Šta je novo?

Microsoft's Surface Phone Vesti,glasine,zvanicno,nezvanicno...

Sigurno nece imati nikakve boje na sebi vec ce biti u nekoj nijansi sive u kombinaciji s crnom. I zvucnici ce biti mnogo suptilnije odradjeni od ovog svajcarskog sira.
surface-wp2-4.jpg...je dizajn mnogo priblizniji surface liniji pa je nekako logicno ocekivati da bude slicniji ovom renderu.

Sigurno nece imati nikakve boje na sebi vec ce biti u nekoj nijansi sive u kombinaciji s crnom. I zvucnici ce biti mnogo suptilnije odradjeni od ovog svajcarskog sira.
Pogledajte prilog 211059...je dizajn mnogo priblizniji surface liniji pa je nekako logicno ocekivati da bude slicniji ovom renderu.

Da ima ovakav sad jedan, šteta ovo bi mogla da bude klasa iznad 950

Onaj koncept sto je hsv.stoned postavio je fenomenalan. Bas sam ono :O ... gledam slike vec par minuta. Bilo bi dobro videti takav telefon u ponudi.

Da ali to je samo koncept sa nekim ipak preteranim, nepotrebnim detaljima (silne rupe na zvucnicima npr).

Dobro resenje bi bila kombinacija tog koncepta i rendera koji je postavio imbaqq.

Sent from my D6503

Poslednja izmena:
Meni se dopada koncept koji je hsv postavio jer ekran je od ivice do ivice ...

MICROSOFT STILL SORT OF SILENT ON SURFACE PHONE: LATEST LEAKS AND RUMORS

Microsoft Still Sort of Silent on Surface Phone: Latest Leaks and Rumors : Many reports about Microsoft Corporation launching a completely new smartphone, dubbed the Surface Phone, have been surfacing online lately. The Surface Phone is rumored to come in three variants and will feature a unique fingerprint sensor.

The Redmond-based tech firm is still quiet about the new the Windows 10 Mobile-powered smartphone but a tweet from Microsoft Australia and registration of surfacephone.com by Microsoft gives us an evidence to believe that the tech giant is working a completely new smartphone.

The new Windows phone is expected to challenge the dominance of Apple’s iPhone in the smartphone industry and will replace the company’s Lumia smartphone lineup. The Surface Phone will be the most secure and productivity-focused phone and could attract business and corporate customers, according to the reports.

1.jpg

The Surface Phone is likely to be released during the first half of 2017. The device will cost between $699- $1,100. Rumors suggest that the smartphone will come with a big screen and will feature a Snapdragon 830 CPU. Microsoft hasn’t made any announcement regarding the much talked about smartphone.

But there have been numerous rumors surrounding the phone. We have been working to cover and report rumors only from reliable sources. Here is everything you need to know about the Surface Phone.

Fingerprint Sensor On Display and Biometric Security

Microsoft Corporation will release the Microsoft with a unique fingerprint sensor. According to a patent filed by the company with the World Intellectual Property Organization, the company plans to integrate the fingerprint sensor on the phone’s display.

Tech lovers are excited to see a fingerprint sensor on the display because today most smartphones have fingerprint sensors on the home button or the rear of the handset. The patent shows that that a user would key in a fingerprint onto the phone’s display and the sensor would scan the unique ridges of the user’s unique fingerprint. The company would use a filter and a wave guide underneath the display’s glass.

2.jpg

According to the patent filing, this new technology would work with LED and AMOLED displays. The company wants to integrate the scanner on the display to make the device more thinner.

Microsoft Surface Phone, Latest Rumors, Leaks and Specs

Rumors suggest that the Surface Phone will come in three versions: a consumer model, a business model, and an enthusiast edition. The base model will have 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, with a mid-range offering coming with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. The device is rumored to feature a 20 megapixel rear camera with a Carl Zeiss lens. It will come with an 8GB RAM and a Kaby Lake processor, and will run Windows 10 Redstone operating system.

According to the rumors, Microsoft is designing the Surface Phone primarily for business users. Several reports claimed that the company will come with Windows 10 Mobile’s Continuum feature, enabling the device to work much better as a PC. Rumors suggest that the Surface Phone will be able to run Win32 apps to give a compelling reason to iOS and Android users to switch to a Windows Mobile.

