Šta je novo?

PSU noviteti

FAIL! :p

Precenjeno, nikakve performanse... Zaista ne znam šta je Seventeam mislio dok je proizvodio ovo napajanje. :D

Koliko ja vidim bolja je stara hx serija sa cwt-om , od novih ss-a jedino mi se svidja fanless 400totka

Corsair HX850 na CWT DSG platformi, za manje pare pretstavlja bolji izbor. :-devil-:

Evo objasnjenja u vezi sa AX850. Vecina ce reci, sta mi imamo od toga, ali svakako je interesantno za procitati. Nisam strucnjak, pa cu citirati JonnyGURU-a sa foruma.

Neki lik:
found voltage regulation to be mediocre for this price bracket. We see units like the HX850, M12D 850W, ST85F-P, SG850, etc. all pulling 1% or close to it on the +12V, and the AX850 only manages 2%? It's not bad, but for this price I'd expect top notch performance in all areas, including voltage regulation.
JonnyGURU:
True. And normally I'd take another .5 off the score for this, but since this unit is utilizing so many "fresh" ideas in one box, I gave it its point back.

Essentially, take what Andyson had in it's MT8 three years ago... LLC resonant topology, DC to DC on non-primary rails, completely separate +5VSB circuit... do it right, and combine it with using MOSFET's for +12V regulation, put your non-primary DC to DC converters directly on the modular interface and using a +12V relay to switch on/off your inrush current protection and you have what could be the next generation of computer power supply topology.

Jos jedna zanimljivost u vezi platforme na kojoj je bazirano, tj slicnosti/razlika sa Seasonic X:
Only the basic topolgy seems to be the same... they're both LLC resonant topology, they both use the same supervisor IC, they have similar AC input filtering/transient stage and both use the relay on the inrush current thermistor... but that's about it. Even a lot of the layout is still different. I mean... the PCB is clearly completely different. Just look at the location of the +12V MOSFET's, for example.

Pročitah, ja to danas ali mi ne pade na pamet da okačim ovde na forum... :p
Kada si već počeo sa zanimljivostima... :D

Neki lik:

In my opinion, Corsair chose Flextronics for its new 1200W PSU because the 1200W "gold" unit from Seasonic was not ready. I understand that Corsair never considered the possibility of going to Flextronics for the rest of the AX line.

On the other hand, working with only one habitual OEM is extremely dangerous. Having two or three reliable suppliers it's highly recommended in all business. If Flextronic pass the test of the AX1200, it's possible that Corsair knock again at the Flextronics' door.

Lik iz Corsair-a:

We chose Flextronics for the 1200 for a few reasons. We actually kicked off the 1200 project well over a year ago - but with all the high quality 650-850 units on the market, it wouldn't make sense to have a Gold/Silver 750/850 and a Silver/Bronze 1200 with worse voltage regulation, ripple, etc. So we shopped around at various suppliers, and got some off-the-shelf stuff to modify, but it turned out there wasn't very much in the way of quality product that would be available in our timeline and price bracket.

The AX750 and AX850 were not based on the Flextronics platform because it's a tremendously expensive platform and you just can't get that much price out of it to make a reasonably priced 750 and 850. Also, the timeline of Flextronics making another platform for our 750/850 units was longer than Seasonic/CWT/Other Vendors and when we tested Seasonic's sample, we knew we could have a winner with just a few months of modifications and tweaks.

So rather than delay the 750/850 units for 6 months and end up with a platform we'd still have to tweak, we took Seasonic's products (which, by the way, are amazingly good products) and made a few tweaks. Not sure on the +5Vsb ripple - I haven't seen that in the lab - but I've sent the review to our PSU engineers who'll no doubt have a look and tell me what I'm seeing.

Jos malo zanimljivosti. :)
Ko se dobro seca, Corsair TX650 je bio Seasonic S12II sa ventom od 12cm. Medjutim, primeceno je da je sadasnji TX650 nesto malo drugaciji od "originalne" verzije, pre svega po ventu od 135/140mm, takodje 12V je sada 53A (bilo 52A), 5Vsb je sada 3A, ranije je bio 2.5A. Oznaka je takodje promenjena, sada je CMPSU-650TX-C, ranije je bilo bez -C.
Izgleda da je sada unutra CWT PSHII.
Ukratko o PSHII:
It uses single-layer PCB and layout is different too. It's just a cheaper PSH though the original PSH was quite cheap for its quality.
From the Chieftec Nitro review by theLab.gr, I think its ripple is a bit lower than the original PSH.

Izgleda da ćemo uskoro/konačno imati i jonnyGuru review dugo očekivanog Antec HCP 1200 napajanja...

Citiraću Jonny-a
That was three months ago... but welcome just the same.

We should have an HCP 1200 review up either at the end of this week or middle of next.

Nisu bas odusevljeni ovi Istocnjaci :)

GS600 je vec neko vreme na trzistu. Unutra je CWT PSHII, dakle cheap verzija PSHa.
Evo sta iz Corsa kazu o GS seriji.
The GS series is basically a step below the TX series, 40C rated instead of 50C rated, 80 Plus white, as opposed to the newer TX unit (the TX950) which is Bronze rated, etc.

It's basically designed to be a lower cost unit that is still very stable but targeted at retail/gamer customers. Anybody who's heard of JonnyGuru.com is probably not the customer for the GS units.

Right now there is only one wattage, the 600W, which will be very attractive from a price standpoint, but will still meet all ATX specs, unlike most other products in its price range.

