Šta je novo?

HTC Exodus

BataHTC

Poštovan
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Prvi blockchain telefon na svetu dolazi iz kuhinje HTC. Premijera je zakazana za 22.10.2018. Sta ocekivati? Kako se sada, nedelju dana pred premijeru moze videti, akcenat je na bezbednosti. Entuzijasti crypto valuta ce sigurno baciti oko u HTC kuhinju da vide o cemu se radi.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Pa baš lepo, preduhitrio si me. Planirala sam da otvorim ovu temu, ali sam čekala 22. oktobar. Dosta sam čitala o exodusu, ali da ne pišem ništa unapred, jer mogu da budu fake news, sačekaćemo taj famozni 22. oktobar, a možda i duže dok se ne urade recenzije.

HTC's latest phone can ONLY be purchased with cryptocurrency !!!

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/mobile-phones/1408017/htc-exodus-1-blockchain-phone-cryptocurrency

As for the more traditional smartphone specifics, Qualcomm’s high-powered Snapdragon 845 processor powers the phone, along with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. A 3,500mAh battery keeps things ticking along.

There’s a dual-camera arrangement on both the front and rear, with a pair of 16-megapixel sensors on the back and two 8-megapixel selfie-snappers sitting above the 6in, QHD+ screen. The Exodus 1 is also capable of recording footage at 4K resolution at a silky-smooth frame rate of 60fps.

HTC’s Exodus 1 will set you back 0.15 BTC or 4.78 ETH. At the time of writing – cryptocurrency fluctuates quite a bit – that’s roughly £735, and it should arrive on your doorstep sometime in December. It’ll be available in 34 countries, including the UK.

Poslednja izmena:
Nazad
Vrh Dno