Šta je novo?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

Uh, pa nisam ja baš expert za ruski, razumem dosa ali nije nešto bog zna.Zvuk u videu je jako loš, ali ipak sam prilično razumeo.Naprime, novo će biti da može o u oba slota za oružje da se stavi puška, pored toga postoji poseban slot za pancir a poseban za šlem.Sistem za obnavljanje zdravlja je promenjen i nema automatskog obnavljanja zdravlja kad se uzme paketić prve pomoći ili pojede hrana, već se zdralje obnavlja postepeno.Veli da su puno radili na facijalnim animacijama likova i da su pono fotografisali ljudi i da će animacija biti prilično realističma, govoriće većinom na ruskom, kao i dosad.Uvedeno je spavanje, i to samo u bazam na bezbednim mestima, noću monstrumi postaju mnogo aktivniji, i ko želi može da se "švrćka" po zoni noću ali na svoju odgovornost :d.
Kaže da je nekoliko novih anomalija i jedan novi detektor, a sistem nalaženja artefakata je preuzet iz CS.Monstrumi,blasakeri su mnogo brži i opasniji,animacija i AI svih monstruma je poboljšana, i tako dalje.

Hvala jos jednom. Sve mi je vec poznato osim ovog vezanog uz facijalne animacije.

Pa vecinom je i prevedeno na onom infou sa strane:

The events of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat unfold shortly after the end of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. Having discovered about the open path to the Zone center, the government decides to hold a large-scale military "Fairway" operation aimed to take the CNPP under control.
According to the operation's plan, the first military group is to conduct an air scouting of the territory to map out the detailed layouts of anomalous fields location. Thereafter, making use of the maps, the main military forces are to be dispatched.
Despite thorough preparations, the operation fails. Most of the avant-garde helicopters crash. In order to collect information on reasons behind the operation failure, Ukraine's Security Service send their agent into the Zone center.
From now on everything depends on the player.

Key game features:

Photorealistic exclusion Zone Pripyat town, Yanov railway station, Jupiter factory, Kopachi village and more, recreated by their true-to-life prototypes.
New story, a number of unique characters.
Extended system of side quests.
New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behaviour and abilities for all monsters.
New A-Life system, created using the players' best-liked elements of the first two games in series.
Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone.
Sleep function added into the game.
New player's interface.
Possibility to continue the game after completion in a freeplay mode.
The game is developed on X-Ray engine v.1.6

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. je najbolja igra svih vremena i nadam se da će tako ostati.Vrujem u ovaj maštoviti tim.
Zašto to kažem, zato što imam utisak gledajući ovaj video da su momci napravili još jednog , pravog Stalkera.Mašta im nije presušila i što je bitno dosta su naučili na svjim greškama , tako da očekujem da će ovo biti najzrelie i najizbalansiranije izdanje serijala, dosad.

Poslednja izmena:
OY intervju, ali na Njemackom.

http://www.pcgames.de/aid,687169/ST...view-mit-GSC-STALKER-2-bestaetigt/PC/Special/

pcgames.de: Gerüchten zufolge, wird Stalker 2 die CryEngine 3 verwenden. Steckt ein Fünkchen Wahrheit in diesen Spekulationen?

Yavorsky: Es ist kein Geheimnis, dass wir die Stalker-Franchise weiterentwickeln möchten. Ein Plan für Stalker 2 existiert, ja, aber noch ist es zu früh, um darüber zu sprechen. Die Verwendung der CryEngine 3 jedoch ist reine Spekulation.

I covjek lijepo kaze da je prica o Stalkeru 2 na CE3 samo glasina.

Prilozi

• call_of_pripyat_pcgames_001.jpg
    call_of_pripyat_pcgames_001.jpg
    409.4 KB · Pregleda: 91
  • call_of_pripyat_pcgames_002.jpg
    call_of_pripyat_pcgames_002.jpg
    338.2 KB · Pregleda: 86
  • call_of_pripyat_pcgames_003.jpg
    call_of_pripyat_pcgames_003.jpg
    419.6 KB · Pregleda: 96
Imas na strani 2 engleski prevod:D

Interview with Oleg Yavorsky
Stalker Call of Pripyat: Possible DirectX 11 game
Stalker PR guy Oleg Yavorsky gives some detail on DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 support of Stalker Call of Pripyat.

