Šta je novo?

Messaging i VoIP aplikacije(WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Signal, Skype..)

A sa tim 3rd party apps, jel se briše sve sa telefona? Bitne su mi samo notifikacije na tabletu.

To im je baš bezveze sistem. Bolje je to rešeno kod Viber-a.

Eto i Viber da u nečemu bude bolji [emoji39]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ja sam pre jedno godinu dana uspeo da aktiviram WA na tabletu i to kao dodatni uređaj, dakle uvezan sa aplikacijom na telefonu i sa istim brojem telefona. I sve što stiže na tablet stiže i na telefon. Malo sam se namučio dok sam to uradio ali sam na kraju uspeo. Da li to može i sad ne znam a nemam ni tablet da isprobam. Uglavnom malo sam guglao i na kraju uspeo, nije bila neka velika nauka.
https://www.google.rs/search?safe=o...j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..0.0.0....0.u6PEz2b44ts
Evo možda ovo bude od pomoći

Poslednja izmena:
^ Ako neko nađe rešenje, odmah stavljam i na tablet! :)

Viber ne pokazuje preview slike. Je l' do mene ili...?![emoji848] Do skoro je prikazivao. Na 2 telefona je tako.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

^ Ako neko nađe rešenje, odmah stavljam i na tablet! :)

Nema rešenja, sve se svodi na aplikaciju koja otvara web verziju WhatsApp-a. To rešenje može nekome biti dobro, ali meni nije zato što u tom slučaju ostajem bez notifikacija.

Viber ne pokazuje preview slike. Je l' do mene ili...?![emoji848] Do skoro je prikazivao. Na 2 telefona je tako.

I kod mene se dešavalo pre par dana odmah posle neke nadogradnje, sada je ok posle zadnje nadogradnje.

Probao neko WhatsApp PLUS?

WhatsApp Plus is a complete MODIFIED version of the current WhatsApp app, where you can customize your own emotions and can change backgrounds and much more things within the app. The app is there just to make over the current WhatsApp application.

Features of WhatsApp Plus

Ban Proof
Recall (Delete) sent messages
Supports calls / Video Calls
Hide your ( last seen )
Privacy MODs
Themes MODs
Theme Server ( to download/apply themes )
Change ticks/bubbles Style Mod
(17) Ticks & (13) Bubbles Styles to choose
Media preview without loading
Show Online/last Seen in Main Screen
Send video with size 30MB instead of 16MB
Send 90 images at once instead of 10
Change your status and add to 250 characters instead of 139 characters
Hide the name and the date when copy more than one message
Ability to change the app icon and notifications
And many many other features .. discover it yourselfemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

How to Delete (Recall) Sent Messages? [ New Feature! ]

Long hold and select any sent message
Go to the options tab, and select recall
Click the Recall button
Done!!! Your sent message is now deleted for the recipient!

Sa Signalovog bloga:

We’re glad those are the choices we’ve made. Today, we are launching the Signal Foundation, an emerging 501(c)(3) nonprofit created and made possible by Brian Acton, the co-founder of WhatsApp, to support, accelerate, and broaden Signal’s mission of making private communication accessible and ubiquitous. In case you missed it, Brian left WhatsApp and Facebook last year, and has been thinking about how to best focus his future time and energy on building nonprofit technology for public good.

Starting with an initial $50,000,000 in funding, we can now increase the size of our team, our capacity, and our ambitions. This means reduced uncertainty on the path to sustainability, and the strengthening of our long-term goals and values. Perhaps most significantly, the addition of Brian brings an incredibly talented engineer and visionary with decades of experience building successful products to our team.

The Signal Foundation completes our vision of Signal operating as part of a full 501(c)(3). Up until now, we’ve never been able to take on the 501(c)(3) management overhead ourselves, and we’ve relied on the generosity of the Freedom Of The Press Foundation as our fiscal sponsor. Without their support, Signal would not be where it is today, and they have graciously agreed to continue accepting donations on our behalf while our status is pending.

Looking back at the progress we’ve made with such a small group, it’s exciting to imagine what an expanded team and the new foundation will help us accomplish in the future. We still know what we want Signal to be, and my personal commitment to Signal is as strong as ever.

I Brajanovo obracanje:

A message from Brian

Hi everyone, Brian here. I am incredibly excited to be launching the Signal Foundation with Moxie. The Signal Foundation’s mission is to develop open source privacy technology that protects free expression and enables secure global communication.

As more and more of our lives happen online, data protection and privacy are critical. This isn’t just important for select people in select countries. It’s important for people from all walks of life in every part of the world. Everyone deserves to be protected. We created the Signal Foundation in response to this global need. Our plan is to pioneer a new model of technology nonprofit focused on privacy and data protection for everyone, everywhere.

