Youtube i ostali video linkovi 2015

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
:d

Manjak kvalitetne radne snage ili...?

[YOUTUBE]j-bymEwzQac[/YOUTUBE]

Manjak srafova :D...

Eeee sj**a mi 3 i po minuta zivota.
Zasto postavljate ovakve klipove, zar ne bi trebali da imaju bar neku poentu.
Posle ovoga mi dodje da pobijem ove sto su ovo snimili.
Znaci pointless klipove ne stavljati.

Poremetile se vredosti, sad su gluposti i pajseri u centru pažnje, ima dosta i onih koji misle da prave "pravu" stvar, ali rade naopako mahom iz neznanja, ali se zato trolovi okupe da bacaju hejt tj da ih podjebavaju i da ih stavljaju u centar pažnje, umesto da im se pomogne sa nekim predlogom/savetom ili najjednostavnije da se igrnorišu.

Klip je genijalan i ima poentu.
Some analysis for you all: MaxPrime is a metaphor for Max's creativity. The MaxRelatives and Those Two Guys represent Max's family and friends, respectivly. Jack is a metaphor for Max's urge to conform. The setting is Max's birthday party. Birthday parties are notable in that they allow the celbratory person (I.E. the birthday boy) to remain passive and non-contributive to the social interaction, while still being the center of attention. In this circumstance, Max's projection of his urge to conform is happy, and rewarding in nature. But by the end of the birthday song, Max has become overconfident, and overestimates the approval of his peers. He pulls a arrow from his creative quiver and exclaims it out loud: Cha-cha-cha! Cue dead silence. Obviously the Cha-cha-cha is just a metaphor for what he really said. The cha-cha-cha, being a very innocent joke, represents the way Max percieves his own statement to be. The viewing audinece (you and me) are not mady privy to what he really said, which reinforce the lack of perspective Max feels. Max will never be able to understand how his statement was percieved by his peers, nor how it can be percieved unfavorably or offensive; Nor will we as the audience, without knowing the unabridged, unaltered statement. Max, noticing that his statement did not garner the reaction he intended, begins trying to think of a way to solve his mistep while simuntaniosly improving the mood that was prior to the mistep, by comparison. His creativity is looking around, thinking hard about a creative way out. Before Max's creativity can produce an idea, however, his urge to conform storms in, distracting Max's creativity. The urge to conform pulls out a gun, which is a metaphor for doubt, and shoots Max's creativity, wounding him and distracting him. Over the next few seconds, 5/6 of Max's doubt in himself is unloaded into his creativity. One bullet is unaccounted for. Once the urge to conform has run out of ammuntion, his family pulls their own guns and empty their clips. Notably, this only happens once Max's creativity looks at them, as if curious about their reactions, which don't seem good. This represents Max's feeling that even when giving up on saving the situation, he is further judged by his peers. This extra vawe of doubt causes the urge to conform to return, suddenly, with more ammo. This time not only wounding Max's creativity, but dismembering his arms, which represent the limbs max uses to write, act, hold a camera, and all the other things he need to do to express himself creativly. With his arms gone, and nothing left to fight with or live for, Max's creativity finally dies. His urge to conform gleefully exlaims: He's dead, which represents Max's self loathing, as the family and peers leaving represent Max's numbness in the wake of what is in essence his soul dying. The pain is over, but there is no joy, or sorrow. There is only the void. Until, suddenly, elevator music. And no sooner, a ghost appears, singing of his regretful duty to take on the soul of Max's creativity. As he does so, his singing becomes more proclamatory, insisting that Max's creativity will now be able to rest. Now, this is the part that a lot of people misinterpret. The ghost isn't death. Max's creativity isn't dead nor resting in peace. The ghost represents a refuge where Max's creativity can be safe from scrutiny and develop itself without fear of oppression, opposition or censorship, until it's strong enough to face the real world again. The ghost is a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Dark Knight. And thus, we can deduce the time our story is set in: November 2008. (Tl;Dr: The video represents Max's transtion from boy to man.)

Poslednja izmena:
Ovi muricanci baš vole da ateriraju bez točkova :p

Vole to i Rusi :)

Obojica objasnili...

Manjak kvalitetne radne snage ili...?

