Šta je novo?

Sta znaci CL2.5 ili CL3 kod memorije?

diab10

Slavan
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Dakle sta to znaci? jel ova CL3 brza od CL2.5? Interesuje me posto na ovu Samsung 512 ddr 400 CL3 dolazi godina garancije, a na APACER AM 512DDR CL2.5 dolazi deset godina garancije i deset eura je jeftinija :)
I kolika je to razlika u radu a ne u nekim sintetickim testovima?

Poslednja izmena:
CL -CAS Latency

preuzeto sa nekog OC foruma

nadam se da ce ti pomoci malo...

Memory Timings/Delays - are how many cycles your memory is delayed between certain operations. Different memory have different stock timings. Lower timings are better, but the lower the timings, the lower the max FSB that can be obtained by the memory. Example of very good memory timings:
CAS Latency: 2
RAS/Row Precharge (tRP): 2
RAS-to-CAS Delay (tRCD): 2
Row-active-delay (tRAS): 6

CAS - CAS latency is the number of clock cycles between the memory receiving a "read" command and actually starting to read.

RAS/Row Precharge (tRP) - This Precharge to Active timing controls the length of the delay between the precharge and activation commands.

RAS-to-CAS Delay (tRCD) - This timing controls the length of the delay between when a memory bank is activated to when a read/write command is sent to that bank.

Row-active-delay (tRAS) - The Active to Precharge timing controls how soon after activation the access cycle be started again.

iz ovoga ces skontati da je bolje (brze) manji CL rating :)

Nazad
Vrh Dno