Šta je novo?

Tower 22

Necr00visioN

Cenjen
Učlanjen(a)
Poena
Evo jos jedne igre u najavi za lubitelje horrora. Igra je na samom pocetku razvoja, a pojavice se mozda tek krajem 2012.

Ostale informacije o igri:

T22 is quite often compared to Amnesia. And that's a good thing! They managed to put down a f#cking scary game with limited horsepower as well. Though it's not inspired on Amnesia. Never heard of the game until recently when one of the team members gave me a link. As a matter of fact, I don't know much horror games anyay. Only played a Doom3, a few Silent Hill's and Gamecube Resident Evils. And Amnesia made me poop my pants. Isn't that ironic?

The gamestyle is a bit similiar though. In Amnesia, instead of fighting, you run for a single enemy that wanders the area. A lot more terrifying if you ask me, although the ability to defend yourself once in a while would be nice...
A second tech-Demo movie is targetted end this year. Not a "cinematic" horror movie like before, merely a showcase of the Radar Station map we use to test objects.
* A third horror-gameplay movie is targetted somewhere next year.
* A (simple) website end 2011 / begin 2012
* In the meanwhile, collecting more people. Currently we are looking for 3D environment mappers, environment concept-artists, possibly 1 more audio dude(tte), and a texture artist. In 2012 we'll be needing an animator as well.
* When the team is big enough and oiled, we'll start creating actual game content.

Ovaj gameplay je iz 2010, graficki ne izgleda lose za igru u pocetnom razvoju.

Poslednja izmena:
6 minuta da se spusti i popne uz 30 stepenika.

A ona debela na kraju je ekstra. :D

uuuu e ovo je fenomenalan koncept za horror, taman dovoljno vremena do izlaska da sakupim muskost

Nazad
Vrh Dno