[YOUT-bymEwzUTUBE]
Vrlo je moguce da je radna snaga zakazala.... Moja devojka je menjala zadnje amortizere u ovlascenom servisu i mamlazi nisu lepo usrafili jedan tocak. Vozimo se mi vidim ja nesto lupka pozadi. Posto smo bili blizu kuce ja rekoh aj da stignemo kuci pa da pogledam. Imam sta i da vidim, tocak se drzao na 2 srafa koji su se do pola odsrafili, tri srafa ispala. Trebalo je golim rukama zadaviti gamad koja ne ume jedan tocak da usrafi kako treba. Jos posle mi cale vikao na mene kako sam ja dozvolio sebi da ne prekontrolisem sta je radjeno u servisu, jer se serviserima nikad ne veruje posto su bagra i moraju da se kontrolisu uvek. Od sad ima da im visim nad glavom i kad menjaju stop svetlo.

^koji auto i koji servis? Može odgovor na PM.

Sto se tice onih havarija problem mogu da budu i pretegnuti srafovi, srafovi loseg kvaliteta...
Ne znam dali ste gledali dokumentarac o rezervnim delovima u avio industriji i kakve se nesrece desavaju jer se mufta stavljaju falsifikovani delovi. Kad se fusari na avionima zamislite koliko se na automobilima fusari ;)

Klip je genijalan i ima poentu.
Some analysis for you all: MaxPrime is a metaphor for Max's creativity. The MaxRelatives and Those Two Guys represent Max's family and friends, respectivly. Jack is a metaphor for Max's urge to conform. The setting is Max's birthday party. Birthday parties are notable in that they allow the celbratory person (I.E. the birthday boy) to remain passive and non-contributive to the social interaction, while still being the center of attention. In this circumstance, Max's projection of his urge to conform is happy, and rewarding in nature. But by the end of the birthday song, Max has become overconfident, and overestimates the approval of his peers. He pulls a arrow from his creative quiver and exclaims it out loud: Cha-cha-cha! Cue dead silence. Obviously the Cha-cha-cha is just a metaphor for what he really said. The cha-cha-cha, being a very innocent joke, represents the way Max percieves his own statement to be. The viewing audinece (you and me) are not mady privy to what he really said, which reinforce the lack of perspective Max feels. Max will never be able to understand how his statement was percieved by his peers, nor how it can be percieved unfavorably or offensive; Nor will we as the audience, without knowing the unabridged, unaltered statement. Max, noticing that his statement did not garner the reaction he intended, begins trying to think of a way to solve his mistep while simuntaniosly improving the mood that was prior to the mistep, by comparison. His creativity is looking around, thinking hard about a creative way out. Before Max's creativity can produce an idea, however, his urge to conform storms in, distracting Max's creativity. The urge to conform pulls out a gun, which is a metaphor for doubt, and shoots Max's creativity, wounding him and distracting him. Over the next few seconds, 5/6 of Max's doubt in himself is unloaded into his creativity. One bullet is unaccounted for. Once the urge to conform has run out of ammuntion, his family pulls their own guns and empty their clips. Notably, this only happens once Max's creativity looks at them, as if curious about their reactions, which don't seem good. This represents Max's feeling that even when giving up on saving the situation, he is further judged by his peers. This extra vawe of doubt causes the urge to conform to return, suddenly, with more ammo. This time not only wounding Max's creativity, but dismembering his arms, which represent the limbs max uses to write, act, hold a camera, and all the other things he need to do to express himself creativly. With his arms gone, and nothing left to fight with or live for, Max's creativity finally dies. His urge to conform gleefully exlaims: He's dead, which represents Max's self loathing, as the family and peers leaving represent Max's numbness in the wake of what is in essence his soul dying. The pain is over, but there is no joy, or sorrow. There is only the void. Until, suddenly, elevator music. And no sooner, a ghost appears, singing of his regretful duty to take on the soul of Max's creativity. As he does so, his singing becomes more proclamatory, insisting that Max's creativity will now be able to rest. Now, this is the part that a lot of people misinterpret. The ghost isn't death. Max's creativity isn't dead nor resting in peace. The ghost represents a refuge where Max's creativity can be safe from scrutiny and develop itself without fear of oppression, opposition or censorship, until it's strong enough to face the real world again. The ghost is a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Dark Knight. And thus, we can deduce the time our story is set in: November 2008. (Tl;Dr: The video represents Max's transtion from boy to man.)

Ako ti tako kazes...
Ja ostajem pri tvrdnji.

[YOUTUBE]qYTif9F188E[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Vrh Dno