Šta je novo?

Cyberpunk 2077

starac

Slavan
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
CD Projekt Red, developer of the Witcher series, is looking into the fictional future for its next game, announcing development of a new "triple-A" game based on the Cyberpunk pen-and-paper game by Mike Pondsmith. Players will build a character from a series of classes including mercenaries or the cyberpunk-standard "hacker," load that character up with tech implants, and work through a non-linear storyline.

A new CDP team, made up of Witcher vets, is working on the game, and staffing up for additional help. There's no release window yet, and it seems early in development, so don't go buy a new video card for it yet.

cdprednewrpgless.jpg

Verovatno ce dosta liciti na deus ex, ali to svakako nije losa stvar jer je deus ex sjajna igra.
Ja gotivim cyberpunk (zanr) pa cu radosno docekati jos jedan naslov.

Odlicna vest, verujem da ce igra biti predobra [a i igrao sam pen&paper verziju Cybepunk-a].

ali nista bez americke zastave. kontam da cemo se u igri boriti protiv zlih saveza americkih korporacija :p

Poslednja izmena:
Koga boli k protiv koga se borimo, kad ce igra da bude remek delo :)

ib0zlje1nq0dq1uc7hu.png

Sa konferencijskih slajdova:

Rich, futuristic world
Ultramodern technology
Decadent and degenerate human society

From the PNP game:
4700+ pages describing the game world, 44 handbooks

No DRM.

[YOUTUBE]NFMR7LC9Hrc[/YOUTUBE]

Poslednja izmena od urednika:
Jednostavno najbolji razvojni tim :Klanjanje i jedini ljudi od kojih bih kupio digitalnu verziju igre. Samo da se skupi kinta i pravac gog da se pokaze podrska :D

obavezno, mnogo ih poštujem i svaka im čast na razmišljanju i radu

preodbar koncept, steta sto usa zastva toliko strci :)

čovece koliko dobar artwork..., Ovo jedva čekam da vidim kako će da realizuju.

The Cyberpunk game will be called Cyberpunk 2077, and the RPG is a sandbox title which takes place in Night City.
“The Team has to love the material. The Team has to want to be faithful to the material. The Team has to have the skills to execute the material and see that vision through to the end. They have to be on fire with the desire to make an extraordinary game, and that leads, at last, to why we hooked up with CD Projekt RED, said Cyberpunk creator Mike Pondsmith.
CDP and Pondsmith said Cyberpunk 2077 “will be true to the essence of the cyberpunk genre,” with players thrown into the dark future of the year 2077 where advanced technologies have become both “the salvation and the curse of humanity.”
A multi-thread, nonlinear story designed for mature players will take place in Night City and its surroundings, where players will visit some of the places present in Cyberpunk 2020.
One area will include a combat zone completely taken over by gangs, where the player can visit the Afterlife joint and the Forlorn Hope.
The sandbox nature of the game and mechanics inspired by Cyberpunk 2020′s pen-and-paper system has been “fine tuned to meet the requirements of a modern RPG,” with plenty of guns, rifles, implants, gadgets and other equipment available to the player. They will need it when venturing around Night City, ya know.
A release date was not provided during the livestream.

http://cyberpunk.net/

Nista manje nisam ni ocekivao...a uboli su i pesmu. :)

Iskreno samaraju više sa ovim James Bond stilom trailera...

Da si reko Matrix, pa da razumem, ali Bond... :)

U bondu nema ni slične muzike ovoj. Mislio sam na intro svakog bonda, novijeg.. Mene asocira na to, krastavac.

Pocetak teasera jeste u bond fazonu. slomo meci i zenski likovi. mada teaser ne prikazuje puno. prakticno jedna scena tako da se ne moze bas puno komentarisati.

ono sto mi se svidja je "coming... when it is ready". prakticno su nam obecali da ce ga raditi dok ne budu skroz zadovoljni igrom.

Poljski studio CD Projekt RED [Witcher franshiza] sprema jos jednu vrhunsku RPG igru koja ce biti namenjena odraslim i ozbiljnim igracima koji vole komplikovane i duboke likove, character development, dobro razvijen svet, intuitivan gameplay i dinamicnu pricu koja reaguje na vase izbore.

