Šta je novo?

HELP, ne mogu da pristupim podacima sa HDD

KizonI

Slavan
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Nakon instalacije Windowsa jedan od hardova koji je radio vise ne radi,tj win ga ne vidi ali ima ga u disk menagmentu (vidi sliku). Ne da mi da mu dodelim "drive letter" i izbaci grasku (vidi sliku error). Kad odem u device menager vidim da mi je problem u storage volumes/generic volume. U propertis mu stoji "This device cannot start. (Code 10)". Probao sam i da restartujem i da instaliram druge drajvere za ploču (Gigabyte K8NE) ali bezuspesno...
Inace od prvog dana sam imao probleme sa hardom. Nakon kompletirane instalacije win-a jednostavno nece da se podigne sistem,kao ne vidi hard.To sam nekako resio ali ne znam kako. Desava se da Wireless karticu koju ne koristim i nije instalirana, kada je izvadim iz kompa sistem nece da se podigne. Kad je vratim sve radi "savrseno"...
Svaki savet je dobro dosao...

Prilozi

• disk menagment.JPG
    disk menagment.JPG
    94.9 KB · Pregleda: 53
  • device menager.JPG
    device menager.JPG
    41.7 KB · Pregleda: 42
  • error.JPG
    error.JPG
    16.2 KB · Pregleda: 43
  • code 10.JPG
    code 10.JPG
    32.1 KB · Pregleda: 44
Resen problem sa:
1) Install dskprobe.exe on the system. (This is one of the utilities in the Windows 2000 support tools on the install CD, and can be installed by simply copying the .exe file to the hard drive.)
2) Run dskprobe.exe on the system.
3) Select the Drives menu and "Physical Drive. . ."
4) Double click on the drive that you want to convert back to a basic disk. Click the "Set Active" button next to that drive.
5) From the Sectors menu, select "Read"
6) Accept the defaults (begin sector 0, read 1 sector) and click "Read"
7) In the editor, go to the "01C0" line and the third bit should be a "42". Change that to a "07". **Note, a few machines have had this on the "01D0" line instead. I don't know what that means, so I wouldn't try it unless it is on a pure test box. *****
8) From the Sectors menu, select "Write". Confirm all dialog boxes. **Note: This is the step that will hose your box if you have not followed the above instructions correctly.**
9) Exit dskprobe.exe. Reboot
10) Run chkdsk on the affected logical drive(s). If any errors are found, do a chkdsk /f to fix them. Done.

***** svdsinner writes: I did some research, and this relates to having multiple partitions on the drive. I assume partition 1 would be at "01C0", Partition 2 would be at "01D0", Partition 3 would be "01E0", and Partition 4 would be "01F0". I would assume that you would be required to change every partion on the drive back for this to work. However, I have not tested this. Do so at your own risk.

Vrh Dno