Pametni uređaji
Otirač RMCPA 00022 40x60cm
Steam
Punk
Pristup internetu
  1. Kablovski internet
Evo nam i nove Corse sa novim engineom:

https://www.assettocorsa.net/competizione/

Assetto Corsa Competizione is the new official Blancpain GT Series videogame.

Thanks to the extraordinary quality of simulation, the game will allow you to experience the real atmosphere of the FIA GT3 homologated championship, competing against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits, reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved.
Sprint, Endurance and Spa 24 Hours races will come to life with an incredible level of realism, in both single and multiplayer modes.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is born from KUNOS Simulazioni's long-term experience, and it takes full advantage of Unreal Engine 4 to ensure photorealistic weather conditions and graphics, night races, motion capture animations, reaching a new standard in terms of driving realism and immersion, thanks to its further improved tyre and aerodynamic models.

Designed to innovate, Assetto Corsa Competizione will set to promote eSports, bringing players at the heart of the Blancpain GT Series and putting them behind the wheel of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens and many other prestigious GT racing cars, all reproduced with outstanding level of detail.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is designed to faithfully recreate the performance and the driving experience of real Blancpain GT Series cars through a sophisticated mathematical model that accurately replicates tyre grip, aerodynamic impact, engine parameters, suspensions and electronics systems that determine vehicle balance, as well as the influence of mechanical damage on the car's drivability.

Advanced multiplayer functionality

A well-structured ranking system will evaluate individual performance and driving behaviour to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions. The matchmaking function makes sure that you can compete with opponents of similar skill level and easily find online races to join, while the leaderboards will allow you to compare single-lap performance with virtual pilots from around the world with the same car, circuit and weather conditions.

Immersive single player experience

Career, Championship and Free Play modes offer a complete and customizable gaming experience, also thanks to the tutorials and progressive aid levels that allow you to tailor AI opponent difficulty and vehicle stability control to your abilities. The Special Events will allow you to gain a first-hand experience of the most noteworthy real-life Blancpain GT Series challenges.

Motion capture for realistic animations

Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion, and guarantee a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops and driver changes.

Blancpain GT Series

Encouraged by the success of the Blancpain Endurance Series, which after its creation in 2011 quickly became the global reference for GT racing, world-renowned Swiss watch manufacture Blancpain and the SRO Motorsports Group decided at the end of 2013 to extend their partnership to the Blancpain Sprint Series. From 2015, teams and drivers were also given the opportunity to compete for an overall Blancpain GT Series title. Varied grids were the result, with a host of respected GT teams and drivers at the start of each race. The Blancpain GT Series also saw an influx of young and talented drivers, making it a worldwide benchmark in GT3 racing.

With both the Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup and Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup now sharing the same driver categories and points system, the ten-round Blancpain GT Series season – comprising five sprint events and five endurance events – crowns the world’s most complete GT drivers.

A Blancpain GT Series Sprint Cup event consists of two races of one hour each, while the Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup races range from three-hour events through a 1000 km race to the season highlight of the Total 24 Hours of Spa, one of the world’s leading 24-hour races.

screen-5-Gallery01.jpg

screen-3-Gallery01.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Poslednja izmena:
Assetto Corsa Competizione – Community FAQ Blog

Last week, Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games unveiled Assetto Corsa Competizione to the world, our Official upcoming Blancpain GT Series game. The response has been overwhelming for the team and we’d like to first take this opportunity to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that sent us a positive message or expressed their excitement in one way or another – It means a lot to us!

Coming to Steam in the summer of 2018, Assetto Corsa Competizione will allow our community to experience the GT3 Series, where players will be able to compete against official drivers, teams and cars on circuits developed to the highest level of accuracy.

Since our announcement, you guys have absolutely flooded our community channels with questions. Instead of answering you all one by one, we opted to take the blog approach.

Let’s get started, shall we?

Community FAQ’s

What is Assetto Corsa Competizione?
Assetto Corsa Competizione is our all-new racing simulation that reproduces the Blancpain GT Series Championship managed by SRO and based on the GT3 homologation. ACC is not an additional module or an extension of Assetto Corsa but a different, new and separate product altogether!

Is AC Competizione a spin-off of Assetto Corsa?
Absolutely not! We are developing AC Competizione from scratch. It takes advantage of the Blancpain GT experience, know-how and data collection acquired while working on AC. However, AC Competizione is not AC featuring the Blancpain GT Series. It is a completely new game that will offer realistic car handling as well as new features and gameplay not seen before in our products.