Nothing really sexy about GS (unless you think LED fans are sexy) quite honestly.

Dakle, ovo napajanje je namenjeno za cenovni rang recimo OCZ SXS 600W, od koga je i bolje.

Tu je i novi CX430 Builder Series, unutra je CWT DSA, ali je napajanje zapravo malo slabije od CX400, bar na 12V grani.:S:

Dakle, ovim Corsair, za razliku od prvih godina u poslu sa napajanjima, pokusava da pokrije sve segmente. Rekao bih vrlo uspesno, i kvalitetno.

Situacija je sledeca:
* AX Professional Series™ Gold (models AX1200, AX850, and AX750) have a 7 year warranty
* HX Professional Series (models HX450, HX650, HX750 and HX850) have a 7 year warranty
* HX Series (Models HX520W, HX620, and HX1000) have a 5 year warranty
* TX and VX Enthusiast Series™ (Models TX650, TX750, TX850, TX950, VX450, and VX550) have a 5 year warranty
* GS Gaming Series™ (Model 600G) have a 3 year warranty
* CX and Builder Series (Models CX400 and CX430) have a 3 year warranty

I par reci od coveka iz Corsaira.
VX was, in retrospect, a mistake. It should have just been TX. It's spec'd exactly the same and they perform similarly. There's almost no differentiation.

As for the OEM, I believe the GS is a CWT without the restriction on all-japanese caps that the TX and HX have.

We have not given up on Seasonic, though. We are still a partner with them and they are producing units for us as we speak.

Right now the prefix breakdown is going to be like this:

CX - entry level, very cheap units. Will meet all ATX specs.
GS - Gamer line. LED fans, higher wattage. Will meet all ATX specs at 40C. 3 year warranty.
TX - Overclocker/enthusiast line. Good price performance ratio. Better warranty (5 year)
HX - High-end line. Better efficiency (bronze or higher), better warranty (7 year), semi-modular cables.

I think the key to helping our sales guys, Jonny, was giving them different units to compete with the competition. Before, we'd get a lot of feedback that, at retail, the units that moved were very different than at etail, so we took a look and changed some SKUs around and added some new ones.

Last year was very good for us with PSUs, this year we're hoping to do better.

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about the high-end guys. It's where we started and we will not ignore it.

Poslednja izmena:
Ovaj review, kao i još nekoliko predjašnjih review-a nije uradio Oklahoma Wolf, nego JonnyGURU lično... ;)

Ovaj review, kao i još nekoliko predjašnjih review-a nije uradio Oklahoma Wolf, nego JonnyGURU lično... ;)
Jonny se izgleda vratio posle pucanja BFGa. :S:
Da, slazem se da je malo preterao, inace DC to DC napajanja imaju probleme sa 5 i 3.3V, doduse ima boljih od Anteca kad su ta dva raila u pitanju.

Inace za mene je (pozitivno) iznenadjenje NZXT Hale90 850W. :)
80+ Gold, mat belo sa crnim ribon kablovima, u cold load testu ima prosecnu regulaciju napona, dok se to u hot loadu dobrano popravilo i svi railovi su unutar 1%.:) Sjajni rezultati za ripple takodje.
OEM je Superflower, Nippon Chemi-Con kondenzatori.:) Nisam ocekivao high end napajanje od NZXTa. :p

Poslednja izmena:
Da, NZXT Hale90 850W izgleda stvarno jeste jako prijatno iznenadjenje. Iskreno nisam očekivao ovako dobro napajanje od NZXT-a. :p

Ma, Jonny se vrati pisanju review-a, zbog čega mi je vrlo drago.

Miško, dešava se da se omane koja greška, ljudi smo. :d

Seasonic X-400 Fanless 400W :)

DSCF2040.JPG
DSCF2030.JPG

Pomalo neocekivano posle jacih modela koja nisu imali najbolju regulaciju napona, maleni x400 je doneo pa skoro 1% na svim grana (najbitnije 12V je unutar 1%). :) Odlican ripple supression kao i kod jace brace, visoka efikasnost, fanless. Jedna od malobrojnih mana, na nekim mestima su primeceni "solder blobs", malo vece "gromuljice" kalaja, nije da je problem ali izgleda ruzno pored ostatka koji je odlican. Iz Seasonica su rekli da ce srediti to. :)
Cena takodje nije prevelika u odnosu na konkurente.

Da, al' ja sam rekao da je JonnGURU, pisao review za Antec HCP 1200, a ne za Corsair AX1200... Malo pažljivije pročitaj prethodne postove pa će ti biti jasno. ;)

Seasonic X-400 Fanless 400W :)

DSCF2040.JPG
DSCF2030.JPG

Pomalo neocekivano posle jacih modela koja nisu imali najbolju regulaciju napona, maleni x400 je doneo pa skoro 1% na svim grana (najbitnije 12V je unutar 1%). :) Odlican ripple supression kao i kod jace brace, visoka efikasnost, fanless. Jedna od malobrojnih mana, na nekim mestima su primeceni "solder blobs", malo vece "gromuljice" kalaja, nije da je problem ali izgleda ruzno pored ostatka koji je odlican. Iz Seasonica su rekli da ce srediti to. :)
Cena takodje nije prevelika u odnosu na konkurente.

Seasonic, moj favorit, steta sto nisam sacekao dovoljno dugo, kolko vidim, ima ih kod nas.

Giga****

jesi video uzivo :D

Poslednja izmena:
Nazad
Vrh Dno