Šta je novo?

DASH, ex Darkcoin [DRK] (X11)

ja iz nekog razloga , zadnja tri posta ne vidim :(
Ono sto primecujem je da dash u zadjnih 24h napravio +20% , predpostavljam zbog desavanja na istoku (i zaplene par miliona $ i evra na madjarsko ukrainskoj granici od strane madjarskih granicara ? )

ja iz nekog razloga , zadnja tri posta ne vidim :(
Ono sto primecujem je da dash u zadjnih 24h napravio +20% , predpostavljam zbog desavanja na istoku (i zaplene par miliona $ i evra na madjarsko ukrainskoj granici od strane madjarskih granicara ? )
Poslednja tri posta su embedovani tweet-ovi. Ume to da pravi problem u nekim browser-ima.
Ne zna se pravi razlog, kao što je i obično u svetu kriptovaluta. Ali ima dosta stvari koje treba uskoro da se realizuju u Dash-u, tako da bilo koja od njih može biti uzrok, plus je godišnja redukcija emisije za 7% relativno blizu.

Dash halving countdown​

Dash reward reduction​

Dash, similarly to Bitcoin has a block reward. The block reward is halved in Bitcoin's case, but with Dash's case, the block reward is only reduced by 7.14% every 210240 blocks. Dash block time is 2.5 minutes, this means that on average, block reduction happens every 365 days.

The current block reward is 2.68 Dash + transaction fees. Block reward after reward reduction will be 2.49 Dash + transaction fees.

Dash Core Group is pleased to announce that it has begun to roll out an exciting new addition to the official Dash Wallet mobile app on Android. Users can now easily create an account with staking partner CrowdNode, directly from within their Dash Wallet app in a couple of minutes. Staying true to the decentralized values of both organizations, no personal information needs to be provided since all transactions happen to and from the same address and all aspects of the feature is visible on-chain.

Dash Core v18.0.0 is a major release and is a mandatory upgrade for all masternodes, miners, and users. Version 18.0.0, released on August 15, 2022, introduces a number of improvements to Dash, including performance optimizations, wallet user interface enhancements, greater stability, and numerous enhancements through Bitcoin backports.

Key takeaways
Better Bitcoin than Bitcoin. Easy and inexpensive Decentralized apps, a great Software Development Kit, Decentralized user names (DPNS), decentralized data storage, data contracts to begin with and Smart Contracts are on the horizon.

Dash Core version v18.1.0... nece da se sinhronizuje, stoji na 97,2%, na bloku 1738697, taj je majnovan jos septembra meseca, pokusavam od juce..
Isto imam problem i sa Litecoin core walletom, Litecoin Core version v0.21.2.1, stoji vec satima na bloku 2383495, ima 8-9 aktivnih konekcija i stoji zakucan tako..

18.0.1dash radi fino upravo sam ga sada sinhronizovao (sada vidim da je izasao 11. oktobra i sada se piptam kako to da ga nisam skinuo jer pratim kobayagi. hm)
21.2 ltc takodje

Dash Core version v18.1.0... nece da se sinhronizuje, stoji na 97,2%, na bloku 1738697, taj je majnovan jos septembra meseca, pokusavam od juce..
Isto imam problem i sa Litecoin core walletom, Litecoin Core version v0.21.2.1, stoji vec satima na bloku 2383495, ima 8-9 aktivnih konekcija i stoji zakucan tako..
U tom nekom periodu je bio hard-fork, moguće je da si zaglavio na pogrešnom chain-u.
Pokreni dash-qt sa "-reindex" parametrom. Trebalo bi da sredi stvar (samo će potrajati malo).

Dash Core version v18.2.0​

This is the second release in our v18.x series (and likely the final minor release of this series), and it is representative of our shift towards more, smaller releases between our major releases. v18 was released on August 17th, v18.1 on October 17th, and now v18.2 on Jan 3rd. This release included 199 commits affecting almost 500 files and containing 8,920 additions and 5,645 deletions. This is smaller than our v18.1.0 release, but still provides beneficial changes, backports, and bugfixes. At this time, we've merged multiple breaking changes into develop and intend to release a v19 beta in the immediate future, to enable testing of these new features on devnets and testnet.

Please see the release announcement here: https://github.com/dashpay/dash/releases/tag/v18.2.0 or release notes here: https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/v18.2.0/doc/release-notes.md

dobro je da nisam :)

Warning!
Recently released Dash Core v18.2.0 cannot sync past block 1800330 on mainnet. Developers are investigating, please do not upgrade to this version for now! Anyone who has already upgraded can revert to v18.1.0 and sync will complete without any further action.

Dash Core 18.1.1 Release Announcement
This release fixes an issue where outdated qfcommit messages replayed to the network were validated and propagated to other nodes rather than dropped. This patch updates the behavior so that old qfcommits will no longer be relayed.

Dash Core 18.1.1 is a hot fix version of the Dash Core 18.x.x series. You can find detailed release notes at https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/v18.1.1/doc/release-notes.md.

This release is highly recommended for all nodes, especially masternodes. Failure to upgrade is likely to result in PoSe bans for masternodes.

Nazad
Vrh Dno