If Microsoft makes the Surface Phone to run Win32 apps, the phone could get an edge over iPhone and Android devices. The availability of Win32 apps on the Surface Phone will allow the device to run legacy Windows program that people run on their PCs. To attract business users, Microsoft is working to make the Surface Phone the most secure phone in the world, according to the rumors mill. Lastly, the phone is expected to come with a USB Type-C port.

Concept Design

Bartłomiej Tarnowski, a designer from Poland, recently created some concept images for the Surface Phone, based on rumored specs and features. He also added some of his own ingenuity and creativity to the design. The concept shows that the device has a metal casing with a support for Type Cover to make the phone adaptive, converting it to a mini laptop. There is a stylish Surface Pen as well as a sleek and flat keyboard.

3.jpg

Tarnowski’s concept also reveals that the Surface Phone’s primary camera sporting three LED flashes like the Lumia 950 XL. The speaker grills does not look very good and they are one too many.

Moreover, the concept shows a massive device with an estimated screen size of 6-inch. The designer did not share the screen size of his concept. The edge-to-edge screen looks pretty cool and attractive and it looks like sensor-based areas are replacing physical buttons on the side of the handset.

Launch Date

Microsoft is set to unveil the new Surface Phone early next year, according to several reports. The company seems to be taking time with Surface Phone because it’s working on two major Windows 10 updates. The updates, Windows 10 Redstone 2 and Redstone 3, are expected to have new mobile-specific features.

The rumors mill expects Microsoft Corporation to unveil the new Surface Phone in March 2017. Some reports claim that the company may announce the device next month. Few report suggest that the precise date for the Surface Phone release is April 2007.

Price

The Surface Phone is expected to be an expensive device because of its business-centered positioning. The device will cost between $699- $1,100, according to a report in The Bitbag. The base model will carry a price tag of $699, while the top-level will be available at $1,099. Source: learnbonds

http://www.toki-woki.com/microsoft-still-sort-silent-surface-phone-latest-leaks-rumors/3/

Zar nije bilo reci da Surface mozemo ocekivati tek dogodine krajem leta ? Ovi sto kazu mart i april, cisto sumnjam u to..

A ovo sto je @Miskonius postavio je mnogo bitnija vest.. bas sam ocekivao podrsku Kineza, pre svih Lenova, koji odlicno posluje sa MS-om. Bez third party proizvodjaca, nema leba od Windowsa..

Lenovo je firma koja je kupila Motorolu i onda popravila šta nije bilo pokvareno. Tako da me uopšte ne zanima nijedan njihov telefon, niti da li će da prave Windows.

Za Surface je pitanje da li će tada da izađe, ali možda odluče da im treba referentni uređaj za Redstone 2. To ćemo da vidimo kako budu stizale funkcije u insajderu. Dokle će da stignu.

Ne zanima tebe, ne zanima mene, ni polovinu korisnika ovog foruma.. ali zanima operatere i zanima obicne korisnike.
Takodje u nedostatku bilo kakvih uredjaja, mi gledamo Acer.. kad mozemo na njih da racunamo, zasto ne bi mogli i na Lenovo.
Jednostavno mislim da bi svaki proizvodjac trenutno bio dobrodosao..

Moze se na stvar gledati i drugacije da je MS svsno kupio propalu Nokiu samo da bi se svim i svacim izivljavao na Lumiama ne bi li na kraju napravio valjani Surface Phone...

Realno govoreci sta su sve probali kroz razne verzije svega i svacega sto su ubacivali te izbacivali iz raznih verzija W10M OS-a nije nerelano da su zrtvovali tolike novce ~10B $ da bi na kraju usli na trziste mobilnih telefona kako valja...

Jedino je ruzno sto se u tom slucaju mozemo smatrati zamorcicima za njihova testiranja...

Ako ne budu napravili SF da radi kao licni asistent koji se na zeljene ulazno/izlazne uredjaje kaci bezicno tesko ce proci na trzistu ma koliko uredjaj bio dobar zato sto bi to bezicno povezivanje moglo da otvori potpuno nove dimenzije u svetu IT-a pogotovu u tom "cloud computing" polju koji u poslednje vreme MS toliko promovise pogotovu od kad je na celo kompanije postavljen hindu...

