Šta je novo?

Doom Eternal

poceo sam da brojim dane do izlaska, ovako se osecam..

po dosad vidjenom gejmpleju, ocekujem nastavak d2/q2, sto je za svaku pohvalu

Poslednja izmena:
:-devil-::smoke::exploder:
O, da, nadajmo se krvoproliću istog kvaliteta kao 2016 :D

Skoro sam odigrao Doom 2016 i bas sam se odusevio, u skorije vreme mi neka igra nije toliko legla, tako tehnicki besprekorna, jedva cekam ovaj nastavak.

Dobih MK11 trailer PTSD od ove muzike :vomit:
Bas me zanima koji je genije ovo izabrao...

Kakva muzika toliko i dislike-ova. Pravda je zadovoljena pa ti ubacuj rep gde mu nije mesto.

Bar da su ubacili neki kvalitet, poput Body Count, umesto ovog đubreta.

Bas tako.
Sta znam, mozda su hteli da odvoje i malo "casual" gomile, i zakljucili da ce oni pre slusati rep :d

Nadam se da ce taj rap ostati samo u tom traileru, pogotovo kad vide reakciju :)

Ne verujem da su toliko glupi kad imaju Mika Gordona. Mada... kad je pocinjao rad na muzici, jedan od ID-ovih preduslova je bio "no metal" :S:
Pa ko zna... bilo bi zanimljivo gledati reakcije da Eternal izadje sa rep soundtrackom :d

Ja bih onda verovatno mutirao muziku iz igre i pustio nesto svoje :D

Mick Gordon

Mick Gordon :Klanjanje
:guitar:

Haha, prpa od reakcije na onaj rep, brze bolje izbacili ovo da se operu :D
Ako, oprosticemo im, pametni ispravljaju svoje greske :)

Ako rep nije bila patka cisto da se digne halabuka pred izlazak

:smoke:Naježio sam se :D

Neće valjda.
Pa, mora raja nešto raditi u kući, u karantinu :)
Mora izaći :)

Pa i ovako velika vecina ljudi koristi neku online platformu za igranje, tako da nema razloga da pomeraju.

Krenule recenzije:

IGN.nl - 9.2/10
DOOM Eternal is nothing short of a triumph for ID Software. Bold, brimming with confidence and full of energy. DOOM Eternal is singleplayer FPS at its very best. It’s fast, hectic, with just a pinch of tactic thrown in for good measure. The game has more than enough worldbuilding to have me wondering where they will take this next. The campaign keeps the player’s interest from start to finish and is absolutely stuffed with unlockables and secrets to further add to the roughly 18 hours it’ll take you to finish it. Is the game absolutely perfect? Of course not, but there are very few shooters who approach perfection this closely.

IGN - 9/10
Simply put, Doom Eternal is one of the best first-person shooter campaigns I’ve played in years. As the second game of its kind it’s lost some of its novelty but none of the joy of its intense and furious combat style. This excellent refinement of the already outstanding 2016 reboot makes you an unspoken deal: if you can keep up with it, it will keep up with you. It continually teaches you how to play faster, smarter, and more efficiently, with lots of options at every step of the way to tailor fights to your prefered slaying style, and it’s an absolute blast along the way.

GameSpot - 8/10
Combat is a constant calculation in the best ways to slay, Well-designed arenas enable speed, mobility, and intensity in battles, Platforming and finding secrets are a fun, welcome break from fights, Pickups from kills create tons of white-knuckle survival moments.

USGamer - Unscored
Doom was a nearly-perfect ode to digital brutality in 2016, recasting the original Doom games in a new image. It was fast and vicious, with the perfect mix of FPS combat, story, and level design. It also didn't overstay its welcome. Doom Eternal mostly manages to avoid the bloat that plagues other sequels, but it also roughs up that perfect pacing with more lore, sometimes muddy platforming, and more collectibles to find. Doom Eternal survives to the end, fist raised in triumph, it just takes a few more hits than its predecessor did to get there. Still, as Space Viking King says, "You remain unbroken." Doom Eternal is certainly not broken, and in these trying times, I think we all need a little "rip and tear" in our lives.

Press Start AU - 10/10
Doom Eternal is a bigger and better sequel in practically every way. It has fast and frenetic combat, an unrelenting horde of enemies and some truly epic moments throughout its well-paced campaign. It’s everything a sequel should be and easily one of the best shooters I’ve ever played. Make no mistakes, Doom Eternal is Doom at it's best.

Destructoid - 8.5/10
Doom Eternal keeps the strong foundation built back in 2016 intact, while adding some of its own panache in the process. I think we can officially declare that the last iteration wasn't just a lone fluke, and that Doom is back in the shooter spotlight where it belongs.

TheSixthAxis - 10/10
Doom Eternal doesn't just set the bar, it breaks it. Many of the best games of the FPS genre do what has already been done, and can do it really, really well, but Doom Eternal does what no other game has done before, crafting a fast-paced power fantasy that sets your brain cells on fire. It's an addictive exploration of the mythic Doomslayer character that delivers hours of blood-drenched fun, dozens of memorable collectibles, and a fan-pleasing story book-ended with gorgeous worlds and unforgettable music. Doom Eternal is a ripping, tearing masterpiece.

Pala je steam verzija, ceka se 20-ti, bit ce zanimljivo u karantini :smoke::D

Jel si uzeo direktno na Steam-u ili si uspeo da nadjes negde Steam kljuc za manje novca ?

ja sam se odlucio za bethesda.net launcher (uzeo sam kljuc preko CDkeys za 34e).

Iskreno, nepamtim da sam ovako cekao neku igru jos od Diablo 3 i Starcraft 2.
Doom 2016 sam obrnuo 4 puta, neverovatno koliko je to utegnuta igra, svaki segment su fantasticno odradili (optimizacija, gameplay, muzika, pace, bukvalno sve).

ps. Upravo proverio u Bethesda launceru, pustili su preload (39GB) :)

Poslednja izmena:
Nazad
Vrh Dno