Šta je novo?

Menjačnice

Zdravo, na koji nacin mogu da izvucem eur-e sa wallet-a na racun?
Hvala

Zdravo, na koji nacin mogu da izvucem eur-e sa wallet-a na racun?
Hvala
Najbolje da vidis i dogovoris se sa nekim od clanova u temi "Razmena kriptovaluta", jer koliko vidim imas eur. na Binance (napisao si u dr. temi), a ne znam da li uopste moze na srpske kartice da se povuce eur. Ili da npr. kupis LTC na Binance, jer je jeftin za transakcije, pa prebacis na ECD nasu menjacnicu i prodas, a oni ti uplate na dinarski racun. Na ECD bi morao prvo da se registrujes i verifikujes, a i uzimaju proviziju, tako da je najbolje sa nekim licno da se dogovoris sta mu treba, npr. USDT, BTC, LTC itd. i to kupis na Binance, pa mu prebacis, a on tebi pare na ruke.

Najbolje da vidis i dogovoris se sa nekim od clanova u temi "Razmena kriptovaluta", jer koliko vidim imas eur. na Binance (napisao si u dr. temi), a ne znam da li uopste moze na srpske kartice da se povuce eur. Ili da npr. kupis LTC na Binance, jer je jeftin za transakcije, pa prebacis na ECD nasu menjacnicu i prodas, a oni ti uplate na dinarski racun. Na ECD bi morao prvo da se registrujes i verifikujes, a i uzimaju proviziju, tako da je najbolje sa nekim licno da se dogovoris sta mu treba, npr. USDT, BTC, LTC itd. i to kupis na Binance, pa mu prebacis, a on tebi pare na ruke.
Hvala puno!

Evo, ako vas ne mrzi da citate, da vidite kako se ponasa menjacnica koja nema likvidnost a vi krenete da povlacite svoj novac.

Other
TICKET #BIT-1801131
Bitstamp Support Team
Dec. 18, 2023, 03:26 PM
Dear ********,
thank you for using Bitstamp.
In order to help us better understand the nature of your relationship with Bitstamp and successfully
conclude the KYC procedure, we would like to ask you to provide some information regarding your
Bitstamp account usage.
# What is the origin of your deposited cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, LINK)? Please provide any
relevant documents supporting your statements, for example, bank deposit slips showing deposits to
other exchanges, purchase logs, trading history, withdrawal history, or any other documentation relevant
to your crypto origins. Please make sure some of your identifiable information is visible on the submitted
documentation.
# We have also noticed that the "proof of address" is not updated, therefore we kindly ask you to submit
a document confirming your current residential address (utility bill or a government-issued document),
that is no older than 3 months.
We ask that you submit your information and documentation in PDF, JPG or PNG file format in a reply to
this ticket or via the appropriate section here: [https://www.bitstamp.net/my-information/documents/]
You can upload up to five attachments. Once done, notify us in this ticket for faster processing and
provide a short description of the uploaded documents.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Damaris K.
Feb. 1, 2024, 10:02 AM
Dear *******,
thank you for the provided documentation.
To fully satisfy our KYC procedure, please provide us with further information/documentation:
  • relevant invoices for your mining equipment,
  • your mining payout address,
  • a screenshot of your profile page at the mining platform,
We also ask that you elaborate on the reason for the notes (personal names) visible on the provided
dashboard screenshot.
Lastly, please provide us with "proof of residence" documentation with date visible and please make sure
that the document is no older than 3 months.
Thank you for your kind cooperation, as it is highly appreciated. Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Feb. 1, 2024, 10:24 AM
Dear,
is this real that you, after 10 years me being on your platform, ask me to send you invoice for the mining
equipment I bought back then?
First of all, I use SimpleMining OS for mining and it doesn't ask any personal information so you cant see
any personal info. In the attachment u have screenshot of my rig list and proof that I did payments to
them from your platform and you have proof that i did payments to platform from Ethermine mining pool.
Second, in the attachment i provide you invoice from my internet provider, you can clearly see address
and my name.
Sincerely,
miningdashboard.jpg
camscanner_01-31-2024_0047.pdf
proofofminingethermine.jpg
proofofpaymentstosm.jpg

