ove reci na engleskom, ali nema veze, razumeo sam te...

Reklo bi se da ti opservacija nije jaca strana obzirom da nisi primeto neke stvari na prvoj slici. Kao prvo onakav most koji se lepo vidi na gornjoj slici, nigde neces uspeti da pronadjes u mocvari u CS-u, niti one zidine a ni onakva uzvisenja (mocvara je ravna ko tepsija), a i kada bi tako nesto postojalo postoji jos jedan element koji se bitno razlikuje a to je kamera tj. pozicija igraca. Dakle u odnosu na most i reku koja prolazi ispod, reklo bi se da je kamera sa pogresne (leve) strane umesto da stoji desno... Dakle, ne bih bas zurio da sam na tvom mestu, jer mi se cini da je ovo ipak kadar iz nove igre... U mocvari postoji most, ali on ne izgleda ovako kao ovaj, a za ovaj kadar gore ja licno bih pre rekao da samo podseca na mocvaru, ali da je tu rec zapravo o nekoj sasvim novoj lokaciji...

A grafici u CS-u ne fali nista, ja se na to nisam ni zalio, vec sam samo konstatovao da ne vidim nikakve dalje modifikacije. Ono na sta sam ukazao da bi moglo jos barem malcice da se doradi je zapravo karakterna animacija, a ne grafika... To je sve... Mada kad smo kod grafike, moja stavka je da od viska ne boli glava, ako i ima mesta za bilo kakav visak ovde, obzirom da je x-ray sada vec solidno matora makina! :D

Poslednja izmena:
Malo si izmuljavio sve ove reci na engleskom, ali nema veze, razumeo sam te...

Reklo bi se da ti opservacija nije jaca strana obzirom da nisi primeto neke stvari na prvoj slici. Kao prvo onakav most koji se lepo vidi na gornjoj slici, nigde neces uspeti da pronadjes u mocvari u CS-u, niti one zidine a ni onakva uzvisenja (mocvara je ravna ko tepsija), a i kada bi tako nesto postojalo postoji jos jedan element koji se bitno razlikuje a to je kamera tj. pozicija igraca. Dakle u odnosu na most i reku koja prolazi ispod, reklo bi se da je kamera sa pogresne (leve) strane umesto da stoji desno... Dakle, ne bih bas zurio da sam na tvom mestu, jer mi se cini da je ovo ipak kadar iz nove igre... U mocvari postoji most, ali on ne izgleda ovako kao ovaj, a za ovaj kadar gore ja licno bih pre rekao da samo podseca na mocvaru, ali da je tu rec zapravo o nekoj sasvim novoj lokaciji...

A grafici u CS-u ne fali nista, ja se na to nisam ni zalio, vec sam samo konstatovao da ne vidim nikakve dalje modifikacije. Ono na sta sam ukazao da bi moglo jos barem malcice da se doradi je zapravo karakterna animacija, a ne grafika... To je sve... Mada kad smo kod grafike, moja stavka je da od viska ne boli glava, ako i ima mesta za bilo kakav visak ovde, obzirom da je x-ray sada vec solidno matora makina! :D

U pravu si za karakternu animaciju, no ja bih vise volio da izbace low-polu vegetaciju. To bi puno vise izmjenilo izgled. Engine je X-Ray v.1.6, znaci nesto su unaprijedili.

Mislim da ovo nije Swamps mapa?

@Vlada>>>
U bre ,što si ti neka svađalica, i pri tom argumentovana svađalica.Uopšte nisam tvrdio da je Swamp.Nemam nameru da se nadmudrujem da li je Swamp ili ne.U igri ni na jednoj mapi nemožeš da se krećeš barem na trećini njene stvarne veličine.Swamp je prepun ograničenja, postoji i mod koji ih ukida baš na toj mapi , mislim da ga je uradio mađar dezodor.Postoje i rupe u barijerama pa se može doći u neke delove i bez tog moda.Čak postoje i teleporti za neke druge mape, na primer Red Forest, i koliko se sećam iz jednog videa a i sam sam probao može se kroz Swamp stići do mosta za Limansk i ovo me jako potseća na to, mada sam most za Limansk u igri izgleda potpuno drugačije.No , verovatno grešim i to nije bitno,ovo je verovatno nova mapa ali mene užasno potseća na to što sam video.Rekoh jedino da je rano suditi o igri dok su radovi još u toku i da na osnovu dva ,kako se ono kaže na engleskom, screenshot-a , ne može baš da se sazna previše.

