Šta je novo?

iPad 4

izašli su rezultati gl benchmarka za nexus 10, mali t604 je sporiji od iPada 3, a iPad 4 izlazi za koji dan, tako da sumnjam da će da "dovede na svoje mesto"... ali ne sumnjam da će u praksi sve odlično da funkcioniše i na jednoj i na drugoj platformi

Nije GL referentni benchmark, ali neka, bar da ga stignu po performansama, biće vremena da se i prestigne...

The morning of Apple’s iPad mini event earlier this week, we told you there was a handful of new accessories coming including four new Lightning adapters and a 12W USB power adapter. We didn’t hear much about them during the event, but the new cables and adapters have hit Apple’s online store now, including a Lightning Digital AV adapter and Lightning to VGA adapter, with most shipping in “2-3 weeks”.

On the product page for the new 12W USB charger, Apple confirmed it would indeed ship with Retina iPads. With the new fourth-gen replacing the third-gen iPad—that would essentially cover just the iPad 4. It is, however, selling the adapter by itself for $19 online and listing compatibility with iPad 2, iPhone 4S, and iPod touch fifth-gen and up. Many readers have wondered whether the adapter would allow for faster charging with the iPad 3 and fourth-gen iPad. A big complaint among third-gen iPad users is that the device took up several more hours to charge than previous generations due to its larger battery. Also, on Apple’s discussion forums, some users asked if a software update would be required for the iPad 3 to draw additional power.

When we asked Apple about the 12W adapters, we were told the following:
“We don’t have an exact percentage of how much faster it would charge but you should see an increase in speed.”

It would make sense. For example, an older 10W iPad charger charges an iPhone slightly quicker than its own. In case you were wondering, Apple also told us that the iPad mini would come with a 12W adapter as well, which means we could see much quicker charges for Apple’s smaller tablets in addition to the new Retina iPad.

Apple’s new 12W USB Power Adapter is available right now from its online store for $19 and shipping in “1-3 business days“. Word has it that Apple will also exchange iPad 3′s purchased in the last 30 days for a new fourth-gen.

Poslednja izmena:
"Word has it that Apple will also exchange iPad 3′s purchased in the last 30 days for a new fourth-gen."

Ovo bi bilo dobro da pojasne malo... Samo kupljene u apple storeu, ili bilo koje, or what...

Nameće se zaključak da oni sa Ipad 3 mogu komotno da preskoče Ipad4 i sačekaju još godinu, dve.. "A definite upgrade, but if you bought the last one you'll be just fine".

Naravno, barem za sada. Ne znam sta ce biti kad izadju neke ulra zahtevne igre poput Real Racing 3, ali ko ih ne igra moze da koristi iPad 3 jos nekoliko godina. Ne znam koliko igre na iPad-u zavise od CPU-a ili se oslanjaju na GPU i ne znam koliko je GPU promenjen na iPad 4 (na iPad3 je bio quad code).

Kad igre zaista uspore na iPad3, onda ce vec izaci i iPad5 (moze opet izaci za 9 meseci). On ce nadam se na prvom mestu doneti storage od 128 GB kao opciju.

Sto se zahtevnosti u igrama tice, ne treba zaboraviti i cinjenicu da moraju pri pravljenju igara da uzmu u obzir i ipad mini i njegove karakteristike. Dugo jos nece ipad 3 ispasti iz igre, jos sigurno 7-8 meseci :) Salu na stanu, ipad mini ce drzati u zivotu i ipad 2 jos neko vrem, a kamoli jace modele...

ios 6.0.1 iskoči kao update malopre na mom IP 4s. Tako da je i na padovima verovatno.

Prilozi

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.9 KB · Pregleda: 169
Poslednja izmena:
Yup

Prilozi

• 2012-11-01 22.36.32.png
    2012-11-01 22.36.32.png
    869.3 KB · Pregleda: 209
Uskoro ce iOS 6.1. Krenula je beta za developere.

A sada je 2 novembar u New Z. pa je krenula prodaja ipad mini i ipad4 :

Twitter user @jgriffinz notes that he was one of the first customers to officially purchase the iPad mini in New Zealand, and notes that he was interviewed by The Wall Street Journal about the distinction. He has also confirmed that his iPad mini arrived with the New Zealand version of the 5-watt power adapter rather than the higher-powered 12-watt adapter that is arriving with the full-size iPad.
(Powered by frubar.net)

Inače ovo nisam znao:
While iFixit was busy tearing down the iPad mini earlier today, Chipworks was taking a closer look at the chips included in the device. The item of most interest is of course the A5 system-on-a-chip, and Chipworks has unsurprisingly confirmed that the iPad mini uses a chip manufactured by Samsung on a 32-nanometer process.

The A5 originally appeared based on a 45-nanometer process, but Apple quietly shifted to a smaller and more efficient 32-nanometer process earlier this year with the launch of the revised iPad 2 and the third-generation Apple TV back in April. The same chip made its way into the fifth-generation iPod touch last month, so it should not be a surprise that the A5 used in the iPad mini is the same part.

(Powered by frubar.net)

trebali su samo mini da "lansiraju" kad gledam ove testove sve isto radi...

