Šta je novo?

NVIDIA ForceWare - diskusija, pitanja, linkovi

196.21 WHQL

WIN7_VISTA32bit

WIN7_VISTA64bit

New in Version 196.21

* Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for many top new gaming titles including Avatar Demo, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, City Bus Simulator, Dirt 2, Ferrari Virtual Race, GREED: Black Border, Mass Effect 2, Mortal Online, Ninja Blade, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Demo, Planet 51, RUSE, Serious Sam HD, and Wings of Prey.
* Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.09.1112.
* Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.

Poslednja izmena:
neradi mi na novim drajverima shader overclock,ni iz MSI afterburnera ni iz riva tunera,vratio sam se na prethodne 195.62

Ni kod mene, evga precision je u pitanju (najnoviji). Mrzi me sad da se vracam na stare drajvere, valjda ce uskoro to srediti.

ma i na guru3d forumu ljudi se zale na iste stvari.

Meni nece ni da se instaliraju, izgubih silno vreme i zivce na ovo djubre, vratio predhodne. :wall:

Verovatno moras prvo da ocistis stare drivere no, nije ni bitno. Bolje za sada ostati na starim.

From this dump it looks looks like NV changed clock domain IDs due to some odd reason (most likely there are more different clock domains coming in GF100 chips?). So it should be rather easy to fix.
Under such conditions only shader clock control should be disabled in current Precision/Afterburner (I use domain ID checking for shader clock only and always treat the first two domains as core/memory clock domians). Is shader clock control slider the only clock slider disabled now?

ma odradio sam clean install,deinstall starih,safe mode,ccleaner,restart,install novih.

Instalacija zakoci kod instaliranja PhusX-a, pa doticni obrisi iz install foldera pa ga instaliraj posebno ako ga vec nemas.
Sto se tice Rive, kod mene uredno radi klok koji je radio i sa prethodnim drajverima.

^ Uspelo je ovo, hebem ti drajvere kad moram da izvodim vudu magiju, da ovo nisam znao ne bi ih instalirao. Izbacio driver za PhysX i instalirao ga posebno. Nikad ranije ovako nesto nisam morao da radim.

Na Rivi ne radi OC. :S:

I novi evga Precision 1.9.1 resava problem.

I ja volim Rivu ali posle instalacije EVGA Precision 1.9.1 mislim da ce Riva u penziju. EVGA ima dodatne opcije za monitoring koje riva nema, vise mi se svidja, jednostavan je, sta ces vise.

Od mene preporuka.

http://www.guru3d.com/news/forceware-19634-windows-7--xp--vista/

New in Version 196.34

* Fixed a bug with v196.21 that prohibited GPU overclocking.
* Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for many top new gaming titles including Avatar Demo, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, City Bus Simulator, Dirt 2, Ferrari Virtual Race, GREED: Black Border, Mass Effect 2, Mortal Online, Ninja Blade, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Demo, Planet 51, RUSE, Serious Sam HD, and Wings of Prey.
* Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.09.1112.
* Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.

Gde nesta scaleing opcija od 195 drajvera pa nadalje?!

nVIDIA 196.75 WHQL i za GeForce GT 320, GeForce GT 330, and GeForce GT 340

Izašli su novi nVIDIA 196.75 WHQL - prisutni su i driveri za GeForce 300 series
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

A nude sa sobom:

* Adds support for Next Generation ION.
* Adds support for GeForce GT 320, GeForce GT 330, and GeForce GT 340.
* Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0129.
* Upgrades HD Audio driver to version 1.0.9.1 (for supported GPUs).
* Increases performance in several PC games from v196.21 WHQL. The following are examples of measured improvements. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:

o Up to 13% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with a single GPU
o Up to 30% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with SLI technology
o Up to 13% performance increase in H.A.W.X with single GPU
o Up to 15% performance increase in H.A.W.X with SLI technology
o Up to 30% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with single GPU
o Up to 28% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with SLI technology

* Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for top new gaming titles including Assassin Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Command and Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City, Mass Effect 2, Napoleon: Total War, and Zombie Driver.
* Enhanced SLI support for World of Warcraft and Unigine.
* Adds Ambient Occlusion support for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Need for Speed: Shift, Resident Evil 5, RUSE, and Street Fighter IV.
* Adds override anti-aliasing support for Mass Effect 2.

Samo kad su oni ubacili brze bolje podrsku za 300 seriju, sto kartica nema to je manji problem!!!

Kako nema? :D

U pitanju je još jedan rebrand:
Tri rebranda iz Nvidije

Nvidia je zvanično predstavila "nove" grafičke karte GeForce 300 serije, koje će biti dostupne isključivo OEM tržištu, odnosno velikim proizvođačima PC računara. Radi se o GeForce GT 340, GT 330 i GT 320 modelima. Ipak, ne radi se o suštinski novim modelima, pošto se sve ove karte baziraju na 40-nanometarskih GT21x čipovima

Aaaa, izvinjavam se...znaci staro djubre u novom ruhu :)

Btw jel rade drajveri sa evga precision i da li su vratili opciju za razvlacenje slike u podesavanjima?

nVidia retracts WHQL-certified "GPU Killing Drivers"

nVidia retracts WHQL-certified "GPU Killing Drivers"

Recently, nVidia posted a WHQL driver "Release 196.75". The driver brought WHQL-certified support for nVidia ION, recently renamed 300-series cards, Optimus-enabled GPUs and many more. However, the driver was quickly found to prevent the fan from spinning and caused a death of multiple graphics cards around the world.

