AMD Threadripper i Epyc

U punom gasu :D

Prilozi

• image_id_2264762.jpeg
    image_id_2264762.jpeg
    532 KB · Pregleda: 390
EKNSUSgUwAAyLOs.jpg:large

''See you in 2022''- AMD

Ajao kako je brutalna Aorus Xtreme... Ubedljivo najlepsa ploca koju sam ikad video.

Ovo se zna već nekoliko dana, ćisto najava:

EcX61kFU0AYJ__d.jpg

Pre svega, nema ograničenja za RAM, tj. može da ide i više od 256 GB RAM-a. Mislim, 2 TB.

To znači, da Slinus više neće vikati kako mu treba više od 256 GB RAM-a na "običnoj" Threadripper platformi, sad je tu Threadripper PRO. :D

AMD ovde ide na Apple fazon, ponudiće 12/16/32/64 jezgra. Dakle izgleda, bez modela sa 24 jezgra.

Mogu da stave i hiljadu jezgara, ako ih Intel i dalje bude šio u STP džaba im sve.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Malo roadmap-a:

O1CN01ERGFnv1XDfBU3rCBT_!!2543522890.png

Nekako ne verujem da je Genoa na Zen-u 3, no bitnije je nešto drugo, a to je DDR5, koji gotovo sigurno stiže sa Zen-om 4.

Mislim da AMD gleda da "otegne" izlazak Zen-a 3 ove godine, kako bi mogao da izda Zen 4 na 5nm sa DDR5 i to dana 5.5.2022. :D :D :D

Po svemu sudeći, danas Lenovo najavljuje Workstation računare zasnovane na Threadripper-u PRO.

https://twitter.com/thinkstations/status/1282676139031502850

Ne znam da li će negde biti nekog prenosa, bez registracije i tih gluposti.

Neko je već pisao unapred:

https://www.medcom.id/teknologi/new...vo-merilis-workstation-baru-thinkstation-p620

Prevod:

Jakarta: Lenovo announced the presence of its latest workstation device, titled Lenovo ThinkStation P620. This device is Lenovo's first workstation in the tower portfolio and is intended for the professional user segment.

"Customers entrust us to provide professional and robust professional-standard solutions to suit their dynamic and evolving needs," said Rob Herman's AI Business Unit General Manager Workstation and Client Rob Herman.

Lenovo ThinkStation P620 is the only workstation device made by Lenovo that uses AMD's latest processor, Ryzen Threadripper PRO. Lenovo calls this workstation to favor strength, performance and flexibility.

This device is also called Lenovo's answer to the user's need for fast and better-performing workstations, as a result of the world of digital creation with more and more large-scale projects and with more complex work systems, such as design, visualization, rendering and artificial intelligence (AI).

Lenovo also claims the ThinkStation P620 is the only workstation platform that supports 64 cores, which is the industry's new standard, thanks to the use of AMD's Ryzen Threadripper PRO Processor with speeds up to 4.0 GHz, 128 lanes PCIe 4.0 bandwidth and 8-channel supporting memory.

Lenovo ThinkStation P620 is also armed with a flexible GPU configuration, and the ability of memory and storage transfer speed is claimed to be faster, and 10GB integrated Ethernet. In addition, this device is also claimed to support two GPU NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 or four Quadro RTX 4000, as well as memory up to 1TB of memory and storage space of up to 20TB.

Lenovo ThinkStation P620 is also equipped with PCIe Gen 4, offering twice the PCIe bandwidth. This workstation is also equipped with ThinkStation Diagnostics 2.0, ThinkShield support, upgrade to Premier Support and a three-year warranty.

Security on this device is also claimed to be Lenovo's best thanks to the support of advanced security features with silicon-level offered by AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO, such as AMD Secure Processor and AMD Memory Guard.

AMD Secure Processor is a feature that is responsible for validating code before it is forwarded, to help ensure data and application integrity. Whereas AMD Memory Guard allows overall memory encryption to help protect sensitive data from high physical attacks when a PC is lost or stolen.

The new Lenovo ThinkStation P620 will be available for purchase from September 2020.

Poslednja izmena:
I zvanično:

Holy Moly... (Epyc je u pitanju)

Prikaz kako bi to moglo da izgleda:

EvYMcbsVgAARyHZ.jpg

Verovetno u drugoj polovini godine, sada je AMD objavio pojedinačnu prodaju Threadripper Pro (Zen 2).

Auto je 8 stacks.

ček, 12TiB (12*1024^4) RAM-a?

Pa samsung je najavio 500gb ram module, tako da se ocekuje tako nekako :D

Pa mislim da sam radio nešto još 2018 za firmu koja je imala servere sa 768GB RAM-a tada (tri VMware klastera sa po 10-12 servera). I morali su da povećaju broj servera jer im je nedostajalo RAM-a, svi klasteri su bili preko 80%, pojedinačni hostovi prelazili 95%, vMotion neprestano seljakao mašine... A CPU svuda ispod 50%. Svi su gladni RAM-a, ako nisu već otišli u Cloud. A ako jesu, i Cloud je gladan RAM-a :)

Jel ima neko ideju kako bih mogao da stres testiram server PowerEdge R6525 (2x EPYC 7543). Startovao sam 4 instance Intel Burn Testa, stavio 300 krugova, ali desava mi se da je jedan CPU opterecen 100% (64 jezgra) dok drugi seta od 20% - 100% zauzeca.

Probaj y-cruncher ili Linpack Xtreme.

Vazi, probam, zahvaljujem

Nazad
Vrh Dno