Reply to
Other
Damaris K.
Feb. 2, 2024, 09:48 AM
Dear ********,
thank you for your reply.
As explained in our Terms of Use, the creation and use of your Account is subject to verification
processes, as required by statutory and regulatory obligations. We may therefore need to perform
additional checks and reserve the right to reject any pending operation until we have determined that the
information, we received from you is sufficient to validate your account.
That being said, in order to conclude our additional information and unlock your account functionalities,
we kindly ask you to provide us with the documentation as previously requested:
  • your mining payout address.
Lastly, please note that the "proof of residence" documentation has no visible date of issue. As stated
previously, please provide us with the document not older than 3 months.
Thank you for your kind cooperation. Please note that we value and appreciate you as a customer and
that our processes have been set in place to ensure the longevity of our platform.
Best regards,
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Feb. 10, 2024, 10:57 PM
Dear Damaris,
I currently mine AIPG and mine it directly to XeggeX exchange because you don't have that coin on you
platform. Payout address for AIPG is
AJKfC2AL2qW8sZ1R**************************
I mine NXL too and mine it to wallet address
nexellia:qr4xx86mct03kqd3p0xta9ul587twm*********************************
In the attachment u have some of the invoices for the equipment I bought over the years, I have much
more but you have limitation in number of uploaded files. I have pictures of rigs too if you need.
In attachment you can find invoice from my internet provider (internet also used for mining farm).
Sincerely
2130000012916.pdf
2130000015536.pdf
2130000015547.pdf
2130000022399.pdf
2130000024648.pdf
2130000028548.pdf
2130000033272.pdf
2130000053871.pdf
2130000066767.pdf
proof_of_residence.pdf

Reply to
Other
Damaris K.
Feb. 14, 2024, 12:35 PM
Dear *********,
thank you for your reply, the provided documentation and information.
In order to fully satisfy our KYC procedure, please provide us with further information/documentation:

# Please elaborate on the reason the invoices for your mining equipment are issued to : "naziv moje firme**".
# Please provide us with screenshot from Xeggex exchange with visible incoming mined AIPG and
please provide us with screenshot of your profile at this platform with some of your identifiable
information visible (name, email...)
# Please provide us with screenshot of your wallet with visible incoming NXL.
Thank you for your kind cooperation, patience and understanding on the matter. Looking forward to
hearing from you.
Best regards,
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Feb. 14, 2024, 11:47 PM
Dear Damaris,
"naziv moje firme**" is my
firm (as you can see from its name) and I sometimes buy equipment trough it. You can find proof of me
owning that firm in the attachment of this message. From the attachment you can see that address is the
same as my. In the attachment you can find some more invoices from Aliexpress and eBay.
At last in attachement you can find screen shoot of Xeggex with my name and list of transaction of the
AIPG coin. And you can find screen shoot of NXL wallet with risent transactions.
Best regards,
apr.jpg
apr1.jpg
aliproof2.jpg
ebay.jpg
psu6.pdf
psu7.pdf
psu8.pdf
nxlwallet.jpg
xeggexaipgmining.jpg
xeggexaipgmining1.jpg

Reply to
Other
Damaris K.
Feb. 16, 2024, 03:16 PM
Dear ************,
Thank you for your reply and the provided information.
We must stress that this Bitstamp account is for your personal, non-commercial use only, meaning that
all transactions to and from the account must be made in your name and with your own private funds.
With that said, as some of your mining equipment was purchased through your company and the
proceeds of such mining would fall under company property, we would kindly ask that you provide us with
some supplementary documentation confirming the transfer/sale of the equipment from your company to
yourself, or alternatively provide us with a cooperative mining agreement or similar document between
yourself and your company confirming your use of your company purchased mining equipment for
personal use.
We thank you kindly for your cooperation and we look forward to your reply.
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Feb. 17, 2024, 02:13 AM
Dear Damaris,
in the attachment you can find contract between me and my firm signed back then, from witch you can
see that my firm give me equipment so I can use it for my personal benefit.
I sincerely hope that, with this, we can close this ticket and resolve problem with my personal
information's. I done all in my power to provide you with documentation and information so you can see
that I use your platform for 10 year in alliance with all your rules.
Best regards,
camscanner_02-17-2024_0202.pdf

