Šta je novo?

Batman: Arkham Knight

Mike iz Breaking Bad kao Gordon?! :Klanjanje

Poslednja izmena:
Minimum System Requirements

OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Graphics Memory: 2 GB
DirectX®: 11
Network: Broadband Internet Connection Required
Hard Drive Space: 45 GB

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Graphics Memory: 3 GB
Hard Drive Space: 55 GB

ULTRA System Requirements

Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
Graphics Memory: 3 GB
Hard Drive Space: 55 GB

^fino bgmi, spreman sam :p

Ja ne znam koji je endzin toliko izmuzen kao UNREAL 3 endzin. Stvarno ljudi nisu normalni sta su uradili od endzina od davnog Gears Of War-a 1 :)

Evo trejlera koji je fokusiran sa Betmenove saborce koji ce mu pomagati tokom igre. Prikazani su i coop potezi, mada i dalje se ne zna da li ce igra bas imati coop ili su ovo samo potezi koji ce se moci aktivirati sa AI saborcima.

Looks great! Jos malo manje od 2 meseca do izlaska.

Evo trejlera koji je fokusiran sa Betmenove saborce koji ce mu pomagati tokom igre. Prikazani su i coop potezi, mada i dalje se ne zna da li ce igra bas imati coop ili su ovo samo potezi koji ce se moci aktivirati sa AI saborcima.

Looks great! Jos malo manje od 2 meseca do izlaska.

JAO koji HYPE covece, ne da cu kupiti ovo nego cu zadnje pare dati za ovo :D A i iskreno nema lepseg poklona od ovoga izlazi na moj Rodjendan 23.06 :D

Nije coop:

For the first time ever, watch Batman: Arkham Knight’s exciting new “Dual Play” mechanic in action as you switch seamlessly between The Dark Knight and his allies including Robin, Nightwing, and Catwoman in free-flow combat.
With his back against the wall, Batman turns to his closest allies to help him save Gotham City from the clutches of Scarecrow and the Arkham Knight’s army. A familiar face also returns to give The Dark Knight a message he cannot ignore…

Poslednja izmena:
Da li je moguce da sa gtx 750 1gb necu moci da pokrenem ovu igricu? :(

Sigurno ces moci da pokrenes, samo je pitanje na kojim podesavanjima. ;)

Strasno sta rade...

Al makar se malo trude.

11061227_969906649708494_107844308781169782_n.jpg

Earlier this week, we announced the Season Pass for Batman: Arkham Knight. While the story of Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham Trilogy will come to a close on June 23rd, we are excited to continue telling stories and delivering more content to explore and play through in the 6 months following the game’s release. We’ll be building more narrative, more missions, more challenges and more characters and vehicles that we want players to experience, even though they didn’t fit into the storyline of Batman: Arkham Knight.

We’ve heard from our community that you want more information on what we’ll be delivering in the Season Pass. While we aren’t ready to unveil every aspect of the content we’ll be developing, we would like to share more detail now to give you a better sense of the scope of the Season Pass.

Batgirl: A Matter of Family
An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.

The Season of Infamy
Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Gotham City Stories
Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks
Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.

Crimefighter Challenge Maps
Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.

Character Skins
A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

As we fully ramp up development on the Season Pass, we will be sharing even more details on each monthly content drop. We hope you enjoy playing Batman: Arkham Knight as much as we’ve enjoyed making it.

Al malko mi je shitty sto Red Hood story pack ostaje exclusive za Gamespot preordere.

Sviđa mi se, dosta poznatih karaktera.

Batman: Arkham Knight is the latest release to give the finger to people who buy at launch

There is no reward here, no knowledge that you're getting something special as an enticement to buy early. You're buying on day one knowing that content you could be playing has been gated off in an attempt to make some retailer happy. There is, as far I can tell, no complete edition of a game anymore at launch, the question is more about what you're willing to give up instead of what you're willing to get.

btz1VKI.jpg

To je grafika pre downgradea. :D

Cekam neki definitive/GOTY edition, i to na popustu, nema sanse da kupim ovako nesto.

MAlo su pretjerali sa dimom iz ovog topa, kulja dim u svih 16.

Nazad
Vrh Dno