Šta je novo?

Assetto Corsa , by Kunos Simulazioni

CARS izgleda kao fantasy land, meni su ovde boje mnogo prirodnije.

Aha, cak se i staze slicno zovu, Belgian-Goblin Forest circuit, Eifelwald Troll Pass, 24h of Magic Loire...

Pa da, ima one forzolike sa vodopadima i zamcima :D

I princezom u zamku, samo cuo sam da bi joj pridobio srce, morace na parkingu ispred zamka neki testovi da se izvode, nesto slicno onom garaznom iz Drajvera...

Uzmi nkp ili nek ti neko da svoju licencu dok on ne vozi, tako meni ortak, mislim da mozes jedno 30, 40 puta da je aktiviras.

22059397.jpg

Prilozi

• 22059397.jpg
    22059397.jpg
    194.6 KB · Pregleda: 73
1014541_665794906780164_1072617385_o.png

San o idealnoj simulaciji je sve blizi :)

Bice deo besplatnog DLC-a (ako se igra nabavi preko preordera).

:beat:

^
Pagani Huayra vs McLaren MP4-12C

Ne zna se jos, ja se nadam najkasnije do kraja jula..

E, jel ce ovo biti single ili online, tipa kao live 4 speed, rFactor itd?

Pa da, ali bice verovatno i nesto sa AI-om, ne verujem da ce ikakva 'karijera' da bude, jer nema nikakve potrebe :)

New batch of McLaren images. These screenshots have been captured taking advantage of improved lighting effects, with a better calibration of color curves, bloom and hdr effects, with the aim to reach the best result possible with the final release of the game.

The showroom visible in some of these pictures is a feature that will be included in the final version of the game. This is a 3D ambient that uses the game engine and allows you to inspect and admire your vehicle collection while listening to your favorite MP3 music playlist, choosing your favorite car color and/or livery, opening and closing doors, getting in and out of the car, turning on headinglights, etc.

The showroom will be also considered as a good tool for modders, who will have the chance to check their work and share screenshots with the community. Modders will be also able to build their own showrooms and 3D garages, that will be compatible with same functions and features allowed in the default one.

The McLaren MP4-12C GT3 will be included in the first release of Assetto Corsa as well as the regular McLaren MP4-12C.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/mclaren-mp4-12c-gt3-previews-and-new-features/

9216630682_b2ccb283be_c.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni Licensing manager Marco Massarutto posted what he calls a "Work in (early) progress" shot of the Assetta Corsa install screen on Steam.

Together with the teaser, Marco informed the fans that the Pre-order price will be set between 40-45 Eur
It will include at least one DLC package featuring SPA-Francorchamps and a set of car models. It is not yet stated witch brands or models will be included.
The DLC will be available 6 to 8 weeks after the initial Assetto Corsa V1.0 Release.

Ovo izgleda bolesno dobro i grafika i fizicki model ponasanja automobila, prosto ne mogu da verujem da ce finalna igra biti takva.

Na onom kratkom klipu na prethodnoj strani se moze videti voznja sa AI-em, lepo se izvali po cimanju pri kocenju.

Poslednja izmena:
Najprirodnije ponasanje kola koje sam video do sada. Par kadrova kao TV prenos.

Mnogo boli sto verovatno do novembra nece izaci.. Ja sam imao u glavi mnogo ranije datume, tipa krajem jula.

Ma de :) Pa tek demo zvanicni treba da izadje, a nije ni najavljen :)

Čisto sumnjam da će demo izlaziti. To je bilo aktuelno dok nisu ušli u Greenlight program na Steam-u. Uz early access, demo nema nekog smisla.

Igra će biti super optimizovana. Leti zaključana na 60 fps u 5760x1080 rezoluciji na mašini sa i7 i 7950.

Poslednja izmena:
We have just came back from our journey to Maranello where, working with Evotek Engineering we have delivered a new software build for the motion simulators used at the Ferrari Museum. We have also paid a visit to the Ferrari factory, in order to define some last details related to our partnership, and for something else. Assetto Corsa also benefits of this kind of activities, as we'll explain in the next days.

Meanwhile, we are working to organize all we need to launch the pre-orders for Assetto Corsa. This campaign requires different steps in terms of e-commerce assets, communication, licensing, considering that with the pre-order, we'll also announce the definitive release date of the game and the contents and features that will be included at launch.

We wish to thank all of you for the great support and encouragement you are giving us. We are working our best to deliver the best simulation with the best contents we are able to deliver.

Thank you

Izvor: AC FB

Dobar post jednog od developera..

I have to get this weight out of my back.I've been reading lately that we are very good at teasing, masters of marketing and other things, regarding Assetto Corsa. Now I'm a positive thinking guy and willing to believe that the word "teasing" is meant in a good way, but I'll explain a couple of things anyway, no offence given or taken.First of all, I'd like to remind that a team of 10 guys with very limited resources, is trying to do a project that normally requires a team of at least 40-50 persons. That means that everyone of us is working every day at least 10-14 hours. This doesn't mean we are sacrificing our lives for the simracing cause, not at all.*We really really love what we do and that's why we're doing it, so I'm not complaining. But it does mean that when you're behind a monitor for so many hours, for so many days, for so many months, the monitor and your FB or twitter or chat contacts become your friends. And as such, whenever you're excited for something you really want to share it. That's what we do, we share our everyday job with friends. We even try to not talk to much about it, because we feel the "agony" (lol) of people that still can't drive AC, so we can't really describe everything we do, it would be a torture. We also can't tell everything because of stupid contracts, NDAs and other various reasons, we don't even have the time to tell everything, but sometimes we are so full of excitement that we need to get it out somehow.*So no, I can't really accept the word teasing for anything I say about Assetto Corsa. I'm not taking it personal or whatever, but then again I wanted to make it clear that there is no teasing.***Regarding official screenshots and people that are "bored" from the ongoing "teasing" again… I'll give you something to consider. Our Facebook page has almost 10000 likes (yay! thank you!). Let's double that and say that we may have 20000 people knowing about Assetto Corsa but not all of them have clicked "like". Do you think that's enough people in terms of possible sales (if all 20k people are buying it)?Well, count 10 people monthly pays, count the licenses, count taxes (italian taxes… ouch), count bills, count 3 years in the making etc and without not even going into details just think about it…*I understand that informed simracers, probably know all there is to know about AC and are bored by the usual screenshots, but just have a look at the comments and see how many people still don't know nothing about it and asks questions that have been answered months ago.*What should we do? Mainstream big video game websites and magazines won't even mention AC, we are nobody outside the small simracing community and even inside the simracing community still not everybody knows about AC. So how are we going to reach more people?Are we doing everything perfectly? Of course not!*Still, before thinking we're just teasing or before suggesting things like "put another car in the TP" or "get a demo out", or "release the game" and "stop the teasing I'm bored and my cat is angry" consider that we might have some very valid reasons for doing so… it's not too hard to imagine either.*Sorry for the long post, going back to my cave to try some more tweaking. Cheers everybody!

Nazad
Vrh Dno