Reply to
Other
Damaris K.
Feb. 21, 2024, 10:42 AM
Dear ****************,
thank you for your reply and the provided information.
We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully concluded the KYC procedure. However, please
note that we may contact you again should we require any additional information.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance in the future, feel free to open a new Support
ticket, or contact us at [[email protected]|mailto:[email protected]].
Wish you a nice day,
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Feb. 22, 2024, 03:04 AM
Dear Damaris,
I'm deeply disappointed with amount of mistrust that you show toward me. I do understand that I'm not very
interesting for you because I don't trade on your platform but I hold position to myself that I does
contribute you with my influence in the crypto community. I just wanted to inform you that from now on
my influence wont benefit you, on the contrary I will do everything I can to inform people not to trust you
with its crypto.
Sadly, after ten years on this platform (I'm 100% sure that I'm longer here then you are) we have to go
separate ways.
Good buy

Evo, ako vas ne mrzi da citate, da vidite kako se ponasa menjacnica koja nema likvidnost a vi krenete da povlacite svoj novac.

Other
TICKET #BIT-1801131
Bitstamp Support Team
Dec. 18, 2023, 03:26 PM
Dear ********,
thank you for using Bitstamp.
In order to help us better understand the nature of your relationship with Bitstamp and successfully
conclude the KYC procedure, we would like to ask you to provide some information regarding your
Bitstamp account usage.
# What is the origin of your deposited cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, LINK)? Please provide any
relevant documents supporting your statements, for example, bank deposit slips showing deposits to
other exchanges, purchase logs, trading history, withdrawal history, or any other documentation relevant
to your crypto origins. Please make sure some of your identifiable information is visible on the submitted
documentation.
# We have also noticed that the "proof of address" is not updated, therefore we kindly ask you to submit
a document confirming your current residential address (utility bill or a government-issued document),
that is no older than 3 months.
We ask that you submit your information and documentation in PDF, JPG or PNG file format in a reply to
this ticket or via the appropriate section here: [https://www.bitstamp.net/my-information/documents/]
You can upload up to five attachments. Once done, notify us in this ticket for faster processing and
provide a short description of the uploaded documents.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Damaris K.
Feb. 1, 2024, 10:02 AM
Dear *******,
thank you for the provided documentation.
To fully satisfy our KYC procedure, please provide us with further information/documentation:
  • your mining payout address,
  • a screenshot of your profile page at the mining platform,
We also ask that you elaborate on the reason for the notes (personal names) visible on the provided
dashboard screenshot.
Lastly, please provide us with "proof of residence" documentation with date visible and please make sure
that the document is no older than 3 months.
Thank you for your kind cooperation, as it is highly appreciated. Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Feb. 1, 2024, 10:24 AM
Dear,
is this real that you, after 10 years me being on your platform, ask me to send you invoice for the mining
equipment I bought back then?
First of all, I use SimpleMining OS for mining and it doesn't ask any personal information so you cant see
any personal info. In the attachment u have screenshot of my rig list and proof that I did payments to
them from your platform and you have proof that i did payments to platform from Ethermine mining pool.
Second, in the attachment i provide you invoice from my internet provider, you can clearly see address
and my name.
Sincerely,
miningdashboard.jpg
camscanner_01-31-2024_0047.pdf
proofofminingethermine.jpg
proofofpaymentstosm.jpg