Moxie and I share a belief that the best way to continue to ensure the universal availability of high-security and low-cost communications services like Signal is to do so through a foundation structure that is free of the inherent limitations of a for-profit company. Ultimately, our goal is to make the Signal Foundation financially self-sustaining. We believe there is an opportunity to act in the public interest and make a meaningful contribution to society by building sustainable technology that respects users and does not rely on the commoditization of personal data. Signal has always been a collaborative project with a strong community, and we will continue to learn from our users and experiment together.

Moxie and his team have built something very special in Signal Messenger and I am thrilled to join their effort to provide the most trusted communications experience on the planet. I first met Moxie in 2013 when I was at WhatsApp and we were working on a joint effort to add end-to-end encryption to the app. I was blown away by his technical ability and admired his passion and absolute commitment to data protection and personal privacy. Moxie will continue to serve as CEO of the newly created Signal Messenger nonprofit organization, and I will serve as Executive Chairman of the Signal Foundation where I will take an active, daily role in operations and product development. After over 20 years of working for some of the largest technology companies in the world, I couldn’t be more excited for this opportunity to build an organization at the intersection of technology and the nonprofit world.

Of course, this is just the beginning. There is a lot of work to be done to make our dream a reality and we will continually be asking our peers, our community, and ourselves if there are more effective ways to serve the public good. In the immediate future we are focused on adding to our talented-but-small team and improving Signal Messenger. Our long-term vision is for the Signal Foundation to provide multiple offerings that align with our core mission. That will come in time. For now, I invite you to sign up for Signal Messenger and join us in the experiment.

Brian Acton

Poslednja izmena:
Na tom linku su već navedeni ti citati. Apsolutno nema potrebe spamovati forum tim nebitnim izjavama...

To je podsticaj konkretnoj tematici i eventualnoj raspravi na forumu tako da je sve u najboljem redu ;)

Izašao update za Viber android, sad može da pravi automatski rezervne kopije.
1630b2cfe903fe083c6032d0f950199f.jpg

П10Л ТТ

Ima li neko osim mene problema sa whatsapom već 2 dana radi samo na mobile data.... kući mi sve drugo radi na wifi osim WA.... i to nekad i nikako neće.... ni na mob podacima.... pa već 2 dana neće ni da napravi kopiju.....

Послато са SM-J510FN уз помоћ Тапатока

Ne. Radi i na wifi i mobilnom internetu.

Ima li neko osim mene problema sa whatsapom već 2 dana radi samo na mobile data.... kući mi sve drugo radi na wifi osim WA.... i to nekad i nikako neće.... ni na mob podacima.... pa već 2 dana neće ni da napravi kopiju.....

Kod mene obrnuto, radi na wifi ali na mob netu neće preko Vipa. Na Tln radi

П10Л ТТ

Da. Izgleda da je vip problem. Neće ni na mob netu preko vipa samo preko mtela mi radi.

Nije Vip problem posto meni radi.

Wifi mi je SBB.

Novi Sad.

Ne vip jeste izgleda u ovom delu zemlje problem posto nisam jedini kome ovo ne radi. Čak i u lokalnom hendiju znaju za ptoblem. Evo isto i na "vip kućnom metu" ne radi. Pri tom na satelitskom risiveri koji je nakačen na net ne radi dns.... izbacuje mi greška dns-a.

Meni wapp radi normalno, VIP kućni net.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

takodje mi radi sve ok na telenor netu i mts vdsl..

Sent from Galaxy S8

Tskođe na Vip-u radi bez problema.

Послато са SM-G930F уз помоћ Тапатока

Evo posle par prepiski sa operaterina iz vipa otklonjen problem. Zaista je bilo nekih problema kod mene nikome nije radio whatsap na vipu.

Je l ono bese raspali Viber prodaje sadrzaj textualnih poruka, a eksplicitno navodi da ne cita sadrzaj?

Pre 3-4 dana se kod mene u jednoj tekstualnoj konverzaciji na Viberu nacela jedna drustvena tema koja nije predmet licnih interesovanja. I danas mi FB nudi uclanjenje u bas takvu grupu. Da je nesto sto me interesuje verovatno ne bih primetio, ali za ovo sam siguran da nije slucajnost.

Privatan razgovor? S novim verzijama Viber koji podržava e2e? Ima katanac u info od četa?

Moze li se jedan viber nalog podesiti na vise telefona kao sto moze npr Telegram?

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Nazad
Vrh Dno