Šta je novo?

Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge

Znaci staklo ponovo pozadi.. Samo da ga dodatno ne stanje sto ce znaciti ponovo manju bateriju.

Opet staklo ?
Veliki minus što se mene tiče ...
Ostaje još samo LG G5 koji će verovatno doći u metalnom kućištu :)

Ja nesto kapiram da su mislili na oblik telefona sto ne iskljucuje mogucnost da promene materijal.

Ako LG i Samsung ostave kožu i staklo mogu da se oproste sa još par % tržišta :)

Mislim da je to stvar ukusa. Po mom mišljenju, Lg-ijeva koža je veći pogodak nego staklo kod Samsunga.

Pа veći jeste i praktičnije je, ali po meni je najbolje HTC/Apple rešenje ...

Sto se dizajna tice konacno su odradili dobar posao posebno sa Edge, bice malo drugaciji S7/Edge ali nista drasticno, ocekivano, po mom misljenju veliki plus sto nece drasticno da menjaju dizajn.
Bice staklo 99% zbog wireless charging-a, meni ne smeta.

Dosta su klizavi takvi metalni modeli. Ne kažem da se koža kod Lg ne kliza, ali osetno manje. Možda neki kompromis - metalna lajsna zbog hvata i kožna leđa.

Sto se dizajna tice konacno su odradili dobar posao posebno sa Edge, bice malo drugaciji S7/Edge ali nista drasticno, ocekivano, po mom misljenju veliki plus sto nece drasticno da menjaju dizajn.
Bice staklo 99% zbog wireless charging-a, meni ne smeta.

+1

Fenomenalni uredjaji po mom misljenju. Dizajn svetlosnim godinam ispred s3,s4 i s5.

Mislim da ce na s7 metalni ram drugacije isarati,to jest da nece biti onako zaobljen. Cenim da ce imati ostrije linije.
Fazon metalni s2 ;)

Poslednja izmena:
Odlicno izgleda Edge, najbolje da nista (drasticno) ne diraju.

Navodno novi ss sa 6.0 verzije tw.

s_f385d3abc97d4b558aa1818cf0d2fa47.jpg

s_ecc4fe2be5d7408bbe757fd36c0c3ff0.jpg

s_5d82a53e4bca40af93979d072a50d521.jpg

Ne znam da li su ova podesavanja na kamera apk ista kao na note 5 ?

Očajno izgleda. :D Bar meni... Treba Samsung ceo tim koji radi na UI da otpusti. Godinama imaju najružniji i najteži UI.

Prva slika... Morali su bas belu boju?

Ne znam da li ima istine u ovim slikama. Ali kinezi ovako javljaju :)

Mozda je ovo sivo/belo neka tema..

Ovo izgleda kao EmotionUI

Samsung Actively Looking For Heat Pipe Suppliers For The Galaxy S7?

This brings us to today’s reports, claiming that Samsung is now actively looking for heat pipe suppliers for the upcoming Galaxy S7. The recent rumors have it that the company already received several test batches from various providers and that the concept is still in the earlier stages of design; thus Sammy is likely to experiment with different types and shapes of heat pipes.

Last but not least, sources say that Samsung has yet to make a final decision as to whether it should rely on a heat pipe or not, and add that the OEM will make up its mind on the matter by the end of the year.

Whatever the case may be, we’ll keep you posted if we find out more. Hopefully, the Snapdragon 820 works as intended. Otherwise, a second defective chip could indeed spell doom for Qualcomm.
Nadam se da je samo trac, ako je istina Qualcommu a i proizvodjacima se ne pise dobro. :S:

Preterivanja, mada licno uvek bi izabrao exynos.

EXCLUSIVE: Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Plus sizes and renders leak

Yes, in keeping with the current trend, Samsung is going to out two S7 models. One is going to measure 143.37 x 70.8 x 6.94 mm, which is almost identical to the Galaxy S6 footprint. The other one, however, is said to dwarf its sibling at the whopping 163.32 x 82.01 x 7.82mm. That is indeed huge and actually comes close to what the Galaxy Mega 2 measures. This all point in one direction – the upcoming Plus variant of the S7 will be a supersized 6.0-inch device.

