Šta je novo?

DASH, ex Darkcoin [DRK] (X11)

Exclusive: Dash Cryptocurrency Is Now Backed By Gold

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2020/06/dash-crypto-backed-gold

“The goal of the Dash Investment Foundation's strategy is to accumulate more Dash and more Gold by rebalancing between the two uncorrelated assets. The main idea is to sell Dash for Gold when Dash breaches 50% of the portfolio and to sell Gold for Dash when Dash falls below 10% of the portfolio. This ensures a countercyclical trading strategy that sells assets high and buys assets low. In addition to the passive rebalancing strategy, the foundation aims to actively invest in blockchain venture capital funds and startup equity.”

Ima li nade za mrtvi DASH?
Kad samo pomislim da mu je MastreNod bio preko 1mil.

Zasto mrtvi? "Mrtav" je isto koliko i svi ostali. Za dash pogotovu nikada nemoj da brines ;)

Tapatalk from Poco loco

mrtvi dash se sada kupuje . mijau mijau mijau .. kada se bude otka4io ima da bude jao sto nisam (ko je mogao).... :)

Dash, XMR, LTC, ZEC svi manje vise isti grafik imaju, sa tim da je Dash pretrpeo najvece batine kolko se meni cini.
Monero mi izgleda nekako najzdraviji za ulazak i iz razloga sto mu je trenutno najmanja inflacija od ove cetvorke ( skoro 96% iskopano)
ZEC inflacija ubi, ali ove godine je prvo polovljenje 50\25, i mislim da prestaje da ide DEVOvima onih 20ak% od nagrade za blok
Ceni DASHa su dosta kumovali 2017 prizvodjaci asica, nakopali se pa digli cenu u nebo isla do 1500 kolko se ja secam. Kad su na CEXu sav Dash bili pokupovali, sve sell ordere. Kad su rasprodali masine polaku su poceli da dampuju, uzas. Ko moze da stisne sad da uleti, ogroman potencijal za zaradu.
LTC cena savim OK, nikakve inovacije, nista ni ne obecava ali ovde je da ostane to je sigurno.

Ne znam za zec-a, ne pratim ga odavno ali Dash deluje kao sjajan novcic za ulaz trenutno. On kad krene otici ce 50% preko noci.

Tapatalk from Poco loco

dash je dobio toliko batina , da ne verujem da ce se oporaviti skoro. ne pomaze mu ni kozne gace a kamo li skok od 50%. da bi minerima bilo isplatljivo - cena cirka oko 170$. povratili su ga malo pre 6 meseci pojavom novog asica , al to nije trajalo ni 2 meseca. jedino sto su uspeli je da zeznu ljude kupovinom istih . po whatomine asic zaradjuje danas -1$ dnevno (2$ daje a trosi 3$ na dan).

za razliku od dash zec , za minere je zlato , bar 12tak meseci. , stariji miner i sada zaradjuje +5$ na dan novi oko +23$. inflacija ili ne ljudi za taj projekat drese kecu. ne cepidlace.

monero ko monero nikada nije bio isplatljiv za kopanje (vecinom vremena) i uvek je imao/ima/ jaku mrezu. kao i prosli put on ce samo odjednom da naraste ko kvasac koliko ? mozda 3-4K$.

ltc.. secam se kada je bio sa cenom oko 4$ godinu i nesto dana pa je narasao do 400$. do danas se dve godine klati sa40$---> 70$---->pa polovnjenje 35--->40-45. i klati se klati.. sledece godine ako se otkaci bice 4k$.

koliko script miner je u minusu ko ce ga znati i ovako ga drze kinezi... a struje imaju napretek ,mozda i dzabe :) .... (po toj logici vazi za sve asice i ovako su made by china) hehehe....

dash ispade najjinertniji najvise su radili na njemu u odnosu na ove druge.. obecava obecava .... mozda bi neki rekli obecava ludom radovanje.
a u medjuvremenu moze da pukne i $ i evro kao tikva .. mada kontam da ako krene do pucanje da ce evro pre.

Predji s ovom pricom slobodno u temu s cenama pa da nastavimo.
Mislim da opasno gresis s Dash-om. On je jedini koji duze moze da se pravi mrtav od LTC-a. Opalice opasno, sjajan je novcic. S njim je samo pitanje kada ce da krene a kad krene napumpaju ga ocas posla.

