Šta je novo?

Youtube i ostali video linkovi 2018

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
djordje29@ Mora on onda,nešta da zna.....Alien attack

:d

Predstavljen novi golf dvica :d

Poslednja izmena:
kida lik stvarno, ali sada sam primetio njegove nokte na desnoj ruci. Siguran sam da u 21. veku mozemo da napravimo nesto sto bi radilo posao podjenako dobro za okidanje zica, a da moze da se skine

To je stvar osecaja, ne verujem da bi svirao podjednako dobro.

Barem felgne su mogli skinut....lol

Cini mi se da nije bilo u ovoj temi.

Lepo je pisalo na uputstvima,,nosivost do sto kila,, :p

Objašnjenje koga zanima:

According to the UK press and a tweet from Ferrari Europe this was a "Cat B" written-off car, with such severe structural damage that its legally not repairable for road use, and by definition "uninsurable".
Seems like a lot of good repair money was wasted making it driveable and cosmetically pretty ...
But would you want to drive a 200mph capable super-car where there was any doubt about its structural integrity, or the safety of its complex suspension ?
There should be a way for Maranello to officially repair and re-certify accident write-offs like this (but by definition I guess "Cat B write-off" means its way too uneconomic to do a factory repair, cheaper to build a new one.).
I half agree with Zahid that he should have been returned the car for supervised dismantling, but he was using it illegally.
I just hope they at least took the engine out before crushing, but tail heavy attitude in the air suggests not, which is a crime like burning hundreds of £50 notes !

Ima dosta toga i na Ferarijevom twitter nalogu:
https://twitter.com/fnepr?lang=en

Poslednja izmena:
Klinac i otac mu preminuli su od gladi 4 dana kasnije :-devil-:

Reagovanja: M J
Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Nazad
Vrh Dno