In a chat with German gaming site PC Games, Oleg Yavorsky talks tech regarding Stalker Call of Pripyat. Here's a snip from the interview.
pcgames.de: OK! Let's get to your new game. STALKER: Call of Pripyat. You're using the X-Ray Engine 1.6. What are the improvements you made concerning performance, quality and other features? Will the engine be able to handle Direct X 10 or Direct X 11?

Yavorsky: With Call of Pripyat, the engine is DX10-friendly, offering players a number of features such as volumetric sunshafts, dynamic surface wetting and realistic rain effect, volumetric fog. We are continuing the optimization to improve the overall performance. As of DirectX 11 support, we are looking into the technology at the moment to see if we can do the optimization given our time constraints. Such features as antialiasing, the rewritten network module will surely be a welcome feature for the players with X-Ray 1.6. [...] My personal impression is that Call of Pripyat will be the most photo-realistic, and also atmospheric, game in the series. This said, the locations in the game are going to be the biggest in size out of all the three games.

pcgames.de: Do you already have an exact release-date for Call of Pripyat? And of course what about the official system-requirements? They seem to be a little low. On which machines are you currently running Call of Pripyat?

Yavorsky: No exact ship date so far, but we expect to get the game out this Autumn already. The game should be pretty playable on a machine like:

- Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 / AMD 64 X2 5600+
- 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c compatible card / nVIDIA® GeForce™ 9800 GTX / ATI Radeon® HD 4850

:)

The game should be pretty playable on a machine like:

- Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 / AMD 64 X2 5600+
- 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c compatible card / nVIDIA® GeForce™ 9800 GTX / ATI Radeon® HD 4850

:)

Nice :), mada uvek to treba uzimati sa rezervom.

Bice ovo dobar stalker najbolji ako ne zabrljaju nesto ko njima zna:banana:

Sergei Grigorovich intervju.

- To the rumors and concerns of our intention of using CryEngine2 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2. This engine is not considered seriously for S.T.A.L.K.E.R . 2. I would say more - we are in the process of writing our own new engine. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 - the project of a very distant prospect, as long as we focus on the release of CoP.

- Philosophy S.T.A.L.K.E.R. initially is MMO. We actually emulated online game in the single. STALKER-online was repeatedly debated and is still continue discussed in the company. I can not say any more so far.

- There will be support for DirectX 11, if we have time for qualitative test before release.

- The exact day of release of CoP is autumn. I like the boring expression "when it's done".

- Support of multi-core processors.

- CoP will be exclusive for PC.

- I think the human race will spend more than a decade for carrying AI to completion. We specifically do not improve simulation of life and the AI, because we are afraid that it will get out of control and start a war with us.

- There won't be a coop feature in CoP. But we will make a lot of effort to make it in the future. We find it very promising.

- As in previous games, we left support for DirectX 8 for running of STALKER on the most PCs, but we have had to limit a bit the list of graphic cards rejecting the most old ones. So the game will run on all graphic cards with support for pixel shader version 2 and above.

- There won't be the Pripyat dungeons in the game, but Pripyat itself, its eastern part recreated in great details as well as new dungeons.

- While we will always adhere to severe style of the Zone, we, of course, will add female characters in the game. But you just imagine the number of additional specific animations.

- Filming of the game is a very difficult process, which is preceded to by a large amount of preparatory work. Actually by this we are busy at the moment.

- Stealth-component of the CoP will be more developed than in previous S.T.A.L.K.E.R games, but you shouldn't expect it to be as the stealth of the games Thief.

Znaci radit ce novi engine za Stalker 2. Spominje se i MMO, sto mi se ne svidja. CoP ce dobiti nove Stalkere, cija ce uloga biti dizanje morala :)

Cekaj sad sam se pogubio.
CoP dolazi na jesen.

A S2 je potpuno nova igra, za koju rade novi endzin, i koja ce izaci dosta kasnije.

Right ?

Right :)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eO4SyqyCABM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eO4SyqyCABM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Btw...

Chekist [2009-05-27 02:30]
Hello, Sergei Grigorovich will tell whether the Stalker on the console?
The port we already have, it works fine on the Xbox 360. Surprisingly, Xbox has a platform, which allows a lot, but «Call Pripyat» - it will be exclusive to PC

n2y0ia.jpg

http://progames.mail.ru/press_conference/3/view

mmmmmultiplatform u najavi? To ce da bude....lose...turbo-folk...OMGZOMGWTF

Poslednja izmena:
sto ce biti lose ako bude i na konzolama ? inako se prvi deo lose prodavao zbog pirata. cinjenica je da igre koje izadju za konzole zarade mnogo vise love, pa developeri za nastavke imaju mnogo vise love da naprave bolje igru.
Meni Stalker nije bio los sto se tice atmosfere, ali je osecaj pucanja ocajan i nekako je neprecizno bilo nisanjenje.
Bilo bi lepo videti Stalkera na konzolama.

