Šta je novo?

Pitajte Honor - Product Manager Q&A + nagrade za učesnike

Will you introduce/work on faster system updates for your devices? ( To avoid problems like the Honor 8 - flagship device, still no official Android Oreo )

Imate li u planu da objavite Google Play verzije nekog od Honor flagship-ova? Čist Android (sa par dodataka) na Honor telefonima bi bio pravi pogodak. Ovako, iako je odvojeno poslovanje, Honor osim što deli platforme sa Huawei, interfejs je identičan (EMUI) i to su maltene isti telefoni.
Fanovi pure-android iskustva i čestih update-a bi onda dali ogromnu prednost Honor, a mainstream bi ionako ostao Huawei.

Pozdrav za sve iz Honora, kao korisnik budžetskog honorara, interesujeme koja je vasa preporuka da predjem na 10 ku? I da li planirate da izbacite cist android koji bi korisnik mogao sam da modifikuje po sebi ?

Da li se u skorije vreme ocekuje neki Honor Android One model,to je preko potrebno?
I zasto od onako pristupacnih prethodnih modela (imam Honor 5x i to 2 komada vec 2 god i super sluze,bili su sa skroz koretnom cenom ulozeno-dobijeno),medjutim ovaj je precenjen na nasem trzistu i to znacajno?
Dakle Android One i normalna cena i sledeci model ima da razbije :D

Pitanje za gospodina Kun Lia: Koji tehnički segment razvoja na Honor 10 modelu je bio inženjerski najizazovniji, najteži, i gde vidite nedostatke trenutnog modela tj. na čemu treba najviše raditi da bi to bilo ispravljeno i unapređeno u narednoj generaciji?

Hvala.

Svaka cast na kvalitetnom telefonu! Sta je po vama najveca prednost Honora 10 i koji segment smatrate da bi mogao bolji? Interesantno pitanje je kako ste izveli ultrasonicni otisak prsta ispod stakla?

What's your opinion of the now infamous screen notch? This model has it, but is it just a passing trend, or US it here to stay? At least as far as Honor phones are concerned.

Evo prve ture odgovora:

How does the brand plan to be even more distinct and distant from the original Huawei brand? Can the plan be different from the build of Android from EMUI or some unique HW features?

Honor is a leading smartphone e-brand under the Huawei Group. In line with its slogan, “For the Brave”, the brand was created to meet the needs of digital natives through internet-optimized products that offer superior user experiences, inspire action, foster creativity and empower the young to achieve their dreams. In doing this, Honor has set itself apart by showcasing its own bravery to do things differently and to take the steps needed to usher in the latest technologies and innovations for its customers.

Is it possible that Face ID Honor 10 phones will be deceived by showing the owner's picture from another phone?

Of course can't.

I am most interested in ultrasonic under-glass fingerprint, and the durability of the same? Is it slower than the regular fingerprint that Honor uses in their phones? And how hard has been to overcome sensitivity issues?

Ultrasound fingerprint scanner has many advantages, for example, it can be put under the screen glass and can support unlocking by wet fingers. The improvements will gradually be made by software and hardware updates in the future.

In most cases, the sensor is susceptible to defects, and in the case of Honor 10, it is very relaxed, so I'm interested in recognizing it through the glass and whether it has an effect on the security of recognition

The ultrasound fingerprint scanner system recognizes fingerprints by building detailed fingerprint image according to the time between launching and receiving ultrasound. If there are large defects on the glass above the scanner, it may be affected.

Does the latest camera give better picture when monochrome has more MPX than color camera 

Yes, the monochrome camera is in charge of catching the details of profile edges which ensure higher quality.

Do you have to wait for iPhone to set design standards, or similar to it to make your phone, or you can do something different, original, without being like the appearance of the phone that was previously presented by other manufacturers

Honor wants to offer superior user experiences, inspire action, foster creativity, and we always have no fears of innovation such as inrtoducing aurora glass. We will keep making something different and original.

Stigla je i druga tura odgovora:

What new tehnology or ideas will you implement in the upcoming models? 

Commercial secret! lol

How long does the process from the first design of the equipment project to the final version of mass production take place? 