Tapatalk from Poco loco

Dash Launches Latin America’s First Ever Crypto Debit Card

https://cointelegraph.com/news/dash-launches-latin-americas-first-ever-crypto-debit-card

Dash has partnered with Mexican cryptocurrency exchange, Tauros.io, to release the first crypto Visa debit card in Latin America. The offer will initially only be available to Tauros’ customers in Mexico.

The card will work at millions of stores in Mexico by converting crypto funds to pesos using the Tauros mobile app. It will also be capable of conducting online transactions.

Release Announcement: Dash Platform v0.15 on Evonet

https://blog.dash.org/release-announcement-dash-platform-v0-15-on-evonet-88131f9c477b

Dash Core Group is pleased to announce the release of Dash Platform v0.15. This is the 4th release in our newly defined process, and our 5th release overall, where observers of Dash’s development can expect new functionality delivered roughly every 6 weeks. In that regard, observers can expect the next release to arrive sometime between October 6–20

Dash Launches FastPass Network For Professional Traders

https://newsroom.dash.org/107288-dash-launches-fastpass-network-for-professional-traders

Dash has launched the FastPass network initiative, an accreditation that recognizes platforms and services within the trading ecosystem that have an enhanced user experience for Dash through the integration of InstantSend or ChainLocks. This functionality enables users to deposit, withdraw, and trade Dash with unparalleled speed and security.
Exchanges and services receiving the accolade include Coinbase (and Pro), Liquid, KuCoin, HitBTC, Hummingbot, Quadency, Bibox, WhiteBIT, and Indodax among others. Trading bots will play a large role in the network as with Dash’s near instant transactions, human action becomes the slowest part of the trading process. Hummingbot’s liquidity mining bots and Quadency’s robust set of trading bots will automate traders’ strategies.

Release Announcement: Dash Core v0.16 on Mainnet

https://blog.dash.org/release-announcement-dash-core-v0-16-on-mainnet-870aa327240b

Dash Core Group is pleased to share that Dash Core v0.16.0.1 binaries are released and ready for deployment on mainnet by node operators. This is a major release and is a mandatory upgrade for all miners and masternodes. We would like to thank our community members who have helped us with code changes and testing.
This release includes significant upgrades to the core protocol and wallet user interface with the following highlights:
Block reward reallocation to improve the economics of Dash by adjusting the percentage of reward
Core wallet UI/UX improvements throughout for greater quality, consistency, and flexibility
Minimum protocol check to ensure masternodes are running the proper version when forming quorums
Dynamic activation thresholds to provide a safe, non-blocking method of proposal activation
Concentrated recovery to recover signature shares using a deterministic approach
PrivateSend enhancements including random round mixing and an improved create denominations algorithm
Bitcoin backports through BTC version 0.16 are included in Dash Core v0.16.0

Dash Investment Foundation Enters Historic Partnership With ReadyRaider

https://newsroom.dash.org/110938-da...-enters-historic-partnership-with-readyraider

For the first time in history, the Dash network has formed a legally binding partnership with a for profit business. The Dash Decentralized Autonomous Organization has agreed to finance a round of funding for ReadyRaider in exchange for 6% ownership in the venture. The Dash Investment Foundation (DIF) will accept ownership of this equity on behalf of the network.

ReadyRaider, a promising esports and video game companion application, posted a funding request to the Dash Network in early September. The proposal promised to further advance cryptocurrency based payment integrations throughout their continuously growing platform. ReadyRaider has exclusively used Dash for event payouts, premium services, and more, due to low payment costs and borderless transactions, allowing gamers across the globe to compete without restrictions associated with traditional payment methods.

Dash Core v0.16 Migration Report — Week 1

https://blog.dash.org/v0-16-migration-report-week-1-15a41c01553b

Version 0.16 includes a BIP9 activated hard fork. The activation works in periods or “windows” of 4032 blocks. The first window opened at block 1350720, and was mined on Oct 7, 2020 at 1:24:18 PM UTC. This window is roughly ~7.35 days long and would require 80% of the miners to upgrade for the hard fork to “Lock in”. Each subsequent window reduces the threshold slightly, until it reaches 60% in 10 windows.

Spork 21 enables minimum protocol checks and LLMQ concentrated recovery. Spork 21 will be activated approximately seven days after 80% of the masternodes have upgraded, to ensure that all MN operators have sufficient time to upgrade their node(s). Once Spork 21 is activated, non-upgraded nodes will begin to be Proof of Service (PoSe) banned. A more exact date will be announced once this threshold has been met.

Nazad
Vrh Dno