HP Pavilion Aero 13
Steam
jovyland
Pristup internetu
  1. Optički internet
  2. Mobilni internet
Ono sto je nedostajalo originalu...:banana:

wicsawo7.jpg

The most important thing to note is Soviet Assault is not an expansion pack for the PC. According to Jansen, it will be more like a downloadable mission pack that will be offered at a lower price than a standard expansion pack. After World in Conflict shipped, Massive heard a lot of feedback from gamers complaining that it had too much of a pro-US perspective, or that it lacked a Soviet campaign. So the designers went to work creating a Red Army plot, missions, and characters. But these missions aren't designed to support a stand-alone campaign. Instead, they're being interwoven with the existing World in Conflict campaign. If you buy Soviet Assault, you'll replay the World in Conflict campaign with the new Red Army missions integrated into it. Those missions will offer another point of view at different parts in the story. It's sort of like how Call of Duty 4's narrative alternated between central characters.

IGN First Look

Published by: Sierra
Developed by: Massive Entertainment
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Release Date: October 2008

Debut Trailer HD - 87 MB
Debut Trailer SD - 27 MB

Shotovi:
world-in-conflict-soviet-assault-20080411014850571.jpg

world-in-conflict-soviet-assault-20080411014847322.jpg

world-in-conflict-soviet-assault-20080411014910961.jpg

world-in-conflict-soviet-assault-20080411014915633.jpg

world-in-conflict-soviet-assault-20080411014913492.jpg

Bože kako podizilazi konzolašima u tom intervuju. Interval pažnje od 20sec i želja za instant koljačinom bez truda i mišljenja se predstavlja kao nešto pozitivno....

Da prokleti Mikrosoft nije kupio prokleti Halo i upumpao 300 milijardi dolara u marketing za taj šit "konzolna generacija" nikada ne bi bila blizu trenutnog stanja... :(

Konacno da i mi bijemo malo amere... jedva cekam

Ne znam, možda će me smoriti da opet igram sve misije sa Amerima da bi video Ruske ubačene između... Još i verujem da ću ovaj put na hard da igram pa...

Ma RA3 se cheka, ovo ne zadovoljava:D
(flejm nije nameran):D

On July 29, 2008, Activision dropped World in Conflict: Soviet Assault, among other games from their productions, putting the future of World in Conflict: Soviet Assault in question.[3] Activision-Blizzard will not publish the game, but the game is not necessarily canceled.

On August 6, 2008, Activision Blizzard put up Massive Entertainment for sale.
Vat da Fak? Odem na wiki da vidim kad igra izlazi, i procitam ovo?!

Moze li ko u ovoj Srbiji da mi pomogne?
Posedujem WiC ver 1.0.0.9 (b89) i potreban mi je trainer za ovu ver.... zaista bih voleo da pravim malo zuluma sa nuklearkama (extrica, kako dobro izgleda)!
Da li iko od vas ima ovaj trainer ili je imao slicnog iskustva, ako postoji drugi nacin mooooooolim vas objasnite mi kako???
Trainer, naravno, postoji na cheathappens.com ali ko za onu stvar placa se a meni ne pada na pamet da im dam kintu (iz principa)!
Ima li resenja?

Ubisoft Acquires the Assets of Massive Entertainment

On November 10th, 2008 Ubisoft announced that it has acquired from Activision Blizzard the assets and all of the personnel of esteemed Malmö, Sweden- based studio Massive Entertainment®, as well as the real time strategy brand World In Conflict®.

Created in 1997, Massive employs over 120 developers and was ranked as one of the top 50 best game studios in the world by Game Developers Research in 2008. The studio is world-renowned for its expertise in the RTS genre and for the quality of its innovative proprietary technologies. World in Conflict® was acclaimed by critics, receiving the Best Strategy Game of E3 2007 award, as well as being named Best Online Multiplayer Game of 2007 by IGN, and Most Innovative Game of 2007 by Gamespot, among many other awards.

"We are delighted to welcome the talented team of creators at Massive into the Ubisoft family,"...

bla, bla...

Mozda jos uvek ima nade?
Ili nas verovatno ocekuje ovo:

Posted by -=ü30Fc=-Blitzechse

hmmm, if i were ubi-CEO, maybe i would sit down and watch all my investments.

and then - what a surprise - i would see my big asset called endwar that is produced for RTS-Gaming.

turning my eyes to the other side of my table, i would look at a really great and creative corporation like ... uhm... lets say Massive Entertainment - some guys who proved their last game was great and is about to be ported to consoles. And I would realize... oh my god... they produced an award-winning RTS no one else could think of. (Especially not us!)

Then I would think about what this Massive-Guys could contribute to our success with endwar. They are great, so we could need them.

"Yeah... lets see.

Oh, yeah, lets delete their Addon-Project from Amazon, so no one can order it anymore."

I would think all the fans out there will forget it and play our Endwar game exclusively. Thats a great contribution for our success on consoles. But that would be only my first step.

I would think further: What could they do instead of their addon... well... AAAAAH! ... I know, lets send them out to duplicate low quality, asian MMOs instead. That will keep them occupied for at least three years. Afterwards we could see - if they will still last then - if they develop the icons of a "World of Tom Clancy"-MMO. Great.

