Šta je novo?

Conflict: Denied Ops preko hamachija...

Rax13

Slavan
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Ja i drug pokushavamo i nece... Ko god da kreira ovaj drugi ne vidi igru, a Warcraft3 recimo radi...

:trust:

Nadam se da ce resiti problem...

I see a lot of threads asking how to fix gaming issues over hamachi .

I will cover all that i know that should help 99 % of all problems..

Do leave a word as to what worked for you and didnt ... it will help the hamachi gaming community.. If you know any other work arounds please post it in this thread .

I am no expert on hamachi this is the knowledge ive gathered from forums and resources .. ive put it in one place so it is easy for everyone to access since hamachi doesnt provide support any more for gaming...
Quote:

LogMeIn no longer provides technical support for gaming over Hamachi. As a courtesy, we have compiled solutions related to gaming usage on the site linked below. http://logmeinwiki.com/wiki/Category:Gaming However, we cannot provide direct support, or replies to any emails regarding gaming other than this information. I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you, Kevin Tracy LogMeIn Customer Support

Contents -

A.Hamachi Basic Setup

B.Cant Ping/ Chat issues

C.Configuring Routers

D.Can Ping Peer But cant see LAN Game

E.If All Else Fails

F.IPX Games Over Vista

G.Lag Issues

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.Hamachi Basic Setup

1. Download and install hamachi

2. Allow Through Software Firewall When prompted ( Most of the time this happens once hamachi is launched for the first time or you try to join/host a game while using hamachi.

3.Go to network connections ( i assum both vista and xp users know where this is if you dont just ask)

Go to the Advanced tab ( Vista users have to press alt on the keyboard for the menu to be shown) then click advanced settings...

Inside here you will see all your network adapters listed, what you need to do here is make sure hamachi is the first adapter on the list.

If its not just select hamachi and move it all the way up .

Click Ok to save and close .

4. Go to your network connections open up hamachi check ur tcp ip settings ( TCPIPv4 for vista users) make sure eveyrhtings set to automatic detection.

Very Important - Make sure the Default Gateway is 5.0.0.1
if you cant see the default gateway area grayed with this ip click on advanced .. under default gateways add 5.0.0.1 uncheck automatic metric and key in 1500 Press OK to save and close. (Update Users have recommended changing the interface metric to 10 as well. And as captain said later on this thread setting them to automatic would work as well)

5. Reboot and start hamachi again create a network and get your buddies to join in make sure all of you can ping each other successfully. Wait for atleast four tries as sometimes you will get a request time out on the first try. If you cant ping each other continue reading after Step 6

6.Some games run out of the box once the above is set and nothing much further is needed so test your game and if it works you can stop reading now.
Quote:
Some games have specific workarounds check this link to see if your game is listed - http://logmeinwiki.com/wiki/Category:Gaming

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B.Cant Ping/ Chat issues

1. Make sure you allow hamachi client through your firewall. UDP/TCP

2. If your firewall allows IP's through enter your hamachi ip and allow it through for both UDP and TCP

3.Closing a firewall may sometimes resolve your issue but this is not recommended. so configure your client and ip's through ur firewall properly to avoid security risks . ( if you dont know how to do this just ask )

4.If you use a router you most likely using NAT. In whichcase see next section on configuring NAT. SOMETIMES USERS DONT NEED TO PORT FORWARD SO TRY UP TO STEP 3 AND TRY TO PING EACH OTHER. If still no go read on

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C.Configuring Routers

1.Next open hamachi preferences ( the little gear icon on the bottom right ) Go to the status tab and select detailed configuration.
Note - If you use a proxy enter it here .

Select UDP PORT under connecting through NAT and put a port number something higher that 45000 usually provides better connections.

Remeber this port and allow and port forward UDP port via ur router.

If you are unsure about portforwarding this is the site to visit as it has Port forwarding for almost every router explained in detail.

http://portforward.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.Can Ping Peer But cant see LAN Game

This is probably the most common issue eveyrone has .. and its really simple to understand why . You have two networks and the game is confused which one to connect to .. so to resolve this follow the steps below

1.run hamachi ...

2. Let hamachi connect then disable your normal internet connection and any other network adapters ...

3.Leave hamachi network enabled and running let it try to reconect if it tries...

4.start the game then go into the LAN lobby

5.alt - tab back to windows enable your internet go back into the game .. Voila your game shoul be there.

this forces the game to use hamachi as its network adapter ( works for 99 % of the games )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E.If All Else Fails

If none of the above steps have worked for you dont worry theres still a few more things ....

1.Uninstall hamachi from your computer

2.Google hamachi 1.0.1.5 and install it.

3.Configure it as explained above( hamachi 1.0.2 and above seems to have some sort of bug on some systems )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.IPX Games Over Vista

A lot of people think IPX games cant be played over vista. But thanks to some genius we now have a patch ....

http://rapidshare.com/files/89319027/ipx-setup.rar.html

run it reboot and voila u can use the ipx protocol .. now connect hamachi go to lan and play away..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G.Lag Issues

If your game lags there are a few things you can try.

1. Get a faster net connection

2.Open task manager --- > processes ( vista users please click show processors from all users make sure you are in admin mode)

Find hamachi set priority to normal

If you are a dual core / core 2 / qaud core etc user set affinity to use only CPU 0 uncheck all others .

note - You have to do this eveytime you run hamachi unfortunately . if some one knows the sintaxt to add to the hamamchi target to use only one core please let us know this would avoid the hassel of doing this everytime.

Well thats about it. If you have any questions please ask i will try to help to the best of my ability. If not just do leave a comment anyhow

cheers happy gaming

MadShark

Update - I am no longer visiting hamachi forums on a regular basis as i have a few other forums to run. If you require further assistance please email me at - kimbula.forums at gmail.com with hamachi as the subject. and i will try my best to assist you.

cheers.

Radi... Hvala 100x... :wave:

Nazad
Vrh Dno