Reply to
Other
Damaris K.
Feb. 2, 2024, 09:48 AM
Dear ********,
thank you for your reply.
As explained in our Terms of Use, the creation and use of your Account is subject to verification
processes, as required by statutory and regulatory obligations. We may therefore need to perform
additional checks and reserve the right to reject any pending operation until we have determined that the
information, we received from you is sufficient to validate your account.
That being said, in order to conclude our additional information and unlock your account functionalities,
we kindly ask you to provide us with the documentation as previously requested:
  • your mining payout address.
Lastly, please note that the "proof of residence" documentation has no visible date of issue. As stated
previously, please provide us with the document not older than 3 months.
Thank you for your kind cooperation. Please note that we value and appreciate you as a customer and
that our processes have been set in place to ensure the longevity of our platform.
Best regards,
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Feb. 10, 2024, 10:57 PM
Dear Damaris,
I currently mine AIPG and mine it directly to XeggeX exchange because you don't have that coin on you
platform. Payout address for AIPG is
AJKfC2AL2qW8sZ1R**************************
I mine NXL too and mine it to wallet address
nexellia:qr4xx86mct03kqd3p0xta9ul587twm*********************************
In the attachment u have some of the invoices for the equipment I bought over the years, I have much
more but you have limitation in number of uploaded files. I have pictures of rigs too if you need.
In attachment you can find invoice from my internet provider (internet also used for mining farm).
Sincerely
2130000012916.pdf
2130000015536.pdf
2130000015547.pdf
2130000022399.pdf
2130000024648.pdf
2130000028548.pdf
2130000033272.pdf
2130000053871.pdf
2130000066767.pdf
proof_of_residence.pdf

Reply to
Other
Damaris K.
Feb. 14, 2024, 12:35 PM
Dear *********,
thank you for your reply, the provided documentation and information.
In order to fully satisfy our KYC procedure, please provide us with further information/documentation:

# Please elaborate on the reason the invoices for your mining equipment are issued to : "naziv moje firme**".
# Please provide us with screenshot from Xeggex exchange with visible incoming mined AIPG and
please provide us with screenshot of your profile at this platform with some of your identifiable
information visible (name, email...)
# Please provide us with screenshot of your wallet with visible incoming NXL.
Thank you for your kind cooperation, patience and understanding on the matter. Looking forward to
hearing from you.
Best regards,
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Feb. 14, 2024, 11:47 PM
Dear Damaris,
"naziv moje firme**" is my
firm (as you can see from its name) and I sometimes buy equipment trough it. You can find proof of me
owning that firm in the attachment of this message. From the attachment you can see that address is the
same as my. In the attachment you can find some more invoices from Aliexpress and eBay.
At last in attachement you can find screen shoot of Xeggex with my name and list of transaction of the
AIPG coin. And you can find screen shoot of NXL wallet with risent transactions.
Best regards,
apr.jpg
apr1.jpg
aliproof2.jpg
ebay.jpg
psu6.pdf
psu7.pdf
psu8.pdf
nxlwallet.jpg
xeggexaipgmining.jpg
xeggexaipgmining1.jpg

Reply to
Other
Damaris K.
Feb. 16, 2024, 03:16 PM
Dear ************,
Thank you for your reply and the provided information.
We must stress that this Bitstamp account is for your personal, non-commercial use only, meaning that
all transactions to and from the account must be made in your name and with your own private funds.
With that said, as some of your mining equipment was purchased through your company and the
proceeds of such mining would fall under company property, we would kindly ask that you provide us with
some supplementary documentation confirming the transfer/sale of the equipment from your company to
yourself, or alternatively provide us with a cooperative mining agreement or similar document between
yourself and your company confirming your use of your company purchased mining equipment for
personal use.
We thank you kindly for your cooperation and we look forward to your reply.
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Feb. 17, 2024, 02:13 AM
Dear Damaris,
in the attachment you can find contract between me and my firm signed back then, from witch you can
see that my firm give me equipment so I can use it for my personal benefit.
I sincerely hope that, with this, we can close this ticket and resolve problem with my personal
information's. I done all in my power to provide you with documentation and information so you can see
that I use your platform for 10 year in alliance with all your rules.
Best regards,
camscanner_02-17-2024_0202.pdf

