Poena
Moja oprema  
Zvuk
AirPods Max
Laptop
MBP 16" M2 Pro
Mobilni telefon
14 Pro Max
Novembar je, vreme je za novu iteraciju Football Manager-a.

New Gameplay Features

Football Manager 2019 brings you closer the heart of the beautiful game than ever before. New features and enhanced game mechanics enable you to control your team in fresh and authentic ways, creating an ever more emergent way of storytelling.

Training Overhaul

In Football Manager 2019 training undergoes its biggest overhaul in the history of the series.

Over the years we’ve been lucky to enjoy extensive access to training sessions at a host of clubs. More recently, we’ve expanded the studio’s knowledge through a series of internal ‘FootTalks’, where people working within football, including managers (both club and international), directors of football and others have imparted their knowledge to help us improve the game.

This knowledge sharing – adding to the fact that we already have a group of qualified coaches working at the studio – has helped us to create a revamped training module that is a realistic representation of how real clubs develop younger players and prepare established players for both a full season and individual fixtures.

Freshened UI

‘An all-new user interface’ is one of the first things we normally write, when we start to publicise each new release in the Football Manager series. As a result, an annual revamp of the game’s ‘look and feel’ is something that most FM veterans have come to expect.

This year, however, we’ve gone a little further than usual.

The most instantly obvious difference between Football Manager 2019 and every FM that’s come before it is the refreshed user interface. Experienced managers will notice the difference on almost every screen – not only because everything looks cleaner and fresher than before, but also because each element of the game is now easier to find and navigate.

The changes are particularly pronounced in two of the most significantly overhauled modules; tactics and training. Both areas see a host of small, but meaningful changes (many of which were inspired by user feedback from FM18) which are designed to work for all users, no matter how experienced.

These visual changes don’t just apply to the PC/Mac game either, as this new look and feel – designed to integrate seamlessly with the new Football Manager logo and brand colours – mean that FM will have a familiar look and feel across the Mobile and Touch versions too.

The end result is a new look that’s instantly familiar to FM die-hards, but also completely fresh. Most important of all, though, this is not just change for the sake of it; FM19 is not just the best-looking version of the game ever made, the combination of the updated user interface and new manager induction system will make this easiest to pick up and play that we’ve ever released.

But enough words. Here’s what FM19 looks like…

1_7.jpg

2_4.jpg

5_4.jpg

Var and Match Improvements

Matchday is what every manager spends their week preparing for. It’s what happens on matchday that ultimately determines a manager’s success and in Football Manager 2019 a number of new additions make the match experience the most immersive in series’ history.

[YOUTUBE]-aD9u_f37b4[/YOUTUBE]

FM19 sees the introduction of two pieces of video technology that have been used in the real world in recent seasons. The first of these is Video Assistant Referees or VAR, which will be included in competitions that make use of the technology in reality. There are two types of VAR – one where the referee uses a TV screen by the side of the pitch to assess the original decision and one where the referee communicates with the Video Assistant Referees via an earpiece. Again, the type of VAR you see when playing is dependent on how it is used in the real-life competition.

We have also added goal-line technology. Like VAR, this features in competitions that use the technology in real-life. Goal-line technology is shown in the form of a replay from a top-down perspective that indicates whether the ball did or did not cross the line, along with commentary confirming this.

2_1.jpg

Both VAR and goal-line technology will create a stir off the pitch as well. In post-match press conferences, you’ll be asked about instances where either technology was used during the match. Controversial incidents will be referenced in match reports and across social media. Expect these technologies to create as much debate in your save game as they have in done in the real world of football.

Away from new technology, a number of other enhancements have been made to the match. A great deal of work has gone into ensuring that the new tactical styles are faithfully represented during a match. This has included some tweaks of the player roles and their associated duties to ensure that the AI performs each and every role and duty combination as faithfully as possible and some new player roles too. AI managers will also be more intelligent with their role and duty selections on matchdays.

More than 500 animations have been replaced or improved. These include ball control animations, crosses, headers, passes, shots, tackles, some celebrations and even crowd movements.

Another visual change you’ll notice, especially if you choose to manage in one of the smaller leagues, are the improvements we’ve made to stadiums that have a capacity of up to 5,000. You’ll see more variety of these type of stadiums, including more variety in the materials that the stadiums are made from which gives more personality to the clubs at that level. Additionally, we’ve included disabled fans in all types of stadiums.

Finally, team talks contain more information in FM19 than in previous years. Dynamics has now been integrated into team talks with each player’s position in your squad’s hierarchy now displayed on the team talk screen. You’ll now be informed of any effect that your team talk has on your team leaders. As keeping your team leaders on side is important to maintaining a happy dressing room, it’s worth considering what effect your words will have on them and how that, in turn, may filter through the rest of the squad.

If you prefer to let your assistant do the talking then you’ll find that they can now address individual players as well as the whole team. Your assistant will also recommend more contextual team talk options when advising you on what on to say to your players. And, speaking of more contextual options, at the end of a season you’ll be presented with more team talk options relating to your team’s situation.

That’s a taste of what you can expect to see during matches in FM19. The use of video technology is sure to create many memorable moments and talking points across the course of a season, while improved match engine AI, enhanced animations and stadia and more intelligent team talk options help to create a new level of detail of immersion.

New Manager Induction

Football Manager 2019 introduces in-depth inductions on key aspects of the manager's experience. Inductions, which are essentially in-game, on screen tutorials, allow for new and less experienced players to get to grips with different responsibilities while providing new information that even the seasoned gaffers will find value in.