Poslednja izmena:
Ima još jedna stvar koja će narednih godina ići na ruku Microsoft-u, a to je da Android itekako skupo košta proizvođače što se tiče ljudi koje moraju da plaćaju da rade i održavaju OS koliko toliko. I jedino realno Google ima pare od njega i Samsung (a ni Samsung ima maržu jedva 15%).
Plus prezasićeno tržište.

Nego šta, nego bi bio dobrodošao, sad kad nema Lumija, za pola godine kod nas neće biti ništa da se kupi na W10M. Zato bi valjalo da je nekoliko proizvođača izbacilo bar po jedan W10M model, jer SP - kad god da izađe - većini nas neće biti dostupan zbog cene. Mislim da MS opet pravi pogrešne poteze, jer ostavlja šire tržište bez ijednog aparata na svom OS-u, tako da će skoro sve trenutne korisnike izgubiti kad im dođe vreme za kupovinu novog telefona.

Microsoft je bio poprilično jasan da se fokusiraju na softver, pa će onda da forsiraju telefone. Sad je bitno koliko će Redstone 2 da napreduje. I šta je plan za mogući Redstone 3 na jesen.

U čemu je poenta da guraju telefone pre vremena? Jedino što će da se desi je još negativne reputacije.

Da ne bude samo da je to vreme već prošlo...

Izvini, a kad je vreme? Opet pitam, jel posle rsX?
Po meni nisu smeli da napuštaju Lumia liniju već da forsiraju i Surface i Lumiu. Lumia za low i mid zonu, a Surface za high. I svi zadovoljni. Imaš telefone za sve i ima telefona koji će da pokreću W10. Postojala bi veća baza korisnika.

Izvini, a kad je vreme? Opet pitam, jel posle rsX?
Po meni nisu smeli da napuštaju Lumia liniju već da forsiraju i Surface i Lumiu. Lumia za low i mid zonu, a Surface za high. I svi zadovoljni. Imaš telefone za sve i ima telefona koji će da pokreću W10. Postojala bi veća baza korisnika.

Mislim da je njima ideja da oni proizvode SP i uvrste ga u Surface liniju vec postojecih uredjaja,a ostalim proizvodjacima ce ostaviti da prave telefone low i mid range segmenta.Mislim da im je to ideja sad videcemo.Ali kao sto je vecina spomenula,moraju mnogo da peglaju Windows 10 mobile.Mada po brzini kojom izbacuju nove buildove na fast ring mislim da to uveliko rade.U proseku izbace 3 builda mesecno.:)

Dzabe sto izbacuju po tri builda mesecno, kad ja svakim buildom sve vise gresaka nalazim.
Sa AU mi je telefon radio sjajno.. sad ima par iritantnih bagova.

To tako i treba i mora. Dodaju nove funkcije, testiraju. Ne treba da budeš insajder, ako ti to smeta.

To tako i treba i mora. Dodaju nove funkcije, testiraju. Ne treba da budeš insajder, ako ti to smeta.

Problem je u tome sto nisam insajder, niti sam ikada bio.
Ne kazem da je katastrofa.. nego da mi je telefon bio funkcionalniji u prethodnim buildovima, nego u poslednjem stabilnom.. van svake pameti.

btw
dobar ti je onaj post o smaku sveta :D

Pogrešno sam te razumeo.
Hvala. ;)

Mislim da je njima ideja da oni proizvode SP i uvrste ga u Surface liniju vec postojecih uredjaja,a ostalim proizvodjacima ce ostaviti da prave telefone low i mid range segmenta.Mislim da im je to ideja sad videcemo.Ali kao sto je vecina spomenula,moraju mnogo da peglaju Windows 10 mobile.Mada po brzini kojom izbacuju nove buildove na fast ring mislim da to uveliko rade.U proseku izbace 3 builda mesecno.:)

Koliko vidim, ostali se otimaju za low i mid tržište. Svi smišljaju samo high level ili kvazi high, sa cenom ni malo primamljivom, bar kad je brend u pitanju.

Znam da ostali više čekaju stabilan W10 ili sigurno tržište, a to može samo MS da osigura. Niko drugi. Oni su napravili vakuum u vremenu, bez uređaja koji prate sistem. 550-650-950 je već "staro". Sa izmenama sistema treba da ide i neki novi, recimo da je sa AU izašao neki novi, pa makar šminka u odnosu na x50 (pa šta Samsung radi?).