Ma dobar je bio stalker ne savrsen ali obavezno stivo za gamere.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eO4SyqyCABM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eO4SyqyCABM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Btw...

n2y0ia.jpg

http://progames.mail.ru/press_conference/3/view

mmmmmultiplatform u najavi? To ce da bude....lose...turbo-folk...OMGZOMGWTF

Vidio sam ovo jos jutros.
Kakav turbo folk, CoP je PC ekskluziva. Mozda odrade i port za konzole, ali to ce biti zasebno. I vjerovatno je u pitanju SoC za konzole?

Pa da...konzole ce izgleda dobiti Stalkera, keca ili dvojku...i kljucna rec je "zasebno" :D

774c51602c4a.jpg

fdf065c2e1c3.jpg

7bbbb7d8a9bd.jpg

f9b3e666ab39.jpg

4bb4731e6b96.jpg

2377f07a1205.jpg

819e47c4d8a7.jpg

Hocemo li NAJZAD videti stalkeruse...

Poslednja izmena:
Pa covjek je lijepo rekao da je CoP PC ekskluziva.

sto ce biti lose ako bude i na konzolama ? inako se prvi deo lose prodavao zbog pirata. cinjenica je da igre koje izadju za konzole zarade mnogo vise love, pa developeri za nastavke imaju mnogo vise love da naprave bolje igru.
Meni Stalker nije bio los sto se tice atmosfere, ali je osecaj pucanja ocajan i nekako je neprecizno bilo nisanjenje.
Bilo bi lepo videti Stalkera na konzolama.
Prvi dio se rasprodao u 2 mil. primjeraka. Za CS nemam informaciju, ali on je kostao daleko manje.

Pa covjek je lijepo rekao da je CoP PC ekskluziva.

Prvi dio se rasprodao u 2 mil. primjeraka. Za CS nemam informaciju, ali on je kostao daleko manje.

ma samo da ne ide na konzole, bar i mi neku ekskluzivu da imamo ;)

Pa da...konzole ce izgleda dobiti Stalkera, keca ili dvojku...i kljucna rec je "zasebno" :D

774c51602c4a.jpg

fdf065c2e1c3.jpg

7bbbb7d8a9bd.jpg

f9b3e666ab39.jpg

4bb4731e6b96.jpg

2377f07a1205.jpg

819e47c4d8a7.jpg

Hocemo li NAJZAD videti stalkeruse...
Očito da nećemo imati tu čast da vidimo Stalkeruše u CoP-u.To je planirano za Stalker2 koliko sam razumeo i vele da nije lako izvesti to zbog specifične animacije za Staleruše(čitaj vrckanje i tako to).

Burer

The result of secret service genetic experiments on criminals under the program of human telekinetic abilities development. A humanoid-type creature of hypertrophied complexion clad in shreds of shabby overalls. Afraid of bright light, therefore dwells in dark and gloomy undergrounds and caves only. Feeds on dead bodies.

Uses gravitation to attack: in close combat forces the enemy back, while capable of levitating heavy objects from the distance. Exhausts its prey, can hit weapons off your hands using directional gravity impulse.

When fighting a Burer, be cautious and don't let him wear you out. Keep moving and shoot him in the head, while at the distance.

cop_mo_burer.jpg

Uvodi se jedno novo oružje, u pitanju je "Eliminator" u ruskoj verziji se zove "Отбойник".Tako je nazvan a to je u suštini Južno Afrička shotgun sa patronama 12x70 koja se inače zove "Protecta Shot Gun" ili Stiker-12, odnosno Protecta Bulldog.Staje 12 patrona.

cop_wpn_eliminator.jpg

http://cop.stalker-game.com/?page=eliminator
"U Zoni se sreće rerko i koristi se uglavnom za čišćenje zatvorenih prostora od mutanata"
Na slici se vidi da ima ugrađen i SUSAT nišan i predpostavljam da će biti dosta moćno oružje.Biće to novi Snorkieliminator.
A evo kako izgleda u stvarnosti kao i druge verzije
PROTECTA.JPG

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh09-r.htm
a evo i video , doduše na japanskom , ali sve se razume, hehehehe.[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xiMQ981lph0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xiMQ981lph0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Poslednja izmena:
Nazad
Vrh Dno