Then I would write a memo and call my assistant Frank:

"Hey, Frank. This must go out today. I found a great way to get these swedish innovative guys away from making games that lower our profit. We buy them and then bother them with stupid casual games. I am a genius!"

Then I would lean back and roll some thousand Euros, light them and blow some rings into the air.

(Just a fictive assumption, guys -- just fictive -- and assumptive.)

Afterwards we could see - if they will still last then - if they develop the icons of a "World of Tom Clancy"-MMO. Great.

Lolcina! :D

World in Conflict Add-on Arrives This March

Pored onih loših vesti od pre nekoliko meseci evo jedne dobre.
Kako se čini biće ovo dobra godina što se strategija tiče. Konačno nam stiže dugo očekivana kampanja za World in Conflict

Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment are saying that their upcoming game World in Conflict: Soviet Assault, the expansion pack for the successful RTS, is scheduled to arrive for the PC during March 2009.

"The teams at Massive Entertainment have worked hard to ensure that they are bringing new original content to the popular World in Conflict brand," said Tony Key, senior vice president of sales and marketing at Ubisoft. "Fans have been eagerly awaiting Soviet Assault and Ubisoft is excited to be able to bring them great new material."

Word is that "World in Conflict: Soviet Assault allows players to relive the Cold War in a dramatic, gritty, real world setting driven by compelling characters and storyline. This one of a kind strategy game offers players a unique team-oriented experience on chillingly realistic battlegrounds. Soviet Assault features all-new characters, gameplay from the Soviet perspective, ten new films, new multiplayer maps and more."

Красный медведь пробудился!
Taman kad sam izgubio svaku nadu :)

Izaslo, cisto da skrenem paznju :)

Ово ће бити интересантно, "добри момци" су овога пута управо то :D. Иначе баш има дефицит стратегија у којима се може распалити по Американцима, ако изузмемо мулти у COH-у (где нема мањка Немачких играча :p)

Jeli potrebno imati prvi deo na hardu da ne instaliram ako ne treba?

Mislim da je potrebno jer ove misije igras izmedju NATO misija (tako je najavljeno).

Inace, skoro da sam odskocio od stolice kad sam video da je izasao :)

War is coming home :Klanjanje

Ovo je definitivno godina strategija. Samo da mi je vremena da sve odigram :(

Poslednja izmena:
Massive su carevi. :)

Steta sto nema govora o Ground Controlu 3. :(

Probao am Soviet Assault. U sustini, dodatne misije se preplicu sa vec postojecima, tako da morate ponovo igrati i Americku kampanju. To u svakom slucaju nije lose, posto je World in Conflict genijalna igra! Tek sada, kada sam se prisetio feelinga WiC-a, i uporedio ga sa EndWar-om vidim koliko je u sustini WiC superiornija igra. Velika preporuka za svakog ko imalo voli strategije!

PS. A tek graficki sto je superiornija! Prizor kada pocne da prsti artiljerija na sve strane je, i posle dve godine od izlaska igre, prosto "breathtaking"

Grafički World In Conflict jeste izvanredna igra, ali dok sam je igrao delovalo mi je da nemam mnogo udela u dešavanjima u igri, više da klikćem da mi računar kaže a ne obratno.

Grafički World In Conflict jeste izvanredna igra, ali dok sam je igrao delovalo mi je da nemam mnogo udela u dešavanjima u igri, više da klikćem da mi računar kaže a ne obratno.

To je i moja najveca zamerka igri. Previse je jednostavna, bez mogucnosti koriscenja zaklona i specijalnih osobina jedinica. Tenkovi nemaju slabe tacke kao u CoH-u na primer. Znam da su bitke ovde dosta masivnije, ali bilo kakav dublji menadzment jedinica osim formacije je pozeljan. Massive nista nije promenio jos od Ground Control-a.

Poslednja izmena:
E, jel zna neko, ja sam instalirao Soviet Assault, i ne mogu da kliknem na kampanju da igram, ni graficke opcije ? Ne znam do cega je znaci kliknem nova kampanja ne reaguje, ili graficke opcije, dok ostali delovi menija rade audio, kontrole, credits... ?

Resio sam, mora da se skine prvo patch od skoro 1GB pa se instalira prvi deo, pa patch pa ekspanzija, i onda ima kampanja kao kombinovane nove i stare misije, prva misija je kada Rusi osvajaju Berlin, ruse zid i napadaju Amere.

Par slika:

Prilozi

• wic 2009-03-12 18-04-58-31.jpg
    wic 2009-03-12 18-04-58-31.jpg
    265.3 KB · Pregleda: 72
  • wic 2009-03-12 18-06-21-82.jpg
    wic 2009-03-12 18-06-21-82.jpg
    168.6 KB · Pregleda: 59
  • wic 2009-03-12 18-09-08-78.jpg
    wic 2009-03-12 18-09-08-78.jpg
    195.1 KB · Pregleda: 61
  • wic 2009-03-12 18-10-58-01.jpg