Will AC Competizione be available on PC Steam only, or on console too?
Right now, all our efforts are going into developing Assetto Corsa Competizione on Steam, during Early Access.

Does AC Competizione use the UE4 Engine’s physics?
AC Competizione will feature an evolution of the physics engine already used in Assetto Corsa, completely independent from UE4’s built in physics.

What is going to happen to Assetto Corsa now you’re working on Competizione?
The game will continue to be available for purchase, servers for multiplayer and lobbies will be kept open and active for as long as people continue to play it. The game will not receive further updates now (It has now been 7 years since AC development started and 4 years from its 1.0 release) Our entire team is now focused on AC Competizione.

Why the Blancpain GT Series? What does make it so special?
When we started to figure out what the new AC would have to be, we saw that -including AC- the current generation of racing games offers a huge variety of “generic” titles performing multiple race modes with any kind of cars. This usually results in finding a compromise in terms of score, racing rules, gameplay modes etc.

On the other side, very few games are dedicated to a specific race series that can be completely simulated in all its detail and, more importantly, can keep gamers focused.

Whenever we’ve asked the community for their opinion, GT racing was always on the top of their wish list, and we found that the Blancpain GT Series fits the bill! Featuring Sprint races, endurance, night racing, driver swaps, official teams and drivers, these are exactly the things our fans asked for! Not to mention the best GT cars available, in their racing outfit, that results in lightness, handling, grip and brake power. Add to this formula the 24 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps, and you get the best thrilling GT racing series ever.

Will we see a day / night cycle in Assetto Corsa Competizione?
Yes – Players will be able to race at any time of the day, thanks to a realtime, full day / night cycle.

What are the recommended system requirements for Assetto Corsa Competizione?
Our minimum target specification is currently an i5-2500/AMD FX-8100 or equivalent, 4 GB RAM and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760. However, right now, it’s way too early to be more precise. Over time, we’ll be able to be more specific later as we continue to develop ACC. Therefore, if you are considering upgrading your hardware configuration, we strongly suggest you wait for our Early Access before upgrading.

Will Assetto Corsa Competizione be moddable? And will modders be able to port their work onto AC Competizione?
Assetto Corsa’s structure was designed from the beginning to be moddable. Being developed with UE4, AC Competizione processes data and assets through a completely different structure and file format. Therefore, the game will not be compatible with mod contents created for Assetto Corsa. Also, our team does not have enough experience with UE4 to tackle both the development a brand-new game and the challenges of supporting an open platform in the time frame available for this project.

We are fully aware of the importance of modding and its contribution to the success of Assetto Corsa. It’s a great way for new talents to emerge, for the community to “suggest” new directions and/or simply to make a product richer. It is not a coincidence that some of the best community members are now contributing with us to the evolution of the software.

However, for ACC this element will have to be put in stand-by mode for a series of reasons. The most important one is that we have given ourselves an enormous task of rebuilding, once again our software from (almost) scratch. In a world where pretty much, every product you see on the market in simracing is an evolution of games that have been on the market 10-15 years ago, our approach is to get a big axe and reset things to (almost) zero before starting with a new project. ACC is no exception.

In this case the task is rendered more complex by the fact that we are using, for the first time a third party engine that we did not design ourselves and the truth is, given the amount of time we have available to deliver ACC to the public, we have more than enough on our hands trying to figure out how to use the engine effectively to also think about how to make the platform moddable.

As you can imagine, this has been source of endless discussions in the last year and half as every decision comes with pros and cons, there is going to be pain no matter what your final call will be. It goes without saying that we believe we made the right call even if that means losing the huge benefits of a moddable platform.

We know this might not cover everything, but over time we will continue to answer your most frequently asked questions! Once again, we want to thank our community for the outpour of support you’ve shown us since our announcement last week. We absolutely cannot wait to tell you more about Assetto Corsa Competizione in the near future!

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Day / night cycle

Malo i kisa :)

Assetto Corsa Competizione Gameplay - Monza Wet - E3 2018

Izasla je danas u 18h.

401_Erick_Silva.jpg

Ukratko, trenutno je 25€ i bit ce tako nekih 2 mjeseca. Ima road map, moze se naci na njihovoj stranici. Poslije ce mislim biti 50€. Sto se tice 25€ kupovine, njihov odgovor na jedan od upita sta se dobije:

"So for example, join us today, at the price advertised and not only will you get our first release, but you'll get all updates, including our full 1.0 launch at no extra cost! OH AND... You'll also get the 2019 season later down the line as a FREE update!"