U pravu si za karakternu animaciju, no ja bih vise volio da izbace low-polu vegetaciju. To bi puno vise izmjenilo izgled. Engine je X-Ray v.1.6, znaci nesto su unaprijedili.

Mislim da i ne postoji low-poly vegetacija osim ako ne misliš na drveće! Sve ostalo je sazdano samo od tekstura koje su razbacane u 3D prostor. Inače, pogledao sam sve teksture u CS-u, i ako ćeš mi verovati najjadnije su upravo te za vegetaciju. Veličina tih tekstura je više nego smešna, koliko se sećam trebalo bi da se nalaze sve na jednom šnitu koji je 64px po visini, a u širinu ide recimo možda nekih 256px ili tako nešto. Zato kad ideš kroz travu kockice pršte na sve strane! Ja sam pokušao ovo da zamenim i to odmah čim sam uzeo igru da igram, ali sam odustao vrlo brzo kada sam video kako je to koncipirano. A i brate igrala mi se igra... :D

@Vlada>>>
U bre ,što si ti neka svađalica, i pri tom argumentovana svađalica.

Ma nisam svađalica, izvinjavam se ako sam tako zvučao... No pre bi se moglo reći da mi je to profesionalana deformacija obzirom da sam radio kao matte painter na foto realističnim pozadinama koje su imale i po 20000px, tako da sada nakon tog iskustva, a kad je reč opet o detaljima primećujem određene stvari i detalje ko da gledam na njih iz aviona... Ma ništa, zaboravi...

Pozdrav! ;)

Poslednja izmena:
Mislim da i ne postoji low-poly vegetacija osim ako ne misliš na drveće! Sve ostalo je sazdano samo od tekstura koje su razbacane u 3D prostor. Inače, pogledao sam sve teksture u CS-u, i ako ćeš mi verovati najjadnije su upravo te za vegetaciju. Veličina tih tekstura je više nego smešna, koliko se sećam trebalo bi da se nalaze sve na jednom šnitu koji je 64px po visini, a u širinu ide recimo možda nekih 256px ili tako nešto. Zato kad ideš kroz travu kockice pršte na sve strane! Ja sam pokušao ovo da zamenim i to odmah čim sam uzeo igru da igram, ali sam odustao vrlo brzo kada sam video kako je to koncipirano. A i brate igrala mi se igra... :D

Ma nisam svađalica, izvinjavam se ako sam tako zvučao... No pre bi se moglo reći da mi je to profesionalana deformacija obzirom da sam radio kao matte painter na foto realističnim pozadinama koje su imale i po 20000px, tako da sada nakon tog iskustva, a kad je reč opet o detaljima primećujem određene stvari i detalje ko da gledam na njih iz aviona... Ma ništa, zaboravi...

Pozdrav! ;)

Da, mislio sam na drvece. Na nekim mjestima je odlicno odradjeno, pogotovo parralax. Texture niskog raslinja su iste kao i one u SoC-u.

Da li mi se cini, ili su ovaj Stalker na drugoj slici i 'slatka kuca' uradjeni sa znatno vise detalja nego u prethodnim igrama?

Da li mi se cini, ili su ovaj Stalker na drugoj slici i 'slatka kuca' uradjeni sa znatno vise detalja nego u prethodnim igrama?

Čini ti se... ja bi reko da je sve isto...

Nekako mi se čini da je još rano za takve sitne modifikacije, kojih će verovatno kasnije biti. Obično se na početku rade prvo mape i to onako naj grublje, da bi se videlo kako će čitava stvar da funkcioniše. Zatim ide implementacija kvestova na čemu se radi dokle god ima vremena, a negde usput kada se i ovo postavi, kreće se sa peglanjem i dorađivanjem sitnica. To bi bio otprilike redosled stvari u ovoj varijanti kada se radi nastavak iz istog endžina... Ne znam dokle su dogurali ovi momci, ali mogli bi biti negde recimo na pola i možda malo više preko toga...

