Šta je novo?

SS mods [Phantom SS Project] [TT 2019 CaseMod Balkan Invitation]

nObOdY86

Cenjen
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Hi everyone,

Most of you know me as a Nemke, one of the creators of the already known AXE-R project. This time I am invited by the ThermalTake to independently participate in TT 2019 CaseMod Balkan. I want to thank them for their trust and and I will justify the call with quality design and idea.

The project itself will be just a luxury :)

A lot of work is waiting for me, I hope everyone will like it. For now only the title of the project - PHANTOM SS

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

Here we are guys! The final photos are below, hope you like it! Thank you all for the support and big thanks to the sponsors for their trust!

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

Hi everyone,

Most of you know me as a Nemke, one of the creators of the already known AXE-R project. This time I am invited by the ThermalTake to independently participate in TT 2019 CaseMod Balkan. I want to thank them for their trust and and I will justify the call with quality design and idea.

The project itself will be just a luxury :)

A lot of work is waiting for me, I hope everyone will like it. For now only the title of the project - PHANTOM SS

Jesi ti Nesin brat ?

Znam bre :) Pisi ovde na srpskom. Inace bas dobro izgleda. Jel ovaj kontroler ima jos neku funkciju osim kontrole ventilatora? Tipa da ugasi komp ako poraste temp ili dodje do pada protoka vode itd...

Radim jos uvek na funkciji thermalnog gasenja ali sam ukapirao da sam DPS Thermal take PSU solution ima tu opciju i onda sam odustao. tako da to vec poseduje. Sto se tice protoka i rada pumpe info na onom TT flow metru je informativnog karaktera i nema mogucnost niti sama elektronika dozvoljava bilo kakav output vrednosti tako da ostaje info karaktera. U prevedenom NEMA varijantu gasenja usled zakazivanja pumpe. Turio sam unutra i arduino i napisao software koji na ekranu putem seriskog porta aktivira el. magnete za otvaranje staklenih stranica i to je to kao isenzore polazaja istih. Imalo je tu jos mesa ali nije bilo vremena :)

After 10 days of voting, this is the current pass and the status of the table:

1. Katansky [Chernobyl] - 377
2. Dario PC Crazy [Project Horus] - 400
3. Streberi [Chernobyl] - 938
4. Nemke SS Mods [Phantom SS Project] - 778
5. Nikola [Balkan Luxury] - 97
6. LAB501 [TT20] - 117

I am on second please for now, we have 10 days more for ...

Please vote for your favorite mod on this link: https://reurl.cc/VyZEQ

Thank you for support!

20190826192929-4e8cb776.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Nazad
Vrh Dno