Šta je novo?

Samsung Galaxy S10/Plus

Meni bi ta rupa kopala oci. A ravan ekran sigurno nece biti. ;)

Možda s10 Lite bude sa ravnim ekranom.. ;)

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Jeste, njega sam potpuno zaboravio otkad sam procitao da ce imati samo 5.8" ekran. :D I FP sa strane, sto mi takodje ne odgovara.

Skoro je izvesno da će biti rupa. Bolje da u tom slučaju ponude verziju bez selfi kamere.

The new Exynos 9820 is Samsung's latest processor which is being made on the 8nm node, and features a dedicated neural processing unit, or NPU. This means the Galaxy S10 will be filled with a bunch of AI abilities, but a bigger point here is the camera support in the new Exynos 9820.

Samsung is taking things to a new level offering 4K 150FPS video with 10-bit color, or 8K at 30FPS. Samsung is claiming that the NPU will have 7x the performance in AI tasks, with things like real-time scene detection and more.  

Exynos 9820 will have up to 20% higher single-core performance, while power efficiency hits up to 40% higher, while multi-core performance is up to 15% faster compared against the Exynos 9810. Samsung is teasing up to 40% higher GPU performance with the new Mali-G76 against the previous-gen Mali-G72. The GPU also packs 35% improvement in power efficiency.  

The CPU is split in an interesting way, with Samsung making the Exynos 9820 with two custom-designed cores, two high-performance ARM Cortex-A75 cores, and four energy-efficient Cortex-A55 cores. All of this is done on the new 8nm node.  

Connectivity wise, the new Exynos 9820 features an LTE-Advanced Pro modem that packs LTE Category 20. This means we can expect downlink speeds of 2Gbps with 8x carrier aggregation, while uploads will tap out at 316Mbps. The previous-gen Exynos 9810 had a download link of 1.2Gbps, for comparison.

Zamisli platis telefon oko 1000e i nemas prednju kameru [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apsolutno me ne bi doticalo ni najmanje što nemam istu, a platio bih i više ako će da ima sve ostalo što mi treba i radi posao!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

+1

Zamisli da nemas "rupu" na ekranu i platio si i to 1000e... :D

Srecom vi ste na nivou statisticke greske, pa nista od ostvarenja vasih zelja.

Nego, ovo forsiranje velicine ekrana u odnosu na okvir i stvaranje notcha/rupe, je, uz podizanje cena, nista drugo nego sisanje ovaca. Kupite notch da biste bili moderni i u trendu, iako vam se ne svidja, onda jedva cekate da ga se resite, pa stize invinity-o, pa u pa v... Pa tek za par godina i uz gomilu izmuzenih para vam daju cist ekran, bez rupa, noctheva i kojecega.

Srećom pa se ne javljas često[emoji6]

NOTE 9

Stavim crnu (tamnu) temu i ne primecujem na svom S9+ da ima gore crno polje, kamera, zvucnik... ako ce mo pravo ne obracam paznju uopste na rubove, samo gledam u ono sto se vidi na ekranu a ne buljim u crnilo okolo...
E sad sto je nekome trebalo da "buši" ekran, da pravi zareze, ureze, rupe i slicne manifestacije ne bas zdravorazumskog uma, ne znam.

Mene zanima ako bude rupa u ekranu kako ce da izgleda zaštitno staklo :D

Bude li rupa, ja ga preskacem, makar sve ostalo bilo najbolje u klasi. Jos ako bude nisko rupa, smetace i pri gledanju videa? Radije bih trpeo klasican notch kao V40...

Neće smetati za video jer isti nije u 18:9 formatu ali nije ni neophodno da po svaku cenu sklone bezele. Ne znam zbog čega svi kopiraju glupi apple.

Poslednja izmena:
Dvocevka znaci, pa to je dobro :D kako kaze inspektor iz male nocne muzike.

To su još uvek samo nagađanja . Ja mislim da će imati rupu u nekom ćošku a ne ovako po sredini. Mada lepše izgleda kada je na sredini :)

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Ja kontam da ce plus imati dvije kamere naprijed i dvije nazad, a obicni 2 ukupno.

Zašto ne stave belu pozadinu ako su sigurni da je to pravi dizajn.

Slična priča kao wallpaper na iPhone XS koji sakriva notch :)

A što se vraća beli na scenu, a sve to uz žutu i zelenu [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Kad vidim ovu rupu u uglu sve me vuče da protnem pertlu i okačim ga oko vrata.

[qoute]Samsung developing a 6.7-inch Galaxy S10 variant with six cameras

Samsung have big hopes on the Galaxy S10to turnaround the company’s smartphone business, which has seen a downward trend lately. The company is planning to launch at least three models of the Galaxy S10. There will be an entry-level Galaxy S10 with model number SM-G970x and the two premium options with model numbers SM-G973x and SM-G975x. These three models have already received their certification from the China Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (CMIIT).
Now a new report suggests that Samsung is planning to launch a fourth Galaxy S10 model next year. The fourth model will include 5G support and will sport a total of six cameras – two at the front and four at the back.

A fourth Galaxy S10 with a 6.7-inch display

The previously reported three Galaxy S10 variants are said to feature two different display sizes. The SM-G970x and SM-G973x will feature 5.8-inch displays, while the SM-G975x will come with a 6.4-inch display. The fourth variant, however, will reportedly feature an even bigger 6.7-inch display. This particular model will be the star of the S10 lineup, marking the 10th anniversary of Samsung’s S series. Naturally, it will be the most expensive S10, but will also be technologically superior to the other three. It would be Samsung’s first smartphone with a quad rear and dual front camera setup.
Samsung is reportedly mulling a reverse wireless charging feature for this Galaxy S10 model. It would enable the device to use its battery to wirelessly charge other devices. This feature is already present on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
The company recently unveiled the Exynos 9820which will power the Galaxy S10. The next-generation flagship processor supports on-device artificial intelligence processing. Samsung is also reportedly planning to drop the iris scanner from the S10, in favor of an ultrasonic in-display sensor, at least on the two premium models. Samsung is basically going with different hardware specifications for different S10 models.
The fourth Galaxy S10 is internally known as “Beyond X” and is expected to hit the markets next spring. All four will reportedly be launched at an event in mid-February but only the trio will be released first. The 6.7-inch, 5G behemoth will arrive when carriers flip the switch on their 5G networks by the end of Q1 or early Q2, 2019.[/quote]

Nazad
Vrh Dno