Šta je novo?

Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge

Sta li im to znaci bice izradjen od "vise stakla" moze li jos vise ? S6 izgleda kao telefon ljubitelja bureka.

Mozda u smislu da ce biti punije staklo, tj da ce biti samim tim i tvrdje.

Ja bi bio naj srecniji kad ga ne bi koristili uopste. Makar da bude nekako mat da se otisci ne vide.

Jel verzija sa Snapdragon 820 predvidjena za evropsko trziste ?

Ne, bila je prica o tome da US trziste dobija S820 verziju, a Exynos za ostale.

Zbog toga što imam exynos ;)
Neka hvala više...

Još je sposoban za 64bita, ali radi na 32 jer se samsungu tako može...
Podrška zajednice očajna, namerno softversko sabotiranje starih flagship telefona kako bi se kupili novi...

Poslednja izmena:
Notably, the Exynos 8890 will be the first Samsung SoC to employ custom CPU cores, code-named "M1". Although Samsung was accustomed to licensing standard ARM designs for its Exynos chipsets, it had custom core designs in parallel development for some time. That's the thing to do if you are a high-profile silicon slinger and want to make the most of the available semiconductor technology. Apple and Qualcomm built quite a reputation in the business, for their custom core designs (which basically optimize the heck out of ARM's work) facilitated fast and efficient processors, such as the Apple A9 in the iPhone 6s, or the Snapdragon 801 and 805 chipsets from 2014 that hold up remarkably well. Being an ambitious chipmaker, it makes sense for Samsung to pursue the same path.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sams...cember-for-a-Q1-2016-Galaxy-S7-launch_id75188

Some eight months after the Galaxy S6 launched, it looks like Samsung's next flagship smartphone is already coming together and the possibility of a early January 2016 release appears increasingly realistic! Following a fairly convincing streak of leaks, industry sources claim that, come December, Samsung will be ready to put its new Exynos 8890 mobile SoC in mass production. This is the chipset expected to power some variants of the upcoming smartphone, while others will run on the Snapdragon 820 SoC, designed by Qualcomm and also manufactured by Samsung.

Kirin nikad nije bio vrh ponude sto se performansi tice posebno kad je GPU u pitanju. Sa 950 bi trebali da urade nesto bolje, tj. ja se nadam, ali mislim da ce opet da bude slabiji od S820, M1, A9...

Vezano za navodne probleme sa S820:

Ricciolo ‏@Ricciolo1 Oct 27

I told you MORE than 3 MONTHS ago

Odgovor tog insajdera na PhoneArena vest (o navodnim problemima S820) od pre neki dan.

Poslednja izmena:
Kirin nikad nije bio vrh ponude sto se performansi tice posebno kad je GPU u pitanju. Sa 950 bi trebali da urade nesto bolje, tj. ja se nadam, ali mislim da ce opet da bude slabiji od S820, M1, A9...
Navodno je gpu mali t880 sa 6 jezgara. U exynosu ce mozda za nijansu biti jaci gpu.(mp8)

Navodno kirin u single core ide do 2000 poena u geekbenchu. Bice to zverina u rangu soc samsunga i qualcomma. 5,10% razlike.

Poslednja izmena:
uploadfromtaptalk1446483768041.png

^^
Kirin 940/950 vs exynos iz s6. Ima samo za ova dva testa merenje i tu su egal. Odlican ce biti kirin kao sto sam i rekao..

Poslednja izmena:
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sams...ith-big-sensor-size-for-the-Galaxy-S7_id75397

Ovo bi bio mozda najbolji potez samsunga u poslednjih x godina.. Bice zanimljivo

Instead of chasing an ever-increasing pixel count - the Galaxy S6has a 16 MP camera, while the S7 is rumored to have a 20 MP one- Samsung is apparently planning to bet on much larger sensors with smaller resolution. We can only applaud such a decision, if the rumor turns out credible, as larger sensors with smaller resolutions mean larger pixels and/or more space between pixels, which on theory will be able to collect more light with less crosstalk and signal distortion.

In fact, the source claims that Samsung has one specific resolution in mind - 12 MP - which will be fitted on a largish for a mobile camera, 1/2" sensor area size. This means that the individual pixels which be much bigger than the puny 1.12 micron dots on current 20 MP or 16 MP phone camera sensors. Google took a similar approach with the new Nexus 5X and 6P phones, outfitting them with 12 MP cameras that sport a large 1/2.3" sensor size with pretty good camera sample results. 

Poslednja izmena:
Nije da su sad imali neke krs kamere u proslosti pa da bi ovo bio jedan od najboljih poteza.
Ne znam, mislim da ovo nije tacno. Za S8, mozda, neki veci moguce i dual senzor ali za S7 nisam siguran, bio bi dobar potez svakako.

Mislim i ja da je onaj prvi leak od 20mp tacan,ovo su neki eksperimenti za buducnost. Ovo im je flagship i mora da bude nagruvan hw a i prosecnom korisniku lepse zvuci 20mp nego 12 pa da mu objasnjavaju jos i tehnologiju iza toga,kao sto rece Emix mozda na s8 ili s9

Ja bi bas voleo taj sonijev imx300 da furaju ali sumnjam i za njega, malo je f2.2 posle 1.9 ili koliko vec bese na s6

Senzor je jedna stvar a otvor blende druga. Samsung modifikuje stvari oko kamere, ne samo softver, vec i hardver, OIS, otvor blende i ostalo.
Recimo Note 4 takodje ima IMX240, kao i S6/Note 5. Ali N4 ima otvor blende f/2.2, dok S6/N5 imaju f/1.9.

Sve vise se prica o predstavljanju telefona u januaru, pocetak prodaje februar:

Samsung Galaxy S7 To Support Cat 12 LTE Speeds, Releasing in February?

According to media outlets in Korea citing an unnamed Samsung official, Samsung’s next best flagship phone – the Galaxy S7 – will be released in early February 2016. We previously learned that the terminal might debut in January, so perhaps the unveiling event will take place in the first month of 2016, with market availability commencing roughly one month later.

Availability aside, sources in Korea add that the Samsung Galaxy S7 will be the world’s first smartphone to support Cat.12 LTE aggregation. And if we knew that the Snapdragon 820 will indeed support Cat 12, according to this new report, Samsung’s own Exynos 8890 will follow suit.

Nazad
Vrh Dno