Ovo je prakticno demo. Lambo i Nürburgring. Ponekad uzmeme g25 koji nije kod mene pa je jos nisam probao sa volanom. Evo klip kako izgleda i sta su ubacili do sada. 30FPS je da ne bude 25GB upload.. ne bi do jutra:

(pokusavao da ga izvrtim ali se nesto ne klize :D

Performanse su kod mene odlicne. Poslije postavim jedan-dva kruga u 60FPS i par screen shotova. Ako koga nesto zanima oko opcija, neka pita da pogledam/snimim samo na žalost volan mi nije tu.

Poslednja izmena:
Mozes li mi reci koja su ti setovanja za FFB? Probao sam nekoliko podesavanja ali imam utisak da nepotrebno drma kada pojacam gain.

Nisam probao sa volanom. Nije moj, posudim g25 od prijatelja. Pitaj ovde za opcije: https://www.reddit.com/r/ACCompetizione/

Izasao je i prvi peč:

0.1.1 Hotfix

- fixed AI remaining without fuel
- fixed crash caused by faulty recognition of T500 Gear Shifter
- fixed time loop after midnight
- added starter and ignition command on Controller Page
- fixed car lights not working when opponents visibility video option is used
- fixed backfires and other particles visible on hidden cars when opponents visibility video option is used
- fixed misleading option values with AA and visible opponents
- fixed marshal spline detection
- expanded camera FOV and frame rate limits
- visual and LOD tweaks to the Lamborghini Huracán GT3
- disabled saving the discord username for in build configuration
- slightly increased the retry-interval after a disconnect from the servers
- added proximityIndicatorsVisible setting to hud.json
- fixed music looping in some conditions
- tweaked volume for reverb zones

Snasao sam se. Uzeo sam vrednosti iz Assetto Corsa: gain na 90 i force na 5. Nije bas identicno ali sluzi svrsi.

U beti je jos, i drugi mi kazu da FF nije dobar i da ima malo input laga. Javim kad probam.

Novi update:

Released Car: Bentley Continental GT3
Released Track: Misano World Circuit
Features: Super Pole, VR Support, Basic Pit-Stop
Rating System: Performance Rating, Safety Rating

Ja uzeo key na cdkeys-u, nisam mogao da odolim. Na prvi pogled igra deluje poprilicno dobro.

Zadnji update prije izlaska igre (koji je trebao biti u februaru, ali malo kasne):

Ima jos dosta toga da urade a po planu treba da izadje ovaj mjesec. Bolje da odgode nego da izbace kvazi full verziju koja ce u startu syebati i ovako mali community.

Imaju za upravljanje a mozda se keybinding moze podesiti negdje drugo.

image.png

Igra iozlazi 29 Maja pa mozda bude dodatnih opcija.

Poslednja izmena:
Update dostupan od 20h

image.png

Jel je igrivo na dzojpedu ovo, nemam volan pa zato? Cisto da znam dal vredi da se cimam da uzimam igru

Iste su kontrole kao i na AC, ako si mogao prvi AC, mozes i ovaj: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtBhoQ9V9g

Sto se kupovine tice, ruku na srce, moram priznati da je puno 40€. Ovo je sve staza sto ina: https://i.ibb.co/McTWbph/image.png

Ukupno ima 17 automobila: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Q5OxV4Rp0

Ne mogu se sjetiti koliko je bilo na izlasku AC. Znam da je bilo dosta auta. Bile su formule, xbow itd.

MP nisma stigao probati.

Vidi da li ima narodnjak, ako ti se svidi onda uzmi.

Nisam igrao prvi nikad, od voznji GT Sport , Dirt Rally 2.0 i sta ja znam, PCars 2 sam na dzojpedu igrao i to mi je bilo ok. Ako je ovo bas hardcore za volan onda ne vredi za dzoj.. vidim ima narodnjak pa cu da probam njega prvo

PS: ne znam gde gledas, ali ima za 25e na cdkeys igra. 40e je mnogo

Poslednja izmena:
probaj obavezno pre kupovine. ja sam je odavno pazario i nikad je nisam posteno zaigrao a probao sam u vise navrata... verovatno mi je trebala neka instant razbibriga dok me ovde nije bas nista vuklo da igram.

Za dzojped nije nikako, nije instant razbibriga kakvih ima milion, hardcore simulacija za koju mora volan..

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Stiže brzo i GRID tako de je bolje to cekati.

Ja sam probao na xbox dzojpedu ali je muka, a da ne pricam kako je na najvecem pljusku, bez pomoci... Dok se ne zagreju gume ne mozes da mrdnes, cak i sa 30% traction control je tesko.

Nazad
Vrh Dno