Šta je novo?

NVIDIA ForceWare - diskusija, pitanja, linkovi

I meni su temp sasvim ok, manje vise iste kao sto su bile i sa starim drajverima. Sve igre koje sam probao rade super (Crysis WH, CoD4, MW2, Dirt 2, Bioshock 2, Grid). U Crysis WH ima dobtika par frejmova. Nesto sad kontam i gledam neke svoje stare screenshotove, pa u Krizi sam kroz drajvere dobio dosada bar 25% ubrzanja sa ovom gtx285. Znaci pocev od nekih starih drajvera 181.xx pa do ovih novih sada. Kod mene je najveci boost je bio svojevremeno sa 182.50 na 185.81, nekih 15%. Sta rade ne znam, ali drajvere za Krizu su ispeglali toliko da ja mislim nema kud vise :D, ili ipak ima :).

Meni sa ovim drajverima neradi zvuk na LCD-u sta su radili nikako zvuk nece dok kad prikacim druge zvucnike radi.

Sad sam isprobao krizu, radi glatko kao slanina na 1920x1080 bez AA na Very High.:D

Yeah....novi driveri....197.13 WHQL
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

"This driver resolves fan speed issues reported with version 196.75 drivers. NVIDIA asks that you remove 196.75 drivers and update to this 197.13 WHQL driver.

* Adds support for Next Generation ION.
* Adds support for GeForce GT 320, GeForce GT 330, and GeForce GT 340.
* Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0129.
* Upgrades HD Audio driver to version 1.0.9.1 (for supported GPUs).
* Increases performance in several PC games from v196.21 WHQL. The following are examples of measured improvements. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:

o Up to 13% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with a single GPU
o Up to 30% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with SLI technology
o Up to 13% performance increase in H.A.W.X with single GPU
o Up to 15% performance increase in H.A.W.X with SLI technology
o Up to 30% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with single GPU
o Up to 28% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with SLI technology

* Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for top new gaming titles including Assassin Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Command and Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City, Mass Effect 2, Napoleon: Total War, and Zombie Driver.
* Enhanced SLI support for Metro 2033, Supreme Commander 2, Unigine, and World of Warcraft
* Adds Ambient Occlusion support for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Need for Speed: Shift, Resident Evil 5, RUSE, and Street Fighter IV.
* Adds override anti-aliasing support for Mass Effect 2."

Poslednja izmena:
Meni je jutros izgoreo 8800gt sa famoznim driverima.
I sta sad????
Jednostavno sam verovao kompaniji kao sto je nVidia i nije mi padalo na pamet da pustam testove i proveravam temp.
Kartica mi je u garantnom roku pa se nadam da cu resiti bezbolno problem, ako ne nikad vise necu kupiti njihove proizvode niti ih ikome preporuciti. :((

Ja sam koristio taj 196.nesto drajver i prezivela mi kartica (XFX 8800GT). Ali uz pomoc EVGA Precision tool-a manuelno podesavam brzinu kulera (35% za idle, 60% za igre; nije mi mrsko da to radim), pa mozda je to razlog.

Ja sam koristio taj 196.nesto drajver i prezivela mi kartica (XFX 8800GT). Ali uz pomoc EVGA Precision tool-a manuelno podesavam brzinu kulera (35% za idle, 60% za igre; nije mi mrsko da to radim), pa mozda je to razlog.

i koja ti je temp na 35% ?

Nvidia 197.17 GPU Drivers Leaked

NGOHQ got their hands on the set of drivers used by reviewers to test Nvidia's range of new Fermi vid cards.
There's no list of performance increases (or decreases) over the latest set of 'proper' drivers, but if you're a curious cat you can snag 'em here.

Jedan komentar :)
B U L L S H ! T
=================

Do you really believe in this??? If yeas then you are total *****s!!! "Leak" is a marketing slogan!!! There are no leaks!! These are just published things without any responsibility!!! If a worker caused a leak of resources from company, next day he would learn that he just came to work to kiss the handle!!! Do you really think that some educated person would like to take risk of loosing the job by leaking company's secrets (software, media etc..) in current job crisis? Next possible employer would call the previous one and would hear: "we fired him because he stole and published confidential data" . Do you really think that people who work for nVidia would do this? These drivers were published on purpose. So they test how good they are and if they screw up and fry your hardware like recent ones. If they do, and you contact and sue nVidia, nVidia will say: "This is not our fault, these drivers are not from our site, and were not officially published by nVidia even as beta drivers, therefore we can not take responsiblity of you using unofficial, non nVidia published drivers". Good luck suing them. I would not even look and think about installing such crap on my computer.

