Šta je novo?

Interesantni linkovi

GEOS like OS za 8bitne Atarije ;)

Ne,ne ne moze to bez commodore monitora :)

Aktivni korisnik i retro fan meni poznat sa SKforuma :)

interesantna cinjenica:

Jack Tseng, osnivac firme Tseng Labs , je radio u Commodore-u na chipovima za grafiku :)

http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/ckb/secret/operiph.html podnaslov: "Tseng PET Graphics Board"

Few people know that Jack Tseng, who formed Tseng Labs in 1983 and was best known for his company's powerful PC graphics cards and accelerators before the company's erosion in the era of S3 and ATI, actually started life as an engineer at Commodore. One of his early works, according to Bob Russell, was this raster graphics board from around 1981-2; its features are unclear but Bob believes that it was designed for high-resolution graphics, with a screen resolution likely greater than 640x480. ...

na prodaju raritet!!!

COMMODORE 900

(nisam ni znao da postoji ovako kompletan prototip!)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/321762800640

$_35.JPG

Sehr seltener Sammlerstück - Commodore 900 Workstation Prototyp.

* Z8000 5MHz Prozessor.
* 1MB RAM.
* 1024x800 Grafikkarte mit 128 kB RAM.
* 20 MB Festplatte mit Coherent Betriebssystem.
* 1 MB Floppylaufwerk.
* 4 Installationdisketten mit Coherent Betriebssystem.

* PC/AT Tastatur Adapter.
* SVGA Monitor Adapter.
* BIOS-Switcher (Original-BIOS oder Debug-BIOS), man kann es entfernen und nur der Original-BIOS stecken.

NA ENGLESKOM OD PRODAVCA: http://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=679606&sid=b3c747e3f7256f96828f6454ea37a75f

"It is partially working. The PSU is dead, with another PSU the computer boots but there is no picture. I am suspecting some voltage problems (the graphic card needs -12V to power its ECL chips) or graphic card failure, it used to be working before the PSU died. Everything else that is powered from +5V or +12V has been tested and works (CPU, disks, and so on).

It has a hard drive correctly formatted (most other C900's do not, and therefore no system can be installed on them), Coherent is installed and working, and I am also including Coherent installation disks which I reproduced from the archives posted on Zimmers."

Poslednja izmena:
RECOIL - Retro Computer Image Library

http://recoil.sourceforge.net

RECOIL is a viewer of pictures in native formats of Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Apple II, Atari 8-bit, Atari Portfolio, Atari ST, Atari Falcon, BBC Micro, Commodore 16, Commodore 64, Macintosh 128K, MSX, SAM Coupé, ZX81 and ZX Spectrum computers.

Famous People Who Came From the Demoscene

https://chipflip.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/famous-people-who-came-from-the-demoscene/#comment-18707

Some huge companies were born as demoscene groups. DICE came from The Silents. IO Interactive came from Cryonics.

Christophe Balestra (Oxbab/Oxygene) is the co-president at Naughty Dog (Uncharted, The Last of Us)
Jaakko Iisalo (Croaker/Halcyon, Finland) made Angry Birds with music by Ari Pulkkinen (Djartz).

Kim Dotcom (Kim Schmitz, Bitbug, Germany) who since Megaupload is a famous piracy/activist/entrepreneur. In the 1990’s he was a not very well-liked warez d00d who ran the BBS House of Coolness.

Peter Sunde (Nike/Craze, TRSI, Fairlight, Sweden) co-founded The Pirate Bay and has ever since been a sort of activist.

Tamas Polgar (Tomcat, Hungary) wrote the Freax book series, and is a well-known in Hungary for his radical nationalist/libertarian (?) activism that has led to several arrests.

The Bureau for Piracy (Sweden) that preceded The Pirate Bay involved several people with a connection to the scene, like CyberC.

Kako povezati C64 na internet pomoću Raspberry Pi-a

Prvi deo:

Drugi deo:

^

dakle sin i cerka su PCjevci? :D

[YOUTUBE]UaFm5-v2YCI[/YOUTUBE]

OCS A500 512kb fercera sve u 16. Odgledati do kraja...

Interesantan pogled na 3D igre na Amigi:

Plus, za neke od igara nisam ni čuo...

Upotreba racunajucih masina pre i za vreme drugog svetskog rata:

http://www.jackandthemachine.com/timeline/

link je u sustini o zivotu Jack Tramiela (Commodore/Atari) ali ima dosta podataka o tome kako su nemci lepo i uredno popisali jevreje pomocu busenih kartica, izracunali koliko im cega i gde treba... a sve u cilju rata :(

a ovo je intro za sajt o zivotu Jack Tramiela

Poslednja izmena:
^^

kako su napravili onu mona lizu?!?

Poslednja izmena:
kako su napravili onu mona lizu?!?
I mene je to jako zanimalo, pa sam našao... Evo teksta preuzetog sa Pouet-a:

There are 64 pseudo random brush strokes of cycling color. Each stroke is shorter than previous to increase details. Intro code generates set of random numbers starting from initial 32bit seed with Galois LFSRs as a PRNG. This set is used to control direction of brush movement and and starting position. Each stroke has initial 16bit value that influences the seed. Therefore data is 4 bytes (initial seed) + 64*2 bytes of stroke PRNG seeds. Picture of Mona Lisa (3072 bytes) was compressed to those random brush strokes by external optimization program (a few days of work for modern CPU/GPU combo). The process can be seen as lossy compression (23x) of picture into random brush movements.

The seeds were found with iterative brute-force approach. Each brush stroke is a layer which covers the previous one, therefore is mostly independent in calculations. For each layer there is a 16bit seed to be found that generates the best picture possible. Therefore there are 64 layers * 65536 possible values per layer and the program iterates through all of them (4 million of combinations - acceptable). This should be done for each initial 32bit seed (means *4 billion combinations) but can be performed in parallel. I've checked only a few thousands of randomly chosen initial seeds to find a nice looking picture. Details mask had to be used to multiply difference error on critical parts of the picture (eyes, nose, mouth). Otherwise too many details were put in the background.

Poseta Commodore odeljenju u Kanadi, 1991 godina

Nazad
Vrh Dno