Prosto, MS mora da ubedi ostale da priđu.

Microsoft Surface Phone News, Updates and Rumors: Will Microsoft Reveal the Surface Phone at the October Event?

Microsoft Surface Phone News, Updates and Rumors: Will Microsoft Reveal the Surface Phone at the October Event? : The Microsoft Surface Phone has been one of the most anticipated phones to be launched this year. However, with no official word yet from the tech giant, will the Surface Phone see the light before 2016 ends? Here’s everything we know so far about the mysterious handset.

Codename “Panos”

It is common practice for manufacturers to give codenames for their products, especially in the tech world. This time around, Microsoft is reportedly codenaming the Surface Phones as “Panos”.

This codename has been showing up a lot in rumors and leaks regarding the Microsoft Surface Phone since last year, so it is safe to assume that it indeed pertains to the upcoming smartphone. It is interesting to note that “Panos”, in many languages, pertain to cloth or fabric. This may ultimately be the biggest clue to its link with the Surface Phone.

Release Date

The biggest question of all-when will the Surface Phone actually surface in the market? For so long, many have speculated that the new devices to replace the Lumia lineup will be released during Microsoft’s October Event.

However, with the lack of details and official statements from Microsoft, this possibility becomes smaller by the day. Now, experts believe that Microsoft will be releasing the Surface Phones in 2017, along with the Surface Pro 5 hybrid tablet device.

This would go on line with the company’s goal to incorporate high end hardware and software specs which would not be released yet if they pursue a 2016 launch date.

http://technofres.com/2016/10/12/mi...icrosoft-reveal-surface-phone-october-event/?

Videcemo,videcemo cika me ovaj codename will see :)

Microsoft Surface Phone Price, Specs, Release Date Rumors: Anticipated Phone Won’t Arrive Soon?

Microsoft Surface Phone Price, Specs, Release Date Rumors: Anticipated Phone Won’t Arrive Soon? : The Microsoft Surface Phone may be one of the most anticipated smartphones these days, but it looks like its launch is still a long way off.

Recently, Microsoft confirmed that the Surface Phone will not be part of the Microsoft’s launch event happening later this month. According to Microsoft analyst Mary Jo Foley, the launch scheduled on October 26 will focus on the Microsoft Surface All-in-One personal computer (PC) and will not feature the highly anticipated Surface smartphone.

The Microsoft Surface Phone has in fact not been officially confirmed yet by the Surface maker. According to reports, the Redmond-based company will feature Windows Phones from OEMs instead of the Surface Phone, and this will be the sole Windows mobile-centric part of the launch event.

Foley, however, revealed that the device might be released considerably later. This suggests that while the Surface Phone won’t be part of the upcoming affair, it might still possibly turn up sometime in the far future.

There are theories that the smartphone will be released in fall of 2017 or in 2018. On the other hand, some media outlets speculate that the device might not arrive at all. Since the software giant has been mum about its release, some believe that the company may have already abandoned all its efforts in creating the smartphone, assuming it has already started working on it.

The Microsoft Surface Phone is said to come in three variants: consumer, enthusiast and business models, and to feature a display size of 5.5 to 6 inches, 8GB worth of RAM, 64GB internal storage, and Intel’s Kaby Lake processor. Source: breathecast

microsoft-surface-phone-price-specs-release-date-rumors-anticipated-phone-wont-arrive-soon.jpg

http://eliptech.com/microsoft-surfa...e-rumors-anticipated-phone-wont-arrive-soon/?

Isto je za predhodni moj post nego nisam mogao iz trole:D ovako lepo da postujem :)

Sve cesce se pominje Kaby Lake. Nesto tu ipak smrdi (na dobro). MS bi po meni trebao da napravi Surface u dve verzije, tri je puno: jednu za midrange cenu i jednu za 600e. Razlike - standardno jaci hardver (cpu, ram, ekran, baterija) i da dolazi u paketu sa nekim korisnim dodacima.

Ja mislim da ce biti tri modela za obicne korisnike(koji ce verovatno biti jaci od 80% flagship modela drugih proizvodjaca) Neki srednji model i najaci koji ce da tera win 32 app-ove.No videcemo.No ako i kada izadje sigurno cu pazariti verovano ovaj najslabiji.Do tada furam ovu Lumijicu 640 DS.:)

Nazad
Vrh Dno