Reply to
Other
Damaris K.
Feb. 21, 2024, 10:42 AM
Dear ****************,
thank you for your reply and the provided information.
We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully concluded the KYC procedure. However, please
note that we may contact you again should we require any additional information.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance in the future, feel free to open a new Support
ticket, or contact us at [[email protected]|mailto:[email protected]].
Wish you a nice day,
Damaris K.

Reply to
Other
Feb. 22, 2024, 03:04 AM
Dear Damaris,
I'm deeply disappointed with amount of mistrust that you show toward me. I do understand that I'm not very
interesting for you because I don't trade on your platform but I hold position to myself that I does
contribute you with my influence in the crypto community. I just wanted to inform you that from now on
my influence wont benefit you, on the contrary I will do everything I can to inform people not to trust you
with its crypto.
Sadly, after ten years on this platform (I'm 100% sure that I'm longer here then you are) we have to go
separate ways.
Good buy
Au jbm li im m. Jesi li bar uspeo da izvuces sredstva od tih smradova ili prebacis na neku dr. menjacnicu? Mene glava zabole, a mogu da zamislim kako je tebi. Ne bih se ja zezao uopste sa njima i slao im toliko podataka, samo kada bih uspeo da prebacim sredstva negde dr.

@StainlessFrenky slicno kao kod mene. Tek kad malo podignes glas onda popuste. Zahtijevao sam da mi otkljucaju nalog da povucem kripto. Za kes sam kupio LTC i sve povukao sa mjenjacnice. Kad se tako ponasaju prema starim clanovima sta li tek rade novim. Da ne pricam kako sam te godine prije nego sto sam otisao sa mjenjacnice imao problem sa povlacenjem i da su mi uredno naplacivali slanje i povrat novca jer je navodno bio problem do moje banke sto se na kraju utvrdilo kao netacno. Kao banka im je u USA ali sve transakcije su isle preko Gorenjske banke iz Slovenije. Srecom ima i drugih alternativa.

Ja sam od Stampa odustao pre puno godina kad su posle svake transakcije trazili da se popunjava sve i svasta. Klasicni indijanci, nema kesa i onda zatezu na sve strane. Isto kao Cex kad obustavvi povlacenje pa kao problemi sa visom, problemi ovi oni, uplati ponovo 20$ da dodas ponovo karticu itd.
Bezati glavom bez obzira od takvih.
Realno, najslabija karika kripta su menjacnice.

Definitivno bežati od Bitstampa, smarali me 2022-e godine dok nisam izvadio sav kripto posle kao više nije ni trebalo poslati "source of crypto" i blokadu na nalogu nisam ni dobio. Čekaju gospoda da se opet depozit odradi pa onda lupanje blokade. Neće ljudi $0 da blokiraju naravno 🤣 🤣
Bitstamp je bio odličan 2016-2017 godine bar po mom iskustvu posle kad su se izmenjivali vlasnici i kompanije ili šta već onda je sve otišlo u propast. Ovo nenormalno preterano sve što traže makar i da dobiju opet će da vam traže neku čistu glupost samo da bi imali razloga da vam blokiraju Withdraw ili ceo nalog.

Vredi investirati u Ledger ili/i Trezor, bukvalno mirnije spavate, i slično može i na cold storage dosta toga da se uradi kao i na menjačnici.