Sve zavisi od toga, šta su zacrtali i koliko im je ambiciozan plan ovaj put, ili drugim rečima: da li će nam ponuditi ovaj put još malo ovog istog, ili će nam ponuditi nešto što je ipak dobrim delom drugačije. U ovo zadnje ubrajam više stvari, od izvođačkog koncepta, preko zapleta u igri i razrade istog pa do grafičkih modifikacija... Znači ima dosta toga što može u biti da oderedi izgled ovog nastavaka i njegov karakter...

Videćemo već...

Gameworld Navigator magazine preview.

- The game follows the "true" ending line where Gunslinger destroyed C-Consciousness. But, all the stuff with the grass, birds and green leaves... wasn't meant to be Zone disappearing. Only Gunslinger saw that and this is a mystery what truly happened to him.

- There will be less stalkers than in CS and even SoC, GSC want to show that they're guests in aggressive environment, not rulers of the place.

- Monsters AI will be reworked to make their behavior more interesting and well-looking, especially in combat (for example, a dog won't stand in one place and repeatedly play bite animation, it'll move and attack smart). By the way, the mutant are not the united aggressive pack of creatures thinking only about killing as many stalkers as possible. There will be carnivores and herbivores, various conflicts etc.

- The factions won't be so black-and-white like in CS, with the same members, sharp borders etc. They're just a groups of people with the similar principles, not aggressive freaks looking for opposite faction members. Their leaders are smart and calm men who can solve the problems with words, not bullets

- Developers agree that the main fail points of CS were bugs, weak storyline and faction war. They are going to additionally hire some specialized companies to do very accurate testing together. They wrote the new storyline a lot more accurate, consulting with writers etc. The amount of action will be reduced a lot to help atmosphere of loneliness, desolation and concealed danger.

- There will be the freeplay mode after the game ending - for fans who want to completely solve all the quests, explore the territory and find all the secrets

- Confirmed again: there won't be any of the old locations.
- Confirmed again (!): yes, there will be about 70 unique quests.

- There won't be any significant changes in multiplayer, because developers decided to fully concentrate on singleplayer (yeah, at last!)

http://www.gameru.net/forum/uploads/1240541536/gallery_7808_142_317040.jpg
http://www.gameru.net/forum/uploads/1240541536/gallery_7808_142_44896.jpg
http://www.gameru.net/forum/uploads/1240541536/gallery_7808_142_338875.jpg
http://www.gameru.net/forum/uploads/1240541536/gallery_7808_142_284689.jpg

Pa super...! Ako bude bilo baš stvarno tako kako piše... Pisali su on svašta i za faction's war pa ispade jedno veliko ništa! :smoke:

U principu ne nam šta im je i trebalo da ponavljaju onoliko mapa u CS-u... Mogli su lepo da izrade još jedno dve tri mape preko (za šta bi im trebalo tek nešto malo više vremena) da zaobiđu dosadni garbage i još koju mapu gore, prebace radnju na red forest, a kutaranje oko Limanska produže i odma bi sve štimalo...

Meni je Limansk stvarno bio super... ;)

Nadam se samo da će para biti malo više ovaj put! :D

Poslednja izmena:
Pa super...! Ako bude bilo baš stvarno tako kako piše... Pisali su on svašta i za faction's war pa ispade jedno veliko ništa! :smoke:

U principu ne nam šta im je i trebalo da ponavljaju onoliko mapa u CS-u... Mogli su lepo da izrade još jedno dve tri mape preko (za šta bi im trebalo tek nešto malo više vremena) da zaobiđu dosadni garbage i još koju mapu gore, prebace radnju na red forest, a kutaranje oko Limanska produže i odma bi sve štimalo...

Meni je Limansk stvarno bio super... ;)

Nadam se samo da će para biti malo više ovaj put! :D
Ne znam zašto toliko smetaju stare mape.Meni naprotiv nedostaju stare mape koje su izostavljene, naročito Bar i wildterithory odnosno Rostok, pa i stari deo Red Firest i Radar.Koliko sam ja razumeo ideja originalnog Stalkera i jeste bilo da cela Zona bude celina i da se može slobodno kretati njome.Neko će reći, pa kad ti nedostaju stare mape onda igraj SoC, pa i igram.Nije poenta u tome, mislim da ako se nova priča odvija na starim lokacijama to ne oduzima draž novoj priči.Možda se varam.Kako kome.Koliko filmova je snimano na potpuno istim lokacijama, naprimer Pariz, Njujork, L.A. itd.I nikom nesmeta.

Nazad
Vrh Dno