Yes, you've read that correctly - the drivers had an extreme version of issue nVidia already experienced last year with one of past WHQL-certified drives, when the drivers broke fan control on custom-built GeForce cards. Unfortunately for a lot of customers, Release 196.75 brought nothing else but tears, as Internet Forums started filling with complaints about graphics cards that started to die out, most notably during Blizzard's StarCraft II beta test. Activision Blizzard was also first to react and made an official comment on the state of the drivers, advising its customers and testers to immediately go back to previous driver revision, i.e. Release 196.21.

We contacted Bryan Del Rizzo, nVidia's PR Manager for GeForce for comment:

"We are aware that some customers have reported fan speed issues with the latest 196.75 WHQL drivers on NVIDIA.com. Until we can verify and root cause this issue, we recommend that customers stay with, or return to 196.21 WHQL drivers. Release 196.75 drivers have been temporarily removed from our Web site in the meantime."

Given that the most users that reported their graphics cards have died were using a custom-built boards featuring nVidia's favorite renaming chip of all times, G92 GPU [8800GT, 8800GTS, 9800GT, 9800GTX and the subsequent 55nm die-shrink: 9800GTX+, GTS 250]: GeForce 9800GT, 9800GTX and GTS 250 were particular victims of this issue.

The biggest question that now remains is how fast nVidia will handle this situation with the physically damaged users, as it is clear that board vendors will have to accept RMAs for the cards, and if there's one thing that we heard from nVidia partners here at CeBIT, that was a collective opinion that they've lost faith in the company. This driver situation certainly didn't help the situation and we see no other but to address those concerns in a separate article.

Link

Strasno! U principu ja sam samo dobio prvi pud plavi ekran posle instalacije neki nv_xxx fajl nije sljakao, no posle reinstala iz safe moda je proradio. Bogu hvala pa 260ka sljaka i dalje :)

u jeeee sreca ziva pa hladim vodom GPU inace bi odavno otisao u vecna lovista.... posto odvrnem zvuk i nikad ne cujem kulere...

Evo i reshenja:

open regedit then search and delete all instances of RmThermalProviderInfo and RmThermalProviderNum entries in the registry. Then reboot. This causes the driver to redetect the thermal info. The is just a worse variant of the No GPU temp issue. Bad thermal info during the driver install.

Ili sacekati fix:

To all users reporting fan issues. We will be posting a newer driver shortly with a fix.

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=161391&st=100&start=100

Ovo se desava samo ako je "automatic fan control", tj karta ne podize broj obrtaja na ventilatoru pri opterecenju ?

Ako je tako, najprostije bi bilo podesiti "fixed" broj obrtaja u RT/evga p ...bar ja tako radim...

Kod mene na Xp-u radi automatski fan, "muchio" sam kartu nekih sat vremena i nema problema. Digne sa def. 40% na 45-46%, ruchno podeshavanje takodje radi, vraca 2D klokove, radi OC...:)
Vidim da su problemi uglavnom na 8xxx/9xxx serijama i na Win7, mada opet to ne mora nista da znaci.

Na visti64 ultimate sa 196.75 primetno bolje radi crysis i crysis warhead (+10 do 15 % FPS). Nisam primetio da se pregreva, temp je oko 70-72 stepena max. (gainward gtx260 gs default) Ipak sam vratio na 196.21, za svaki slucaj.

Nemam ni ja problema na Vista x64 sa 9600GT, sa ovim novim nVIDIA drajverom.
Koristim ga od prvog dana izlaska, i temperatura mi ne prelazi 55 stepeni posle tri sata igranja, a u startu mi je 39 stepeni - mereno Everestom i EVGA Precisionom.
I u S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat su performase isto dosta poboljšane ovim drajverom.

To je sporadičan problem što se događa, ali ko ga nije instalirao možda je bolje da ne čačka mečku. Nikada se ne zna ko može da bude sporadičan.

Poslednja izmena:
Windows 7 64bit, forceware 196.75, nvidia 9600gt - nemam nikakvih problema sa temperaturom kartice.:banana:

Izgleda da probleme sa temperaturom mogu da imaju nvidia kartice bazirane na G92 chipu (8800gt, 8800gts, GTS 250, 9800gt, 9800GTX, 9800GTS), gtx280, gtx260 itd.

Poslednja izmena:
Lepo piše u postu koji sam okačio:

Problem se dešava sa nekim ne referentnim karticama sa G92 GPU-om.

Nazad
Vrh Dno