COMPANY DESCRIPTIONUbisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. We are committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on multiple platforms – PC, console, and Google Stadia. Our studio has contributed to multiple AAA titles, including Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Steep, The Crew 2, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six, Riders Republic and Skull & Bones.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Local IT Technician is responsible for delivering on-site support on the hardware and software used Ubisoft employees and when need be he also delivers basic training to end users.
- Offering on-site support to end users on hardware (workstations and printers) and standard software (Windows OS, office pack)
- Ensuring Security team’s best practices are applied on all workstations
- Building and installing the new employees work environment
- Ensuring proper meeting room configuration
- Interacting with external vendors regarding repair of hardware
- Delivering one-on-one or group classroom technical training to employees
- Gathering employee satisfaction ratings through ticket surveys
- Being proactive, identifying and communicating potential improvement to his manager
- Ensuring the proper follow-up on issues and requests
- Updating the knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems
- Carrying out all other related tasks
- Expertise in IT Support;
- Extensive hardware knowledge;
- Ability to ensure timely follow-up issues and requests;
- Excellent listening and communicational skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment;
- IT asset management experience is a plus;
- Good English skills (spoken and written).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONUbisoft offers:
- Opportunity to work and learn from most technically gifted people in gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!
Link - URL