Malo je brzi u otvaranju aplikacija i surfu.U igrama dosta je brzi. Takodje ima i novu wi fi opciju:channel bonding
"
Improved Wi-Fi

The iPad 4th gen supports dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi along with channel bonding, enabling twice as much faster download speeds. The download speeds can reach up to 150Mbps, depending on your service provider.

Channel bonding is a new feature in 802.11 Wireless-N technology and a big part of the Wireless N speed increase. For older 802.11b/g, signals were transmitted using a slice of the operating band 20MHz wide (this is called a channel). Under channel bonding, two 20MHz channels instead of one are used by one router, increasing the rate of transmission of data.
[h=2]802.11 Frequencies: 2.4GHz and 5GHz[/h] Channel bonding is primarily intended for use with the very wide 5GHz band. Neighboring wireless routers have to operate on different non-overlapping channels in order to avoid interference and thus lower signal quality. Since 5GHz has a lot of available channels, it’s generally easy to use channel bonding without having interference problems with other devices. While channel bonding can also be used with the 2.4GHz band on a Wireless-N router, there are certain limitations. The main problem is that the 2.4GHz is much narrower than the 5GHz band – only three non-overlapping channels are available (four in many countries outside North America).

The other problem with using channel bonding on 2.4GHz is the issue of that band’s crowdedness. Not only are most routers currently in use using Wireless-G and thus the 2.4GHz band, but other wireless devices such as Bluetooth headsets and cordless keyboards often use this band as well. This of course is only made worse if a router is taking up two channels instead of one, which is why channel bonding on this band is most often unfeasible in populated areas. In this way much of the purported Wireless N speed boost relies on the 5GHz band being used.

So channel bonding is a very useful feature of Wireless-N capable routers. It boosts data transfer rates and is one of the main sources of Wireless N’s speed increase relative to Wireless G. While channel bonding can be used with the 2.4GHz band, this is rarely viable in heavily populated areas with too many other networks and devices sharing the band.

If you have a new router that supports 5GHz or dual band, then maybe you have the free air space bandwidth to use channel bonding and you can see the improvement in speed. I'll have to test this out on my AirPort Extreme dual band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz Router. Some of the MacBooks Pros support WiFi channel bonding. The bigger concern will be how fast your service provider is.

Sent from Asus infinity tablet

ništa tu nije spektakularno osim ove grafike koja po ovim testovima ubija. nikako mi nije jasno kako ovi nesposobnjakovići iz suprotnog tabora ne mogu da naprave nešto kršteno...

Pitanje je gde ces moci u dogledno vreme da iskoristis tih 30+ mbps.. bottom line: u budjavim gameloft igrama duplo brzi, koga je briga... nije brzi ni u surfu, a toliko brz wi fi ne sluzi nicemu. preskacem.

Pitanje je gde ces moci u dogledno vreme da iskoristis tih 30+ mbps.. bottom line: u budjavim gameloft igrama duplo brzi, koga je briga... nije brzi ni u surfu, a toliko brz wi fi ne sluzi nicemu. preskacem.

Da..kao što sam i napisao gore...Nema potrebe sa ipad 3 na ipad 4...Bacanje novca..

rezultati gl benchmarka su brutalni, a interesantno je i kako se prethodna generacija dobro nosi sa konkurentskim top uređajima...
izvukao sam screenshotove sa ananda ovde:
1.png

2.png
3.png

4.png
5.png

Poslednja izmena:
JOŠ samo ovo da kupite i komplet ste ;)
Kada se ljuljaš, generišeš punjenje Ipada.Ima i zvučnike.Super stoličica, samo malo tvrda :D
svašta:D

Ovaj podatak o 30 miliona SGS3 nije se pojavio na zvaničnom sajtu, nego na Twitter nalogu Samsunga Poljska.
Vest su preneli mnogi mediji i odmah je krenula priča o tome da li je u pitanju broj prodatih ili isporučenih jedinica (Samsung nekad objavljuje broj telefona koji je isporučio prodavcima, umesto broja telefona prodatih kupcima).
Potom je sama vest bila obrisana sa Twitter naloga, dakle originalnog izvora, a ostala je samo na gomili medija koji su je preneli, tako da se ne zna da li je tačna.
Ako je tačna, odnosi se na broj telefona prodatih u periodu maj - novembar 2012

svašta:D

Ovaj podatak o 30 miliona SGS3 nije se pojavio na zvaničnom sajtu, nego na Twitter nalogu Samsunga Poljska.
Vest su preneli mnogi mediji i odmah je krenula priča o tome da li je u pitanju broj prodatih ili isporučenih jedinica (Samsung nekad objavljuje broj telefona koji je isporučio prodavcima, umesto broja telefona prodatih kupcima).
Potom je sama vest bila obrisana sa Twitter naloga, dakle originalnog izvora, a ostala je samo na gomili medija koji su je preneli, tako da se ne zna da li je tačna.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1VQMq...g-muscles-ahead-of-apple-20121105-28sro.html/

Vest se i dalje nalazi na Facebook stranici Samsunga Poljska. Btw, slučajno ili ne, zvanični JB update za S3 je prvo pušten u Poljskoj :)

Nazad
Vrh Dno