Šta je novo?

Samsung 2233RZ

AyS^

Čuven
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/07/samsung-officially-introduces-2233rz-the-22-inch-3d-panel-for-g/

3D gaming with flickery goggles is old-school tech that won't die, and is poised for a big-time comeback this year. Samsung is at the forefront, hoping you'll go all cross-eyed over its upcoming 2233RZ. The $399 panel, shipping in April, measures 22-inches and sports a healthy 1680 x 1050 resolution, 20,000:1 contrast ratio, 300 nits brightness, and a 120Hz refresh rate. If that sounds familiar it should, as those specs all match the earlier 2233Hz, with the obvious difference being that you can split those cycles across two eyes -- 60-per -- for some immersive 3D action. Yes, goggles are required, but they'll be included, as will be compatibility with the new GeForce 3D Vision cards.

jel moze neko da mi objasni sta znaci ovo "per eye" ? i da li ce imati 120hz ili 60?nista mi nije jasno :trust:

Ovo sam nasao na brzaka :

As for how the technology works, three-dimensional monitors and TVs essentially rely on human gullibility. In typical monitors, the pixels are synchronized to send out a single image. In a 3D monitor, however, half the pixels are used to create one image, and the other half are used to create a similar, but slightly different one, said Korah. Stand too close or far away, and the images overlap and make the overall picture blurry. But put on a pair of polarizing glasses, which block the right-eye image from hitting your left eye and vice versa, or stand in the sweet spot in front of a glasses-less 3D monitor, and your brain "sees" a 3D image. The right and left images stitch together in the brain in the same way right and left eye input would if the object happened to actually be there. Alternatively, a monitor can consume all of the pixels for one image, and toggle between left and right images rapidly.

Ovo je tipichan "shutter" 3D - imash naochare koje naizmenichno zatvaraju levo i pravo oko, a monitor ti "treperi" u fazi sa njima. Isti princip je bio i kod naochara koje su se i ranije prodavale zajedno sa nvidija karticama, samo su tada bili CRT monitori. Monitor radi u 120 Hz, ali kada ga gledash kroz 3D naochare dobija se 60 Hz efektivne frekvencije osvezavanja.

Nazad
Vrh Dno