Ja mogu da dam samo apsolutno sve pohvale za Phemex do sada, a za skoro 3 godine koriščenja.
OK, nema podizanja keša ali uplate isplate kripta munjevito, nikad nije trajalo duže od pet minuta sa verifikacijom, nikad jedan jedini problem apsolutno sa njima, zastoj, usporenje , maintenance ništa ! neuporedivo bolji od Bybita ili Binance po tom pitanju.
Subaccounti na jednom accountu, gde sa jednim logovanjem (logovao sam se u mobilnu aplikaciju pre dva smeseca zadnji put :) ) prebacuješ sredstva između do 10 sub-accounta u sekundi, različite trading strategije mogu da se implementiraju na svakom npr, i ako je jedan subaccount u problemu, transferuješ kripto sa drugog.

Najbolje iskustvo ikada u Kripto svetu za mene, a skoro od samog početka sam tu, i name gde nisam imao novčiće.
progledao sam kad sam njih otkrio ;)

Poslednja izmena:
Veliko hvala Stainless-u, Saj-u, Edward-u i Shomi-ju. Pre svega Stainless-u, pročitao sam sve hronološki od početka do kraja. Kod ovakvih stvari se vidi prava svrha foruma, informisanost pre svega kao i deljenje svih iskustava, kako dobrih tako i loših.
Bitstamp sam precrtao kao bilo kakvu alternativu za bilo šta.
Nadam se da ste sva sredstva povukli i da nemate nikakve štete (osim proživljenog stresa) 👍

@Digging Bill @delibasa
Da uspeo sam da izvucem novac koji sam imao tamo, mada je to sica u poredjenju sa onim sto sam tamo imao ranije. Interesantno da tad nista nisu pitali.
Nisam imao nikakav stres od pocetka do kraja jer sam znao da zakonski ne mogu da mi uzmu novac, u krajnjem slucaju mogu da mi ugase acc i nateraju da prebacim crypto negde drugde. A i nije mi prvi put, identicno sam prosao sa Cex i znao sam da samo treba vremena jer ne mogu oni da mi zatraze dokument koji ja ne mogu da fabrikujem. :ROFLMAO:
U principu kapiram ja njih, bleji mi crypto tamo a ne trgujem nista, nemaju koristi od mene sem sto raspolazu mojim sredstvima.
PS. Ostavio sam im 0.01$

Evo ga i poslednji odgovor:

Dear *******,
Thank you for your reply. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you may have experienced as a result of our processes. We understand our KYC procedures may feel frustrating, but our sole intention is to provide a safe and reliable trading environment to you. Our KYC procedures are in line with our AML policy ([https://www.bitstamp.net/aml-policy/]). As you might be aware, cryptocurrency exchanges are considered obliged entities under the 5th AML Directive and thus subjected to the same obligations as financial and credit institutions. In accordance with the relevant legislation, we need to perform regular monitoring activities and complete additional KYC procedures to be able to provide certain services. Please note that we value and appreciate you as a customer and that our processes have been set in place to ensure the longevity of our platform. Thank you once more for your kind cooperation throughout.
Wish you a nice day,
Damaris K.

Ja sam odustao od CEX-ova jos pre X godina, samo DEX -ovi i self custody staking i farming i mirna glava... konverzija u kes p2p..
Doduse ja i nisam day trader nego vise investitor...

Slično nešto prošao sa Cex-om u prošlosti. Dok trguješ i akumuliraš novac, sve je ok ali kad treba da povučeš, onda izmisle milion stvari i zahteva. Mnogo živaca treba za te gluposti, svaka čast na strpljenju :)

Ja sa Cexa sinoc pokusao Kusamu i to samo 1.2 ostalo da prebacim na Binace i dalje stoji status pending.Pre toga bch,dash,lc, sve lagano proslo. Nikad preko kusam mreze nisam, ne znam da li je sporo toliko?
Pisao suportu ali tek za 2-4 dana odgovor.
Transactio ID (1b6ad72a-8c84-4650-af17-6bfb4ee3cc4b) nzm gde mogu sa njim da proverim. Savet,pomoc?

