Šta je novo?

【8】Order has been Cancelled aliexpress

Cenjen
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Pozdrav,

narucih nedavno sat na aliju, prodje 10 dana i oni u privatnoj poruci kazu da su poslali sat,
Shipment confirmation, ok ja zadovoljan, ne lezi vraze posle izvesnog vremena a vidi se na slici izadjose jos dve stavke... Order has been Cancelled i 【8】Order has been Cancelled,
aj da ne istrcavam previse pitam ih u porukama oko te zadnje famozne osmice, kazu sve je ok i da se ne brinem, poslat je sat...

moje pitanje je da li je neko imao ovakvu situaciju i sta mi je ciniti...?

inace prodavnica ima odlican fidbek i onih 5 dijamanata...

https://ttlifewatch.aliexpress.com/store/1204108?spm=2114.10010108.100005.1.Xb6fg7

Prilozi

• 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    565.3 KB · Pregleda: 364
Nisu svima Google rezultati isti.

Sličnu tracking poruku sam dobio nedavno za jednu jeftinu stvarčicu, otvorio dispute i dobio refund odmah...

pa vidis da tracking number nema nikakvu informaciju znači nije ni poslato

dispute i traži pare nazad

Imam erste viza karticu, da li refund rade na nju ? Zasto to pitam, ima sam jednom isto refund od 2 dolara ali nisam dobio uplatu, nisam se cimao zbog toga, ali sada ovo im ne mogu oprostiti...

Послато са X5max_PRO уз помоћ Тапатока

Evo i meni order cancelled.

2017.03.31 20:54 (GMT-7): 【8】Order has been Cancelled
2017.03.31 05:54 (GMT-7): Order has been Cancelled
2017.03.20 09:10 (GMT-7): Waiting for pick up
2017.03.19 05:54 (GMT-7): Shipment confirmation

http://ask.oberlo.com/d/1386-8-order-has-been-cancelled-tracking-status-on-aliexpress-orders/9 Listaj sve sa linka;)

Evo sta kaze neki kinez koji prodaje preko alija
Hi there, to me, as a seller on aliexpress,

Situation A; this happens when we can not ship the order in time, this happens after like 11.11 sale, new year holiday and upcoming 329 sale.
1.The count down shipping time is about running out, and we are out of stock actually.
2.We will ask a fake tracking number to update the shipping info.
3.Later, we restock the item and ship it again with real tracking number, and leave the real shipping number in order message.
4. Fake tracking number will show the order had been cancelled(it suppose to be, otherwise)
Situation B: recently aliexpress change the shipping policy.
Now, for orders above $2, we had to ship it via registered mail with tracking info, some bugs happens when, customers purchased 2 items, like $1.1 each, we had to ship via registered mail. But the bugs will not last long.
How should dropshipper do, act quickly after you find this happens to your order.
Get Sellers to response. That's a better choice than just leave the order there.

A neki cekaju robu a neki otvaraju dispjut:
Bad news (for me at least) and good news.

Bad: A lot of work (sort of).
Good news: AliExpress refunded all of the money. I had to reorder again though.

I ended up filing a total of 5 disputes on one seller/supplier because he never re-sent any of the items I ordered after they were CANCELLED. These past few days I have been asking him to update with correct tracking numbers, carriers, etc. It wasn't until I finally opened ONE dispute that he finally admitted that the items were in fact CANCELLED. Long story short, AliExpress refunded ALL 5 disputes immediately (like within 2 hours). He didn't offer the refund or "re-delivery" until I filed the first dispute.

Make sure you take screen shots of where it shows cancelled on both the order form and the shipping logistics. Highlight them and upload them as proof.

This is what I did and AliExpress offered refunds right away (same afternoon):
Dispute Proof Document 1 to AliExpress: http://imgur.com/a/P4xVJ
Dispute Proof Document 2 to AliExpress: http://imgur.com/a/ewKoK

I re-ordered the products through AliExpress and DHGate. Also e-mailed the customers.

Evo stigao odgovor sa Ali podrske.

Thank you for contacting AliExpress.
According your order, we just confirm your order with the shipping office, your order my have some problems in shipping.

We suggest you open a dispute for this order.
And our dispute team will help you to get your refund.

evo i ja da odgovorim, uradio sam disiput, i vratili pare...
pozzz

Nazad
Vrh Dno