Šta je novo?

PoNG4 Amiga

C=o=b=e

Poštovan
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Ko je bio na retro okupljanju ove godine ili pratio temu mogao je da vidi razvojni prototip, da ga tako nazovem, ove igre.
Trenutno izgleda ovako:
PoNG4_001.pngPoNG4_000.pngPoNG4_004.png
I to je od prilike to. Zakacio sam i arhivu sa adf-om ako neko hoce da proba i javi ima li mozda neki bag i slicno.

Da ne bih objasnjavao detaljno sta i kako radi iskopiracu read.me

PoNG4

Min Sys Req PAL* A500 OCS KS1.2 512KB RAM

Controls
Left/right/up/down
Fire**-jump
Esc - on title screen exit to wb
Esc/Fire 2/Reverse - ingame back to title screen
Play button - pause

Use
4 players parallel port joystick adapter
Or
2 joysticks + wsad+LAlt + arrows+RAlt

On Title Screen you can select two types of game by moving the joystick in port 2 up or down and pressing fire.

2x2 - two players are positioned at the top and two at the bottom of the screen. They play in co-op mode and their points are added up. The first team; top or bottom, who reach 21 points wins.
At the start only two players are initialized. The other two players will appear if they press fire to join. If all 4 players join, a second ball will be added.

4x4 - each player is positioned at his own side of the screen. 1 point goes to the player that was last to hit the ball before it went out of the screen. -1 point goes to the player in front of the side of the screen where the ball went out. Points don't go below zero. The winner is the first one who reaches 10 points.

Both types of the game start with a 3 second countdown. Unless a player hits fire, the player is controlled by CPU. You can either press fire during the countdown or join the game later. There's gravity towards the centre of the screen which is unnoticeable at the start but slowly increases.

The Eye is revolving in random directions around the center of the screen and can also bounce the ball. It slowly approaches the center of the screen and gravity gets stronger until it's caught at the center. It's satellite, if picked up by the ball it acts like power-up / down.

Black satellite - turns off the screen for a second.
Red satellite - slows down all players for 5 seconds except the one who last to hit the ball before it collided with the Eye's satellite.
Blue Satellite - freezes all players for 3 seconds except the one who last to hit the ball before it collided with the Eye's satellite.

Tip
If you are moving or jumping, part of your acceleration will be passed to the ball thus the angle of the bounced ball will be changed.

*Game works on NTSC but screen is simply too small thus score panel won't be visible.

CDTV version has ingame CDDA music.

CD32 version has paralax starfield that follows the ball in opposite direction, pad sharing and in game CDDA music.

**Pad sharing:
One player plays on d-pad and the other one uses red/blue/green/yellow buttons same as if they were d-pad.
Player jumps by pressing the direction button(up/down/left/right) depending on the side that it is facing.

Prilozi

• PoNG4.7z
    128.4 KB · Pregleda: 17
Nazad
Vrh Dno