Ja sa Cexa sinoc pokusao Kusamu i to samo 1.2 ostalo da prebacim na Binace i dalje stoji status pending.Pre toga bch,dash,lc, sve lagano proslo. Nikad preko kusam mreze nisam, ne znam da li je sporo toliko?
Transactio ID (1b6ad72a-8c84-4650-af17-6bfb4ee3cc4b) nzm gde mogu sa njim da proverim. Savet,pomoc?
Pisi im na njihovom telegram kanalu. Admini su dosta azurniji

Nadam se da si im poslao mejl preko mobilne aplikacije, pisao sam o tome pre nešto.

Da li mogu na cex-u da povezem i svoju karticu (visa) pa da probam da povucem novac na nju?Nalog je na caleta i kartica mu je mastercard i nece na nju da povuce.

Da li mogu na cex-u da povezem i svoju karticu (visa) pa da probam da povucem novac na nju?Nalog je na caleta i kartica mu je mastercard i nece na nju da povuce.
Ne znam nisam povlaci fiat, samo sam sve prebacio na Binance, lepo pisu ovde dok imas sredstva kod njih dobro je, cim krenes da povlacis pocinju da zezaju, sve sam povukao jos ova Kusama samo ceka na pendong 😁 sato sto je zadjne sredstvo zato su i ukocili.Probaj ako ne, imas ovde na bencu pa sa nekim uzivo.

Ima li ko iskustva sa ovim botom na binance? Ja nisam trejdovao duze vreme, pustih ga sad malo na btc radi probe.

Pozdrav,

Posle duzeg vremena sam se ulogovao na Binance na kompu, ranije samo par puta usao na phone app da proverim stanje.
Dakle hteo sam da nekih 30$ iz ETH prebacim u tether i da za svoju dusu malo trgujem na marginama, cisto da se prisetim kako ide da ne zaboravim.
Medjutim izbacuje mi gresku kada sam hteo da konvertujem.
u principu ne mogu nista da radim na nalogu osim da povucem sredstva.

Assurance Review Failed. Based on our Terms of Use and Internal Policy, these features are not available for your account.

Chat supp me odjebao i samo rekli da povucem sredstva.
Dakle zanima me da li postoji opcija da se ponovo dodatno verifikujem ili da bataljujem i da nadjem drugu menjacnicu?
Ako moram da prebacujem sredsva koju menjacnicu mi preporucujete?
Hvala.

Pozdrav,

Posle duzeg vremena sam se ulogovao na Binance na kompu, ranije samo par puta usao na phone app da proverim stanje.
Dakle hteo sam da nekih 30$ iz ETH prebacim u tether i da za svoju dusu malo trgujem na marginama, cisto da se prisetim kako ide da ne zaboravim.
Medjutim izbacuje mi gresku kada sam hteo da konvertujem.
u principu ne mogu nista da radim na nalogu osim da povucem sredstva.

Assurance Review Failed. Based on our Terms of Use and Internal Policy, these features are not available for your account.

Chat supp me odjebao i samo rekli da povucem sredstva.
Dakle zanima me da li postoji opcija da se ponovo dodatno verifikujem ili da bataljujem i da nadjem drugu menjacnicu?
Ako moram da prebacujem sredsva koju menjacnicu mi preporucujete?
Hvala.
Za margin, Phemex. Znam da sam već dosadan, ali evo i danas tokom ovog ludila, radila bez štucanje jednog. A ima gomilu prednosti u odnosu na druge koje sam već navodio ovde. Tri godine
Izuzetno dobrog iskustva sa njima. I sve boljeg, stalno se popravljaju.

Koji je trenutno najbolji način da sa cex, i sa kog cexa, povučemo novac na račun?

Odgovor je prost :)

Sa time sam već upoznat. Ali koja je opcija za povlačenje na račun, ako uopšte imamo tu opciju? Koja menjačnica dozvoljava ovo bez nekih većih problema?

Vec smo pisali, samo treba da se procita bar 10 posta unazad. Trenutno ie najjednostavnije preko ecd, s tim sto su kod njih malo vece provizije, pa za neke ozbiljnije iznose mozda i nije bas povoljno...

Nazad
Vrh Dno