Actually it took more than 1 year from its design to market.

How does Honor 10 achieve this relationship of price and quality

Because Honor is an Internet smartphone company, so our cost is reduced thanks to the economies of scale.

When are you planning to introduce an application to clone more apps (app twin), do you think that more and more devices come in two variants? 

Can't support all apps

Is it possible that Face ID Honor 10 phones will be deceived by showing the owner's picture from another phone?

Of course can't.

As a developer, I'm most interested about NPU and developing apps that can take advantage of this hardware. Is there a way to get Honor 10 or similar dev phone/board on a lease in order to develop and test apps that utilize NPU? (and return it when development is done or doesn't work out)

For more information, check http://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/

These Honor Bluetooth earphones, in combination with audio chip and the quality of the sound on Honor 10 can satisfy my audiophile needs, and can be compared to what I have now with my wired earphones?

Yes,it supports aptX and aptX HD, HWA.

In most cases, the sensor is susceptible to defects, and in the case of Honor 10, it is very relaxed, so I'm interested in recognizing it through the glass and whether it has an effect on the security of recognition

Defects will have influence, while with algorithm improvement, the influence will be less and less.

Does the latest camera give better picture when monochrome has more MPX than color camera 

Yes, the monochrome camera is in charge of catching the details of profile edges which ensure higher quality.

Question for Mr. Kun Lia: Which technical development segment of the Honor 10 model was the most impressive, hardest, engineering engineer, and where do you see the shortcomings of the current model, what do you most need to do to make it corrected and upgraded in the next generation? 

Every technology we developed is impressive and we really cherish it.

What are your impressions about the Project Treble, will it really be so much easier to get new versions of Android, and do the Honor 10 users expect to see Android Q, R and even S version in a couple of years?

Honor 10 supports Project Treble

Is there any Honor Android One model expected in the near future, is it more necessary? 

Yes, there will be.

What is your greatest advantage to Honor 10 and what segment do you think you could do better?

The greatest advantage is powered that Honor 10 is powered by AI.

Odgovaraju iskljucivo na pitanja postavljena na engleskom jeziku?

Bice Honora iz Android One programa? Kada?

Odgovori su katastrofa. Sve deluje poprilično neozbiljno sa Huawei/Honor strane.
U mom slučaju, kada sam postavio slično pitanje drugim (ozbiljnim) kompanijama, ili sam dobio uređaj ili su me pozvali na ručak da se zahvale za interesovanje, sa odgovorom da ih tako nešto u tom trenutku ne zanima.
Ovi su mi poslali link... Da nije tužno, bilo bi smešno.

Btw, šta je sa nagradama? Da nećemo proći kao sa utešnim nagradama kada se poklanjao Honor 10 telefon.

Nadam se da mi nećete i ovu poruku obrisati.

P.S: Development board: https://www.xda-developers.com/huawei-linaro-hikey-970-development-board-kirin-970-soc/

Poslednja izmena:
Honor nam je poslao i listu dobitnika, odnosno pitanja koja su odabrana:

CuBe-O 
iExcellero
dusannis
kosta4d 
Aleksa89savic
malidzordz
nikolamilanko
kerbear
gsuschr
vladix 

Zamolio bih dobitnike da se jave meni na PM kako bi organizovali dodelu nagrada kada pristignu.
Što se tiče nagrada sa prethodne akcije, malo kasne, obzirom da se šalju direktno iz Kine, ali naravno da će biti dodeljene.

Honor nam je poslao i listu dobitnika, odnosno pitanja koja su odabrana:

CuBe-O 
iExcellero
dusannis
kosta4d 
Aleksa89savic
malidzordz
nikolamilanko
kerbear
gsuschr
vladix 

Zamolio bih dobitnike da se jave meni na PM kako bi organizovali dodelu nagrada kada pristignu.
Što se tiče nagrada sa prethodne akcije, malo kasne, obzirom da se šalju direktno iz Kine, ali naravno da će biti dodeljene.

Mancha, nije moguce da ti se posalje PM, pojavi se error da ti je inbox full :)

Takodje isti problem, kod Manche je inboxu vreme za ciscenje :)

Nazad
Vrh Dno