Cyberpunk 2077 je zasnovana na ~20 godina starom i odlicnom pen&paper RPG sistemu Cyberpunk 2020 koji je u sebi sakupio sve najbolje "trope"-ove cyberpunk zanra, atmosferu, likove, tehnologiju, sve najbolje od literature od Gibsona, preko Snow Crasha pa do danas. Skokom na 2077 godinu ce developeri [u kooperaciji sa kreatorom tog RPG sistema] imati priliku da naprave svoju viziju sveta, ali bez ludackih nepostovanja starih pravila. Igra ce biti sandbox, vodicete lika kojeg sami stvarate, bice dostupno vise klasa, a sama igra izlazi ~2015. godine. Nazalost (ili srecu!), Witcher 3 ce imati prednost sto se produkcije tice.

[youtube]P99qJGrPNLs[/youtube]
HQ trailer download @ http://www.gamersyde.com/download_cyberpunk_2077_teaser_trailer-29327_en.html

Trejler opisuje "psycho"-e, ljude koji su se toliko agumentovali sa tehnologijom da im se promenila psiha i krecu da kolju obicne "meatbag" ljude oko sebe. Policajac koji ju je uhvatio je deo elitnog tima Psycho Squad koji hvata te ludake. Ova cura ce predstavljati nekog veoma bitnog za storyline igre [necemo je voditi, igraci stvaraju sami svog lika].

official info:
The world of Cyberpunk 2077 presents a grim vision of the future. Tech advancement went hand in hand with the decay of society. Body augmentations invented to serve society simply multiplied the problems, and sometimes lead to mayhem on the streets. New inventions led to addictions and poverty became an even larger problem.

In Cyberpunk 2077, the player will be thrown into a dark future. The metropolis of Night City is a stage set to tell the tale of one individual, raised on the streets, who tries to lift himself up from the gutter and find a way to survive amongst boostergangs and megacorporations in a city of filth and sin. Drugs, violence, poverty and exclusion haven’t disappeared by 2077, as people stayed as they were for centuries – greedy, closed-minded and weak. But not only ghosts of the past trouble mankind, but new issues have appeared. Psychos go on rampages and the streets are filled with junkies addicted to a new form of entertainment – the braindance, a cheap way to experience the emotions and stimuli of someone else, someone living a more exciting life.

Braindances are digital recordings of a person’s experience. The viewer can stream a braindance directly into his neural system via special brain augmentations, called a BD player. Braindances allow the viewer to experience all brain processes registered, including emotions, muscle movements and all stimuli perceived by the recording person.

The range of themes of these recordings varies from simple braindances made by megacorporations, which e.g. allow the viewer to feel the full experience of an explorer with all its thrills, sweats, smells, views, sounds and the real feeling of curiosity that pushes men to go beyond the horizon against fear and physical weakness. But there are also more controversial sides of braindance, because some recordings are created illegally in the underground. Entering the mind of a serial killer means not only seeing the monstrosity he performs, but also living his lust to kill and fulfillment.

You haven’t experienced the latest New Hollywood recording? You’re nobody! The streets live with braindances, everyone just got crazy and wants to be a part of this new entertainment fad. Some people push it even too far and they cannot stop living other people’s lives. If you’re not linked to a braindance right now, you are probably discussing what happened to you during your last session. Of course, just like every great new cultural movement, BDs have people who criticize them. Just watch these two guys arguing about this phenomena [pdf | doc].

This is the world of 2077. The gap between high and low is bigger than ever. Drugs, violence, braindance, psychos on the loose… Will you be able to function in this defunct society or end up a BD-junky with nothing left, set aside like garbage - still living someone’s else life – not aware of what’s going on around you? Whether you like it or not - this is the age of braindance decadence; this is Cyberpunk 2077.

Sve u svemu, vrh!

Poslednja izmena:
5. februara vise informacija o CD projektovom novom naslovu..Verovatno Witcher 3,na kome potajno rade vec pola godine..

Verovatno je zakasnio sa trailerom pa je morao da otvori novu. :d :p

Jos petog februara da ozvanice Witchera 3,pa da zalijem..

Trazio sam na searchu Cyberpunk 2077, toga nije bilo. Ipak je red imati thread koji nosi PRAVO ime igre. :D

Tajna poruka na početku teasera

uBiyq.png

Nazad
Vrh Dno