Šta je novo?

Gray Zone Warfare

Bilo je za očekivati,sav taj štutering,lag,disconekting

Kako got ja sam se juče dobro naigrao

Ima dva načina kako moš igrat,ima PvEvP i PvE.I vrlo lako ih je pomešati.

Tarkov je vrlo dobra igra,samo im je menadžment u kukuruzu.Imaju neke odluke,koje pametnim ljudima nisu prihvatljive.
BSG se bas obrukao ovih dana.

zato je i izaslo ovo u stanju u kakvom je izaslo :)

U dobrom stanju je,kakve sam EA igrao ova je još odlična

Hotfix 2 is out!

We've listened to your feedback, and an account wipe option is now live in GrayZoneWarfare. After wiping, all your progress will reset and the game will shut down smoothly. Upon relaunching, you will go through the character creation and get Edition Content and starter gear again.
Opt for a character wipe to switch factions or to recover from a missing head/secure container bug (Note: This problem might reoccur until we release a proper fix).

This action is irreversible and has a 1 hour cooldown period.

Nemam igru na svom profilu pa nisam igrao zadnje update, jel istina da se ceka helikopter po 20min i na PVE? Vidim na test serveru, u patchu koji izlazi iduce sedmice, i dalje imaju 4 helikoptera u rotaciji. Ove "preporuke" kada citam, zvuci kao parodija.

"It is faster and easier to exit and buy new gear when you finish a quest than it is to wait. And it is faster and easier to keep joining new servers until one has open helis than it is to wait in a server. Another problem is if you have 'kill 20' quests you can spend a lot of time to get somewhere only to have to wait around another 15+ minutes for AI that has already been wiped out."

Ovo je znaci sada kako stvari stoje, extraction shooter without one.

Cudno... u early access igrama uglavnom nema takvih problema...

Ima 4 koptera,i čim jedan nestane oma puš call copter....kod mene uvek pali

Vrh Dno