Šta je novo?

Homeworld 3 ???

Iz trejlera se moze prepoznati muzika,naracija itd. koji asociraju na prethodne delove ali mi izgledaju vestacki. Muski narator se ne uklapa u ostale zvukove, nekako je previse cist i bez duse. Nadam se da je do mene problem :)

Uf koliko ovo dobro deluje
Verovatno jedina igra koja će me naterati da kupim nov komp posle 13g 😂
Ovo teorije nema da će biti na konzolama
Nisam igrao dobar RTS od Starcraft 2 i Homeworld remasters

3370be46304cac45e4d4c6e372f1b4a0e21bb3d4.png

Hype trailer for an upcoming documentary made in partnership with PC Gamer looking at the development of Homeworld 3. The documentary contains behind the scenes interviews with the development team. The full documentary will be available in December.

Homeworld 3 will explore an all-new story in the Homeworld universe. Imogen S'Jet, a scientist and Karan S'Jet's successor, must become Fleet Command to help solve the mystery behind The Anomaly, a threat which endangers the galaxy's future.

Homeworld 3 is an immersive cinematic experience that takes the series' iconic 3D RTS gameplay to the next level with innovative features like cover-based tactics and physics-based ballistics simulation making space combat feel more dynamic than ever.

Players can also enjoy the robust competitive multiplayer Skirmish mode or recruit comrades to fight together in War Games, a new cooperative mode which fuses Homeworld's strategic gameplay with roguelike challenge and progression.

Homeworld 3 launches on March 8th, 2024. Pre-Order today!

Nisu odradili lepo eksplozije brodova. Posebno velikih. Ispada kada eksplodira brod da mu se odvoji pola šasije i to je to.

Previše elemenata interfejsa na ekranu, to mi se ne sviđa.

Ovo definitivno izlazi za 20 dana?
Moram uzeti neki PC koji može ovo da gura
Kako vam se čini?

Nazad
Vrh Dno