Mislim da je ovo samo za dimenzije poslato proizvodjacima futrola. Home taster nema sanse da ce da bude pravougaonog oblika, i bice USB-C 99%.
Dizajn ce kao sto sam i mislio ostati manje vise isti kao i S6. Jedino sto brine je to sto se na renderima ne vidi MicroSD slot. :S:

Poslednja izmena:
Da.. Ovo je identican mob kao s6 sto je svakako zanimljivo. Mislim da je deblji za 0.2mm :) moguce da ce uspeti da uguraju 2700mah unutra

gsmarena_002.jpg

Kinezi kazu da ipak nije s7 nego a9 i a serija mobova..

Poslednja izmena:
Meni se ne svidja oblik home dugmeta nikako, samo molim boga da ne bude tako.

CV3V5HIWUAAUKrW.png:large

GFXBench on the other hand shows some massive gains for the 820 relative to any other Android device. In offscreen rendering mode, all 3 game tests – Manhattan ES 3.1, Manhattan ES 3.0, and T-Rex HD – put the 820 MDP/S as being 52% (or more) faster than the next-fastest Android device, either the 810 based Mi Note Pro or the Exynos 7420 based Samsung Galaxy Note 5. The single biggest jump we see is with Manhattan ES 3.0 at 72%, while the ES 3.1 version dials that back down to 52%. Even the iPhone 6s Plus, well known for its powerful GPU, is handily and consistently surpassed by the 820 here. Only due to the 6s Plus’s lower resolution of 1920x1080 does it surpass the MDP/S in onscreen tests, as the latter needs to render at 2560x1600 (~2x the pixels). Qualcomm was aiming for some big GPU performance gains here and so far they are delivering.

after Qualcomm’s experiences with the Snapdragon 810 (and to a lesser extent the 808), the company has a lot to do if they wish to recapture their grip on the high-end SoC market, and less time than they’d like to do it. What has happened with the 810 is now in the past, but to recover Qualcomm needs to show they can correct their mistakes and produce a new generation of chips as well designed as the 800/801. And they need to do so at a particularly sensitive time when customer/competitor/supplier Samsung has fully ramped up their own SoC CPU design team, which presents yet more of a challenge to Qualcomm.

As is always the case with these MDP previews, it’s critical to note that we’re looking at an early device with unoptimized software. And at the same time that we’re looking at a device and scenario where Qualcomm is looking to show off their new SoC in the best light possible. Which is to say that between now and retail devices there’s room for performance to grow and performance to shrink depending on what happens with software, thermal management, and more. However at least in the case of the Snapdragon 820 MDP/S preview, I am hopeful that our experiences here will more closely mirror retail devices since we’re looking at a phablet form factor device and not a full-size tablet has was the case in the past couple of generations.

To that end, then, Snapdragon 820 looks like Qualcomm has regained their orientation. Performance is improved over 810 – usually greatly so – at both the CPU and GPU level. And for what it’s worth, while we don’t have extensive temperature/clockspeed logs from the MDP/S, at no point did the device get hot to the touch or leave us with the impression that it was heavily throttling to avoid getting hot to the touch. Power consumption and especially efficiency (Performance/W) is clearly going to be important consideration on 820 after everyone’s experiences with 810, and while we’ll have to see what the retail devices are like, after what Samsung was able to do in their own transition from 20nm to 14nm FinFET, I feel it bodes well for Qualcomm as well.

Pakao.

Koliko li se samsung ugradjuje po svakom prodatom s820 :)

Poslednja izmena:
Taj render je stalno u istoj boji. Uzima lik sheme koje su poslate proizvodjacima kejsova i onda napravi ovu autocad maketu. 95% je to to ali materijali se ne znaju do kraja..

Mislim da ce 100% pozadi ponovo biti staklo(bezicno punjenje)

Poslednja izmena:
Razvili su i sanzor za otisak prsta ispod bilo kog materijala pa tu mogucnost niko nece koristiti :)

Ko ce ga znati

Čemu priča o S820 u ovoj temi kada će 95% prodatih S7 modela u Srbiji biti Exynos?

Sve u LG G5 temu :)

Nazad
Vrh Dno