Šta je novo?

Sta posle Obliviona???

To su ladno knjige, heh :S:

Star Wars Author for Elder Scrolls Novels
Books confirmed
27 Apr 2009

"We're not talking about the next (Elder Scrolls) game, but that doesn't mean we're not working on the franchise", Bethesda's VP of marketing and PR, Pete Hines, told assembled press in London last week. What the devil did he mean? Books! Greg Keyes, New York Times bestselling author of the Age of Unreason tetrology and three Star Wars novels, is on board to pen the books.

The first, titled The Infernal City, is scheduled for release in Autumn. The official bumph tells us, "The Infernal City is set after the events of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, the latest game in the video game series, and finds the citizens of Tamriel once again facing an uncertain future.

"Floating high above the land is a strange and mysterious city that is casting a horrifying shadow – wherever it falls, people die and rise again as undead. It is up to an unlikely duo – a seventeen-year-old girl named Annaig and the Emperor’s young son, Prince Attrebus – to rescue the kingdom from doom. Annaig and Attrebus’ quest will take them through the Elder Scrolls universe and their adventure is sure to add to the series’ already magnificent mythology."

At the London event, Hines confirmed that Keyes has been working with Bethesda to make sure the books follow Elder Scrolls lore.

^ lol, Greg Keyes, New York Times bestselling autor par Star Wars knjizica krece da pise o Tamrielu... Sta je sledece; R.A. Salvatore izbacuje knjigu o WoW-u?... :d

Anyway, Bethesda se izgleda, nisu bacili samo na publiciranje TES knjiga:

Dust hasn't even began to think about settling around Fallout 3's cushy new spot on store shelves, but developer Bethesda already has the coordinates set for its next megaton's drop date. According to publishing exec Paul Oughton, Bethesda plans on releasing another title in its sprawling, freeform Elder Scrolls series of RPGs -- in only two years, no less.

"At the moment we've got Fallout 3 for this year and potentially there's a new Elder Scrolls title in 2010," said Oughton.

So, there's the "what" and "when," but how about the "where"?

"At the moment we're not that interested in the Wii. We're going to stick to PS3, Xbox 360 and PC," he noted, giving gamers everywhere one less thing to worry about.

Considering Fallout 3's boundless expanses, as well as Bethesda's potential plans for dog armor, d'awwwwdorable dog feet pajamas, and other downloadable things of the like, 2010 sounds like the perfect time to unravel a new Elder Scrolls. We do have one question, though: how can you follow up expeditions into and subsequent ass-kicking of hell itself? Kind of nuked the fridge there, we think.

Kad vec govorimo o Oblivionu.. je li neko probao Deadly reflex mod 3_3 ili4_3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w4w1gxeDkw

Ubacuje slozeniju borbu, kombo udarce i tvoje i AI, udarac nogom ili lukom,...itd... i najludji mod borbe sa konja...
(Pa dodas nove Slof's Oblivion Horses )

Izgleda da ga je u zadnje dve-tri godine skinulo par stotina hiljada Oblivion fanova...

Pitanje za Oblimajstore :D

Pokretač teme me je navukao na OOO mod i sad bi opet da instaliram igru. Imam or Obli + Shivering + Knights

kojim redosledom instalirati ili ide samo obli + ooo?

dali se smeju primeniti oficijelni patchevi?

šturo je dosta objašnjeno u readme tj nije :l

Instaliraj Oblivion, Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles i onda skini sa neta FCOM(kompilacija najboljih overhaul modova kao shto su Frans Leveled Creatures and Items, Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul, Matigens Monster Mod, Oblivion War Cry, Unoficial Oblivion Patch...) i instaliraj ga.

OOO je definitivno najbolji posebno sad je izasao sa malom nadogradnjom tako da ce se pokretac ove teme sigurno vratiti josh jednom zatvaranju kapija :)

Instaliraj Oblivion, Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles i onda skini sa neta FCOM(kompilacija najboljih overhaul modova kao shto su Frans Leveled Creatures and Items, Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul, Matigens Monster Mod, Oblivion War Cry, Unoficial Oblivion Patch...) i instaliraj ga.

a gde se tu uklapa oficijelna pačica?

Oficijelni patch dobijash sa Shivering Islesom.
E da i Open Cities mod je ubica

Nisam ljubitelj igre ali vidim nahvaljena je li je bolje igrati na ps3 ili compu?

Pa na PC-u zbog modova koji umnogome povecavaju kvalitet igre, kao i njen replay value.

Oblivion se obavezno igra sa OOO modom, bez obzira dali se igra prvi put.

Nazad
Vrh Dno