Svasta. Oko cega ljudi sve nece dizati galamu...
Vec nedelju dana ima dostupan 197.25 beta na nV sajtu (ja ih koristim). A na laptovideo2go sajtu redovno imaju za DL svakakve verzije drajvera, pa i one koji nikad ne stignu do WHQL (najcesce poreklom sa developer.nvidia ili od partnera).

Da li neko ima problem sa Riva Tuner-om(197.13).
Kada kliknem na customize nista se ne desava.Podesavanje ventilatora radi,ali ne mogu da overklokujem kartu:S:

Kod mene radi. Imas li poslednji RT, 2.24 MMOA 2009 edition ? Ako da, ocisti stare drivere sa nekim programom pa vidi da ih ponovo instaliras. A zapravo mogao bi prvo da probas isto i sa RT.

Meni ta Riva sa 197.13 drajverima nece da namesti fan na min brzinu od 25%, vec na 30%, a tada graficka ipak nije necujna.
A radilo je sve ok sa prethodnim 196.xx drajverima :trust:.

Poslednja izmena:
197.45 WHQL.

http://downloads.guru3d.com/Forceware-197.45-Windows-7-|-Vista-(64-bit)-WHQL-download-2520.html

This is a WHQL-certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, and 300-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs.

New in Version 197.45

Recommended for the best performance with the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
Adds support for the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output. NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output here.
Fixes a video playback issue in Media Player Classic.
Existing Support in Release 197 Drivers

Supports Next Generation ION .
Supports GeForce GT 320 , GeForce GT 330 , and GeForce GT 340 .
Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0129.
Upgrades HD Audio driver to version 1.0.9.1 (for supported GPUs).
Increases performance in several PC games from v196.21 WHQL. The following are examples of measured improvements. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
Up to 13% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with a single GPU
Up to 30% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with SLI technology
Up to 13% performance increase in H.A.W.X with single GPU
Up to 15% performance increase in H.A.W.X with SLI technology
Up to 30% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with single GPU
Up to 28% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with SLI technology
Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for top new gaming titles including Assassin Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Command and Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City, Mass Effect 2, Napoleon: Total War, and Zombie Driver.
Enhanced SLI support for Metro 2033, Supreme Commander 2, Unigine, and World of Warcraft.
Adds Ambient Occlusion support for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Need for Speed: Shift, Resident Evil 5, RUSE, and Street Fighter IV.
Adds override anti-aliasing support for Mass Effect 2.
Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here .
Other Support:

Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. Learn more here .
Supports DirectCompute with Windows 7 and GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
Supports OpenCL 1.0 ( Open Computing Language ) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
Supports OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
Supports CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.
Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here .
Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software .

Koje je to lozenje...
Up to 13% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with a single GPU (u odnosu na 196.21)

Ako ovako nastave, onda cu ja od (lupicu) 30 frejmova u sekundi na 16x10 na maximum, za say 2 godine (u tom periodu jedno 10 drajvera od kojih svaki donosi 10%, znaci 1.10 na deseti stepen) doci sa svojim GTX260 na vise od 100 frejmova :D.

Koje je to lozenje...

Ako ovako nastave, onda cu ja od (lupicu) 30 frejmova u sekundi na 16x10 na maximum, za say 2 godine (u tom periodu jedno 10 drajvera od kojih svaki donosi 10%, znaci 1.10 na deseti stepen) doci sa svojim GTX260 na vise od 100 frejmova :D.

Ovo si preskocio :)

Increases performance in several PC games from v196.21 WHQL.

Nisam ;).
Dao sam citat gore (u odnosu na 196.21), a i oni su imali 10-15% kao ubrzanje u odnosu na 19x.xx, pa su onda ti isti imali u odnosuna... Pa ce onda i 197.xx imati ubrzanje, pa 198.xx, pa ...
Mislim daj :), i sam znas da je to sve glupost.

