Šta je novo?

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Malo detaljnije

Famitsu Magazine have given Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker a perfect score, confirming that this game isn’t just going to be popular for just its looks.

The review which is broken down as 10, 10, 10, 10 or 40/40, gives nothing but praise for the game with comments stating that the “single player is consistently thrilling and totally absorbing” and that “during co-op play, while the feeling of tension is reduced because you have friends with you on the mission, the game does manage to create a strong sense of togetherness.”

Other comments from the review say that,
- The story and cut scenes have a charm, making the game feel like an “evolved” Metal Gear Solid.
- The Mother Base portion of the game is deep, and it’s impossible to stop sending POWs over via balloon. The balloon system will make it so that you won’t want to kill enemies — which is the actual aim of the series.
- Some of the actions are missing, but the confusion clears once you get used to it.
- Controls during battle are complex, but you’ll get used to it.
- Menus are well designed and easy to use.

It is also mentioned that the play time is around 30-40 hours which seems very impressive for a PSP game.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is released in the UK and Europe on the 18th June.
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/04/21/peace-walker-gets-perfect-score/

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, the next (and best?) blockbuster PSP game may be getting a PSN release. And not just the kind that lets you download the game onto your PS3 but still be forced to play it on your PSP. This is the kind of PSN release that will let you play Peace Walker on your PS3... and use the PS3's online capabilities to play with people all over the world.

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news...mpaign=Feed: gamepro (GamePro White Main Feed)

PSN release je vec odavno najavljen, al samo za psp. Igra je velika 1.3gb, a ako ocete da cujete audio za vreme codec razgovora onda morate i instalirati ~800mb na memorijsku karticu. Sve u svemu potrebno je 2.5gb free mesta na memorijskoj da bi se PW igrao kako bog zapoveda.

A ovo sto gamepro spominje je obican AdHock Party, nemoze se PW igrati na ps3.

Heir to a great tradition of hide and seek filled with well hidden treasures, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker represents one of the richest handheld game released in recent months. In addition to stealth action passages as we were expecting, it also offers a lot of exciting and addictive sidestuffs that will increase the life span in proportion to your curiosity. Enemy capture, headquarter management, manufacture and inventions of new weapons, mercenaries management, the huge opportunities available to the player remind the richness of a Pokemon game. As stunning are the visuals, the painful first two hours should be remembered as they are mandatory to select and overcome a very special handling, owing the physical limitations of the console. The unbalanced difficulty during boss fights will also force the player to find some friends to play in coop if he doesnt want to feel frustrated to multiply side missions to improve his arsenal. The rest is all good. One of the games of the year on this platform, no doubt about it.

+ outstanding visuals
+ rich gameplay
+ crazy funny scenario and jokes
+ stealth stress is present
+ the capture and management of soldiers

- poor controls
- long loadings
- no friends ? no luck ...
- when you die, they keep shouting "sounekouuuuuuuuu"

8/10

Al na prvom mestu poor controls. Ubija svaku zelju za igranjem, makar kod mene. Bolje nek ubace dva sticka u psp2 il nemam nameru da ga kupim.

Kontrole su po meni veoma dobre. Demo mi je bas fino lego, nisam imao nikakvih problema.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/109/1095291p1.html 9.5/10

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is awesome and you need to play it. It’s not perfect, as the co-op is nearly mandatory in some spots and I could’ve done with a better “how to guide,” but this game is a masterpiece. Not only is it in the running for the title of greatest game ever on the PSP, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is one of the greatest games in the entire Metal Gear franchise.

Ipak cu ja morati da nabavim PSP.

Ovo predobro deluje da bi ga MGS fan propustio.

Proklet da je Hideo sto je radio ovo za sugavi PSP !!! Dodji mi da placem od muke !

Pih...sta je za tebe kupiti jedan PSP! :D

Nije problem da dam kintu, vec ne zelim da se vracam u eru PS1 igara. Koliko vidim u PW kontrole su uzas.
Licno nisam nikad ni video PSP uzivo, a kamoli probao, ali sve sto citam, gledam samo me sve vise odvlaci od kupovine.
Jedina igra zbog koje bi mozda kupio je FFVII za PSP.

Pa vidim na review-ovima. Probao sam PS1 igre da igram, ne mogu da svarim onu grafiku koja god da je igra. Zato se i nadam MGS 1,2,3 HD izadanju.

Ako ti neko šapne da je PSP hardverski mnogo bliži PS2?
Jel ti PS2 igre imaju lošu grafiku (nemoj sad da jurim tvoje jizz-in-d-gaće postove kad si GOW igrao)?

:D

Bre samog sebe demantuješ svakodnevno. :)

MGS HD remake-ovi sigurno nece jos mnogo dugo da se pojave. Ajde da te razumem za MGS1....ali MGS 2 i 3 su jedne od najlepsih igara za PS2 o cemu ti pricas? Kakav si graphics whore :D Gameplay sine...

Kako bi bila dobra fora da Konami na e3 objavi da ce Peace Walker izaci za ps2 i da ce biti poslednja igra za taj sistem ;).

Pa, mogu da odrade jedan finalni drop cene, ili neki bundle.
Ja bih sigurno u tom slucaju uzeo jos jedan ps2 :).

Shteta sto nikako nemoze igra da se igra preko USB loadera... mora na mem card izgleda [a nemam mesta, 1giger] :(

Shteta sto nikako nemoze igra da se igra preko USB loadera... mora na mem card izgleda [a nemam mesta, 1giger] :(

Ja srecom imam 8gb :).
Za sada mi se svidja igra, jedino nikako ne mogu da se naviknem na kontrole.

Poslednja izmena:
Kako bi bila dobra fora da Konami na e3 objavi da ce Peace Walker izaci za ps2 i da ce biti poslednja igra za taj sistem ;).

Uhh, kakva ideja! To bi bilo savrseno.

I za MGS, i za PS2. A i za mene licno, sa velikim zadovoljtvom bi obrisao prasinu sa dvojke i poslo je u penziju u velikom stilu... ;)

Mnogo mi se svidja ovo do sada sto sam video iz Peace Walker-a!

Poslednja izmena:
mgscollect02.jpg

Fantasticna kolekcija, i ja sam jurio te Premium Package pre par godina dok sam ziveo u Nemackoj.
Ali nisam nikako uspeo da skupim pare da kupim... :(

Nazad
Vrh Dno