GPU
EVGA RTX3090
PSU
Corsair AX1000
Kućište
NZXT H710i
Monitor
2xLG 4K, LG CX
NVIDIA may decisively hold on to the single-GPU performance lead, with its GeForce GTX Titan graphics card, but at roughly $1000, it could attract a very small market. According to a SweClockers report, NVIDIA is looking to woo gamers just ahead of Summer with the second GK110-based GeForce GTX graphics card. Similar in specifications to the fabled Quadro K6000, the new SKU could feature 13 out of 15 streaming multiprocessors on the GK110 silicon, working out to 2,496 CUDA cores, 208 texture memory units, a 320-bit wide GDDR5 memory interface holding 5 GB of memory, and 40 ROPs. Given that there's a deep ravine between the ~$450 GeForce GTX 680 and ~$1000 GTX Titan, NVIDIA could pick a price-point in the middle. The report claims the new SKU could launch some time between July and August, 2013.

NVIDIA Working on Second GK110-based GeForce Graphics Card for Summer

Cena ce garant da bude 749$/e. Eh da je to 550$/GTX780.

Po ovoj slici mali Titan je: 2304 CUDA/40 ROP/192 TMU/320bit/5GB i 561mm^2(?)
1391500.jpg

Nvidia stvarno nema milosti :)

Tek sto ce da se obraduju oni koji su nedavno pljunuli 1000$ za najbrzi GPU...

:D

Da obore cene 20% , i ovako da nastave... crveni bi imalo da crvene...ali kompletno.

ipak nije titan lelele... nego gtx780...
"First and foremost, few weeks back, several websites leaked the news about a part called GeForce GTX Titan LE, a board based on cut down GK110 GPU silicon. The leak was right, since this will actually be a consumer version of Tesla K20C, the 2496-core part with 5GB of GDDR5 memory. The name will not be the GTX Titan LE, though. Meet the GeForce GTX 780 5GB. Just as the GTX Titan was a consumer version of the K20X (2688-core part, 6GB GDDR5 memory), K20A/C is getting a consumer version as well. The performance is about 30% faster than a single GTX 680. You can expect this board to launch (hard launch, availability from Day 0) in the final days of May, as the Computex train starts to heat up. Pricing unknown, but you should prices anywhere between $499 and $599.
http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/nvidia_geforce_gtx_780gtx_770_and_gtx_760_ti.html

Titan LE je GTX780, GTX770 zbudzeni 680

edit
prestigao me turok :)

Jos samo da driveri i softver isprate ovu zversku masinu

Karta bazirana na full GK110 bi mogla vrlo lako da sustigne GTX690 .
TDP koji je propisan od 250w je max board power a u loadu Titan ne prelazi vise od 200 i kusur w ,OC verzije idu od oko 220-230w + .
Po meni neki Titan Ultra bi mogao da se spakuje u tih 250w a da ne ustroje klokove pogotovu sto je nm sazreo.
Iskreno bih voleo da vidim full GK110 u gaming varijanti.

Poslednja izmena:
Nisam našto posebnu temu za TITAN Z pa da ubacim u najpribližniju postojeću.

Konačno je izašao review ovog monstruma pa se može i pretpostaviti zbog čega nije bilo i zvaničnog lansiranja proizvoda.

http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Graphics-Cards/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-TITAN-Z-Review

But there are obviously users that have a lot more money to invest into a gaming machine and would consider cards in this price range, and for those, the GTX Titan Z just isn't a good choice. The AMD Radeon R9 295X2 is the better multi-GPU solution offering both better gaming performance (sometimes by a significant amount) and better value for your dollar. AMD has made a lot of progress with their multi-GPU frame pacing software updates and they are really showcased in the R9 295X2 that requires it. In fact, in some places the frame pacing performance of the Hawaii GPUs is better than that found in the GK110 parts on the Titan Z. This is something that NVIDIA is working to fix and take back that particular crown.

zato i nije bilo odma testova. po neki test procuti da ne bude previse negativni komentara, ocekivano potpuno od strane Nv, ovaj Titan da ima vodeno imao bi sigurno i vece taktove pa bi samim time bio u rangu R9 295X2 ovako logicno sa ovim taktovima da je sporiji, e sad cjena - to je vece razocarenje nego performanse koje postize.

Po meni su trebali izbaciti i verziju sa dve GTX 780Ti, znaci sa 3 GB po karti i bez full DP po ceni od recimo 1300$.

A to sto nema vodeno vladjenje i sto se uklapa u 375W TDP je samo plus za nVidia-u.

Nazad
Vrh Dno