Nisam ;).
Dao sam citat gore (u odnosu na 196.21), a i oni su imali 10-15% kao ubrzanje u odnosu na 19x.xx, pa su onda ti isti imali u odnosuna... Pa ce onda i 197.xx imati ubrzanje, pa 198.xx, pa ...

Pa nisu uvek bustovi u istim igrama, i ne donose ih sve serije drivera. Evo npr. SVIH bustova koje su driveri doneli u poslednjih godinu dana:

New in Version 197.45:

-Increases performance in several PC games from v196.21 WHQL. The following are examples of measured improvements. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:

o Up to 13% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with a single GPU
o Up to 30% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with SLI technology
o Up to 13% performance increase in H.A.W.X with single GPU
o Up to 15% performance increase in H.A.W.X with SLI technology
o Up to 30% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with single GPU
o Up to 28% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with SLI technology

# Accelerates performance in several gaming applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with version 191.07 drivers vs. version 190.62 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):

* Up to 12% performance increase in ARMA 2
* Up to 8% performance increase in Batman: Arkham Asylum with GPU PhysX enabled
* Up to 50% performance increase in Call of Juarez: Blood in Bound with SLI enabled
* Up to 14% performance increase in Fallout 3 (indoor scenes) with antialiasing enabled
* Up to 10% performance increase in Far Cry 2 (DX9 version) with antialiasing enabled
* Up to 34% performance increase in Prototype with antialiasing enabled

# Accelerates performance in several 3D applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with Release 185 drivers vs. Release 182 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):

* Up to 25% performance increase in The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
* Up to 22% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with antialiasing enabled
* Up to 11% performance increase in Fallout 3 with antialiasing enabled
* Up to 14% performance increase in Far Cry 2
* Up to 30% performance increase in Half-Life 2 engine games with 3-way and 4-way SLI
* Up to 45% performance increase in Mirror’s Edge with antialiasing enabled

# Boosts performance in several 3D applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with Release 182 WHQL drivers vs. Release 181.22 WHQL drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):

* Up to 8% performance increase in Fallout 3 at high resolution and AA.
* Up to 10% performance increase in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
* Up to 9% performance increase in Half-Life 2 at high resolution with AA.
* Up to 11% performance increase in Left 4 Dead at high resolution with AA.

Nisam ;).
Pise lepo Up to 10%.;) Dakle ne pise da je 10% na svakoj kartici niti pise da je +10% average frejmrejt.;)

197.45 nisu cvećke. Juče, PSOD iliti " Pink Screen Of Death ", dok sam prelistavao strane fakulteta u Firefox-u. Takođe, nešto kasnije za vreme igranja Left 4 Dead. Čeprkao sam okolo i izgleda da nisam jedini sa dotičnom anomalijom. Vratih se na 196.21. :)

Nisam ;).

Veruj mi, ima veze makar na stabilnost frameratea. Doduše, ja sam "zamenio" 186.18 (u trenutku kada je počeo da baguje fan control) ovim 197.13 i u AC2 i B:AA sam se iznenadio boostom...

P.S. Je l' testirao neko da li ima razlike između 197.13 i 197.45?

P.S. Je l' testirao neko da li ima razlike između 197.13 i 197.45?

Upravo u petak.
Upalim BC2 i na prvoj mapi dobijem ocajan fps, na granici igrivog :mad:.
Resetovao sam posle jos jednom kompjuter, i sad je sve ok.
Mada zna da se desi ponekad.

U BC2 MP (kao i svakom MP) sve zavisi ipak od servera, od pinga.
Dzabe meni i fps 100, ako je ping 250+.

Ja se ogreših o 197.45 verziju. ( Na kraju se ispostavilo da je sama grafička karta bila neispravna. ) Mada, ljudi pišu o čudnim anomalijama koje sam i ja u početku imao.

U svakom slučaju, ostani na 196.21 verziji. Nisam video nikog da se požalio na njih.

Poslednja izmena:
Nazad
Vrh Dno