Šta je novo?

Acer laptop sa PCI-E i Mobility X600!

Broz

Čuven
VIP član
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Mislim da izbacivanje ovokvog laptopa zasluzuje paznju hardver komjunitija:)

http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=1064&s=1 [X600 preview]

http://www.acer.ca/APP/AKC/INTERNET/Canada.nsf/0/3e92f6dccc06468688256ef60004b36a?OpenDocument

Acer has prepared a full functional substitute for a home desktop computer in a notebook form factor - Aspire 1800 PCI Express. For the first the device is interesting in its support for a PCI Express buss.
The computer is equipped with 17" LCD with the maximum resolution of 1280 x 800 and processor Intel Pentium 4 with the operating frequency of 3,06 GHz that supports Hyper-Threading technology. The notebook will be delivered with preinstalled Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition.

The presence of 512 MB SDRAM with a possibility to extend it up to 2Gb, 40 GB hard drive (up to 80Gb) and graphical system ATI Radeon Mobility X600 with 64 MB of DDR SDRAM. Besides, the computer is equipped with an integrated connector for MMC, SD, xD-Picture Card, SmartMedia and Sony Memory Stick, wireless interfaces Bluetooth и IEEE 802.11g and also 2.1-channel сабвуфером. It possesses standard interfaces USB 2.0, IrDA, PCMCIA, VGA-port for attaching a monitor, IEEE 1394 and so on.

The dimensions are 402 x 278 x 45 mm and it weights 4,5 kg. The expected price is about $1300.

:wave:

Jel ce imati bateriju, ili zahteva full time struju? :d

nesharm je napisao(la):
Jel ce imati bateriju, ili zahteva full time struju? :d

Ma vidis da to djule :d ima 4,5kg po specifikaciji, ukrali su jos par stotina grama sigurno tako da je blizu 5kg a to je skoro tezina nekog desktopa. Drzace tolika baterija sigurno makar 1 dvd film :d .

Da mi je znati zasto se ovo zove notebook ?

To je desktop riplejsment u pravom smislu te reci:)

Ta mašina se verovatno greje ko ringla i bruji ko usisivač pa se možda treba uvrstiti u belu tehniku. :)

Dobio sam informaciju da i ASUS sprema novu A seriju sa X600 gk!!!

Nazad
Vrh Dno