Šta je novo?

Call of Cthulhu

starac

Slavan
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
http://www.focus-home.com/en/news/1...-of-cthulhu-with-first-information-and-images

H. P. Lovecraft's famously twisted universe will be coming alive on consoles and PC in 2017, in the official video game adaptation of Chaosium's pen & paper RPG Call of Cthulhu. The Cthulhu Mythos has grown to become one of the largest shared universes ever envisioned, giving birth to countless stories, novels, and even movies ever since the original publication of Lovecraft's The Call of Cthulhu. Today, discover the game's first screenshots, which showcase the dark, oppressive ambiance of the game's semi-open environments built in Unreal Engine 4.

Developed by seasoned studio Cyanide, Call of Cthulhu is an RPG-Investigation game with psychological horror and stealth mechanics, set in a deeply immersive world. On a mission to find the truth behind the death of an acclaimed artist and her family on a backwater island, the player will soon uncover a more disturbing truth as the Great Dreamer, Cthulhu, prepares its awakening...

'We are happy that Focus entrusted us with the development of a videogame adaptation of the legendary RPG Call of Cthulhu. As long-time fans of the license, working with longtime partner publisher Focus Home Interactive on such an original and exciting project is, once again, a privilege. We hope to offer fans the game they've long been waiting for.'
Patrick Pligersdorffer - CEO of Cyanide Studio

'We are deeply honored to be partnering with Cyanide again. They've grown alongside us for the past 10 years, to become today one of the best independent developers in Europe. With titles such as Styx: Master of Shadows and the Blood Bowl series, they've proved their creativity and ability to offer strong gaming experiences in original worlds. Cyanide has been wanting to make a Call of Cthulhu adaptation for years. They now hold all the cards to create a game that will please fans of the Cthulhu mythos, as well as players eager for rich and original gaming experiences.'
Cédric Lagarrigue - President of Focus Home Interactive

callofcthulhu-02.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Cyanide :S:

Mada ko zna, mozda Ktulu i Tehnomanser pokidaju a nesrecni francuski duo, Cyanide i Spiders konacno ubodu u centar.

Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth uzivao sam igrajuci.

Ako sam dobro razumeo oni prave PC adaptaciju ove igre: Call of Cthulhu (role-playing game)

... The players take the roles of ordinary people drawn into the realm of the mysterious: detectives, criminals, scholars, artists, war veterans, etc. Often, happenings begin innocently enough, until more and more of the workings behind the scenes are revealed. As the characters learn more of the true horrors of the world and the irrelevance of humanity, their sanity (represented by "Sanity Points", abbreviated SAN) inevitably withers away. The game includes a mechanism for determining how damaged a character's sanity is at any given point; encountering the horrific beings usually triggers a loss of SAN points. To gain the tools they need to defeat the horrors – mystic knowledge and magic – the characters may end up losing some of their sanity, though other means such as pure firepower or simply outsmarting one's opponents also exist. Call of Cthulhu has a reputation as a game in which it is quite common for a player character to die in gruesome circumstances or end up in a mental institution. Eventual triumph of the players is not assumed.

Poslednja izmena:
Ja sam skinuo da probam njihov Game of Thrones RPG i za sada ovo što sam odigrao i nije bogzna šta.
Meni bi ovo najbolje pasovalo kada bi pravili baš skill-based rpg kao ovaj gorepomenuti Call of Cthulhu (role-playing game), sa više različitih klasa, pa da se može igrati na više načina, pa i bez borbe, samo priča, šunjanje, lore... Ali sudeći po njihovom Game of Thrones bojim se da od toga nema ništa. Ne obećava.

Poslednja izmena:
Skinuo igru pre jedno 2 sata e sad koje sam srece da naletim na toliko bugova. Ne mogu da predjem nikako dream sequence prvi bug kod mene kad treba da bude cutscena uopste je nema tako da nemogu da aktiviram cutscenu da se probudim kao iz tog sna nmg ni do prve misije da dodjem jel ima neko iste probleme?

To jeste to. Samo tema nije bila aktivna otkad je najavljena igra. ;)

Pa postavi pitanje tamo, a ovo ovde ce biti izbrisano... Ako uopste neki moderator iole nadgleda ovaj podforum.

Pa postavi pitanje tamo, a ovo ovde ce biti izbrisano... Ako uopste neki moderator iole nadgleda ovaj podforum.

Tamo od 2016 nema nikog niko nije ni postovao nit trailer iz 2018 nista ima 3 poruke bukvalno bolje da se taj izbrise

Poslednja izmena:
fdfdgd.jpg to je taj bug nema pomoci ako neko ima save files pls pomozite

stigao do chaptera 12 i sto bi rekli too much call not enough cthulhu znaci igra ima 14 chaptera tek od chaptera 10 pocinje cthulhu prica da se desava. Neverovatno spor start pre desetog chaptera se istrazuje ko je ubio porodicu zasto je ubio itd. Bukvalno ko da su developeri pravili sherlok holms igru i odjednom uff cek ovo je call of cthulhu i ubacili na kraju cathulhu pricu

Nazad
Vrh Dno