With a revamp in the training and tactic departments the inductions are there for you to maximise your potential as a manager.

When starting a new game in Football Manager 2019 you have the option to state your experience with the FM series, this determines whether you receive inductions at the start of the tenure. We've picked out some highlights from the new inductions here, but we'll leave you to discover the rest. There is certainly value in the inductions no matter the experience of the manager - even people in the studio working on the game have been using them to learn about areas that they don't work on directly that have helped them become better managers.

Tactics

1_4.jpg

With a new look to tactics in 2019, the induction focuses on giving a blueprint to players to mould their system from day one. The basic tactic can be selected from a list of examples common in modern football culture, focusing on the tactics in possession, in transition and out of possession. The tactics induction goes through the whole flow of the tactics screens, one by one, to give you a deep look at what is possible with the system.

Reviews:

GamesRadar (4.5/5): https://www.gamesradar.com/football-manager-2019-review/
GameSpot (8/10): https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/football-manager-2019-review-a-winning-strategy/1900-6417026/

Jel igra neko? :) Ja sam pazario, doduse svake godine je manje vise isti, ove godine su malo trening unapredili, tj ima vise detalja.

Sent from my LEX820 using Tapatalk

Kupio sam ja, mene trening maksimalno smorio pa sam ga prepustio asistentu.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Odlican trailer :)

Ovo mora sto prije da se uzima ⚫️[emoji837]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ima i za sire narodne mase ;) Ko razume shvatice.
Jeste malo smaraju treninzi i to, pa dam asistentu nek se igra, a ovako je manje vise ok.
Nasa liga nema grbove klubova sto mi nikako nije jasno, a sve ostalo je tacno. I Marin je u zvezdi, Kafu, Ebisilo itd.

Izgleda da su je vec krekovali... [emoji106][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Realno igra nije ni skupa, za 30e mogla je da se nadje na par sajtova koji su oficijelni partneri, sto je nista ako ste okoreli FM-omac.
Ja sam pre-order odradio vise iz navike i jer je jedina igra koju aktivno palim/odigram i batalim periodicno (jubilarno 20 godina).
Mozda prva verzija, par godina unazad. kod koje kao da se vidi neki pomak da su kao nesto uradili povodom match engina, OP taktika/formacija i broja (nerazumnih) povreda, odnosno da ne deluje kao laksa reskinovana verzija...
Mada nisam mogao dovoljno da odigram i procenim osim polusezone u beti i jer deluje da trazi jos vise mikromenadzmenta (citaj titranje jajca primadonama, pardon, igracima). Definitivno vise vremena iziskuje da se zavrsi sezona sto ume vrlo nezgodno da bude ako se igra sa vise klubova/scenarija...

Ako se ispostavi da im je opet lakse tjunovana verzija definitivno bataljujem do daljnjeg.

Izgleda da su je vec krekovali... [emoji106][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
Pa to sam ja i napisao samo na drugaciji nacin. :smoke:
No, no, piraterija! :type:

Inace ovo za titranje loptica igracima, to je tacno, cim nesto uradim ili kazem, odmah se bune, hoce iz kluba drz ne daj. Stvarno treba vremena ali sreca nisam dao pare, igracu par dana pa kada dosadi, uninstall :)

U ligama petice, iz koje lige najnize moze da se krene sa igrom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pa to sam ja i napisao samo na drugaciji nacin. :smoke:
No, no, piraterija! :type:

Inace ovo za titranje loptica igracima, to je tacno, cim nesto uradim ili kazem, odmah se bune, hoce iz kluba drz ne daj. Stvarno treba vremena ali sreca nisam dao pare, igracu par dana pa kada dosadi, uninstall :)

Zavisi sta si stavio za past experience, koji je klub, koji igraci itd. Nema problema svuda. Ja uvek pocnem sa 3 kluba. Domaci (CZ), Liverpool (top eu) i jedan treceligas +, ovog puta Sunderland.

^ Apsolutno je nebitno... Jednostavno ce bilo kom igracu (da izvines) "da se digne" za neku sitnicu, prodaju suigraca (iako nije prvotimac), vecu platu (iako nema bas sjajnu sezonu ali zato imas viska kesa u budzetu) i kmecati tj traziti prodaju u drugi "veci" klub ili izraziti nezadovoljstvo. Ako imas malo veci "man managment" odnosno disciplinu mozes da ga privremeno ucutkas ali ne moze tako u nedogled... (najbolja je fora da ga upecas sa novim ugovorom kada je povredjen jer ce tada traziti manje).
Bilo je u prosloj a bogme i u ovoj verziji i stavka je koja mi je najvise isla na nerve... Plus zahtevi za nebulozne plate - npr igrac stavljen na transfer listu, iako igram sa top klubom zahteva neku nerazumnu sumu i ode u AI klub za dosta manje novce i manju platu... Mada i tu ima fora kao prekines razgovore par puta mozes da mu oboris zahteve menadzera... ;)
Takodje sam bio primetio da je sistem povreda takav da neko od kljucnih igraca uvek mora da ti se povredi pred bitnu utakmicu ili se neko od igraca povredi kada se jedan od povredjenih oporavi (ali su zato to fino resili implementacijom onog editora za 5e na store-u).
Na kraju dana nemaju konkurenciju i heroin je u digitalnom obliku tako da ce se u svakom igrati...

Nazad
Vrh Dno