Poena
Moja oprema  
CPU & Cooler
R5 5600G, R7 7700, i5 13600k, i5 12400f. i3 12100f, R7 2700X
Matična ploča
MSI B450M MORTAR MAX, AORUS B650 ELITE AX, ASROCK Z790 PG RIPTIDE
Pristup internetu
  1. Optički internet
Cuo sam prvi put juce od vlade sa yt za ovaj nas sajt.

Ponuda nije nesto sad wow ali moze da se nadje i ponesto zanimljivo po ok cenama za nase uslove.

Recimo RX 7800 XT Pulse je trenutno preko vladinog referala 67.5k sto je tek koji somic vise nago na iponu -10% kada se proracuna.
itsvet upucuje na monitor.rs po 68.3k
e-ponuda na bcgroup po 70.9k ili 69.6k vip cena za mene

Sad vidim, da je moguce da, je to ponuda samo za danas kao cyber monday sto ima na njihovoj fb stranici.

Ako je legit sto nije jos provereno mogao bi mi biti zanimljiv kanal nabavke i za ubuduce.

Moze i licno preuzimanje za BG sto je i svakako plus a ima i naka adresa tako da kolege iz beograda na osnovu toga imaju mozda neku informaciju vise.

Sajt ne uliva poverenje. Nikakve informacije o samoj kompaniji, niti legitimne informacije o vlasnicima.

Na osnovu broja telefona koji je istaknut na sajtu, dolazi se do novog profila na KP. Na samom profilu stoje MB i PIB:
1701107773056.png

Pretragom po matičnom broju u APR, dolazi se do informacija da je to MB sledećeg DOO:
1701107844014.png
Firma ima delatnost 6201 - Računarsko programiranje.

100% udela u firmi ima kompanija iz Estonije:
1701107951679.png

Sve u svemu, garancija na kupljene komponente je upitna.

Da li kupovati u takvoj firmi - odlučite sami.

Nije mi jasno samo što si matični broj tražio naokolo preko KP kad su podaci o firmi istaknuti i na Privacy Policy-ju i Uslovima korišćenja
1000007535.jpg
Na stranu to što zaposleni imaju čudnu opsesiju mačkama (pa drže slike odevenih mačaka iznad svojih imena), meni ovde ne upada ništa što bi bilo naročito čudno. Mada, ja bih se i dalje ipak držao Monitora, Exceed-a i ostalih koji postoje poprilično duže.

Nije mi jasno samo što si matični broj tražio naokolo preko KP kad su podaci o firmi istaknuti i na Privacy Policy-ju i Uslovima korišćenja
Moj propust. Tražio sam u "O nama", gde takvi podaci i treba da stoje.

Hey guys, this is Sebastian Läger - founder of Rockors.

I saw you did some due diligence on the company and beyond - actually very good job. Let me get you even more information.

• I am 40 years old, life-long gamer, in esports since 1999, worked across this space for majority of my life
  • TwogNation OU (Estonia) exists since 2015, officially incorporated 2017
  • TwogNation DOO (Serbia) exists since 2018, officially incorporated as DOO in 2021
  • Rockors is a business line of TwogNation DOO, for simplicity purposes. because it's easier to deal with all the paperwork, payment providers, banking on a company that already exists

So in essence I am in Serbia for 6 years and in that time I was always sick and tired of the whole import process, too high prices, products not available in Serbia, no warranty by KP smugglers and all other problems. Twognation has about 50 team members and after the Russian invasion in 2022 we had so many esports teams, gaming people and generally CIS people coming to Serbia, many of who then approach us to get them PCs, monitors, chairs, desks, every single thing .

That means - not just does TwogNation buy a lot of equipment, but we helped so many people as well to import things without the crazy problems with customs/customs, etc.
In 2023, I had enough and said why can't we do this ourselves - help the people we already help, get better prices if possible, work on better stock in Serbia rather than long waiting times and also bring unique brands here I know from esports. That and a few other cool ideas we're cooking up, now that we're around 3 months in business.

I know Rockors isn't something to make money on, but it's the right thing to do to improve the import situation of IT stuff to Serbia. As a German citizen, by nature, I do everything above board, no shady shit, no smuggled stuff ever, no cash dealings or VAT scams, no knock-off products and certainly no products without the legally prescribed warranty.

That's it really - it was a simple idea and as a serial entrepreneur and my amazing team - we started it and so far it's going quite well, I am happy with how far we made it.

Re: "Obsession with cats" - Rocky is a 3-legged, chunky cat who lives most of the time in our office. We love him very much and to make him a valuable member, we made him founder and mascot for Rockors. The branding and marketing goes accordingly. Every IT shop is "Tech something, super hyper cyber solutions something" and that's so boring, that I wanted something else. Rocky was my choice. I find it funny and cute - most people share that opinion and if not, ok, you don't like cats, but you still get good products and hopefully good prices, as well as repair services, customization and we're experimenting with various things like hydrographics/hydrodipping now.

I hope that's enough as an introduction - I love that you check new companies and want to protect people from scammers or shady dealers. That's what community is all about. If you got any questions or doubts - you can always write us, you can write me. We got nothing to hide and are here to help.

PS: Sorry, my Serbian is about enough to go shopping and drink a few Rakija, but not enough to write a long text to explain all this.

Willkommen, Sebastian.
Have you considered advertising on Benchmark site/forum?

Welcome, Sebastian.
Have you considered advertising on Benchmark site/forum?
Hey hey, I have not, but that's due not knowing it.

We started Rockors about 6 months ago. It took us 3-4 months to figure out all the financial, legal and other obstacles - of which there are plenty in Serbia. I was surprised how long everything took. So we started about 3 months ago. We have a few partners, we tried KP marketing, we have looked into other ecom platforms and now bit by bit explore marketing as a whole on anything other than KP. We haven't even done basics like Facebook because Mr. Zuckerberg likes to block ad accounts from Serbia for unknown reason with 0 help from support :)

Is there a link I can click and read up, or would you send me something [email protected] ? That'd be great.

Just contact Benchmark.rs over:

[email protected]

and rest is between you and marketing team :)

Nazad
Vrh Dno